main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Out of the ordinary (Obi-Wan's genes contain a tragic secret...can the Jedi save him?) Updated 9/26

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JOINME, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renton Kenobi

Renton Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2000
    86 Bottles of Blue Milk on the wall, 86 bottles of blue milk! Take one down pass it around 85 bottles of blue milk on the wall!

2. lost_jedii

lost_jedii Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2005
    85 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 85 bottles of blue milk! Take one down pass it around 84 bottles of blue milk on the wall!!! :D :D

3. PadawanKaterina

PadawanKaterina Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 1, 2005
    84 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 84 bottles of blue milk! Take one down pass it around 83 bottles of blue milk on the wall!

4. lost_jedii

May 30, 2005
    83 bottles of blue milk on the wall! 83 bottles of blue milk!! Take one down pass it around 82 bottles of blue milk on the wall!! ;) :D

5. ISenseAPlot

ISenseAPlot Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2005
    This was very jarring: "On account of your height" It made me think of obi wan and anakin in Sith. Though, ewan is about 5'10 and a half I read on IMDB, which isn't short. He just looked shorter standing next to Anakin/Christiansen who is pretty tall at 6'1

Good job. Also, you managed to build a lot of suspension. Terrific. I really admire this piece.

6. PadawanKaterina

Sep 1, 2005
    82 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 82 bottles of blue milk! Take one down pass it around 81 bottles of blue milk on the wall!

7. lost_jedii

May 30, 2005
    81 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 81 bottles of blue milk! Take one down, pass it around, 80 bottles of blue milk on the wall!! :D

8. PadawanKaterina

Sep 1, 2005
    80 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 80 bottles of blue milk! Take one down pass it around 79 bottles of blue milk on the wall!

9. lost_jedii

May 30, 2005
    79 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 79 bottles of blue milk milk!! Take one down, pass it around, 78 bottles of blue milk on the wall!!

I like this song :p :D

10. PadawanKaterina

Sep 1, 2005
    78 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 78 bottles of blue milk! Take one down pass it around 77 bottles of blue milk on the wall!

Me too. 8-}

11. lost_jedii

May 30, 2005
    77 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 77 bottles of blue milk! Take one down, pass it around, 76 bottles of blue milk on the wall!!

It never gets old to sing :D Well, usually not I think ;)

12. PadawanKaterina

Sep 1, 2005
    76 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 76 bottles of blue milk! Take one down pass it around 75 bottles of blue milk on the wall!

13. lost_jedii

May 30, 2005
    75 bottles of blue milk on the wall! 75 bottles of blue milk!! Take one down, pass it around, 74 bottles of blue milk on the wall!! :D

14. PadawanKaterina

Sep 1, 2005
    74 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 74 bottles of blue milk! Take one down pass it around 73 bottles of blue milk on the wall!

15. lost_jedii

May 30, 2005
    73 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 73 bottles of blue milk!! Take one down, pass it around, 72 bottles of blue milk on the wall! ;)

16. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Force be with us! I just discovered this wonderful story...if you're PM'ing updates to anyone, include me. Need more, need more (and Obi-Wan MUST survive, flicks fingers to ensure obedience).

17. PadawanKaterina

Sep 1, 2005
    Valairy_Scot: Ditto! "Lends own Force power to mindtrick* :cool:

lost_jedii: I love your siggy. That's one of my favorite lines in all the books. :)

JOINME: 72 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 72 bottles of blue milk! Take one down pass it around 72 bottles of blue milk on the wall! 8-}

18. lost_jedii

May 30, 2005

Thank you so much [:D] I wasn't sure if it was too long or not, thank you :) I agree, I love that part in the books. I love the books period! :p Obi and Qui, ahh [face_love] And, now that we have started this (evil and wonderful song at the same time).....I must continue it! [face_devil] 72 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 72 bottles of blue milk!! Take one down, pass it around, 71 bottles of blue milk on the wall!! :D :D

19. PadawanKaterina

Sep 1, 2005
    Obi and Qui, ahh [face_love]

Tehe! So true. Gotta love 'em.

Yes, I love the song too. We've gotten a long ways. Post already JOINME!

71 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 71 bottles of blue milk! Take one down pass it around 70 bottles of blue milk on the wall!

20. lost_jedii

May 30, 2005
    :p It's true, they're too irrestistable not to love [face_love] [face_love]

Yeah, this is the longest I've ever gotten with this song! :D But, Alexis, we know you're swamped with school work, but please update as soon as you can! [-o|

And now, the continuation [face_devil]....*deep breath* 70 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 70 bottles of blue milk!! Take one down, pass it around, 69 bottles of blue milk on the wall!!! :p :D

21. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    I love this story so far, so agsty and sad. Poor poor Obi-Wan. And a evil Qui-Gon *shudders* Oh please update soon!

=D= =D=

22. Renton Kenobi

Renton Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2000
    69 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 69 bottles of blue milk! Take one down pass it around, 68 bottles of blue milk on the wall!

23. lost_jedii

May 30, 2005
    Hey Renton! :D :D Have you come to join us in this wonderful song? [face_devil] mwhahaha.

Now *ahem* 68 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 68 bottles of blue milk!! Take one down pass it around 67 bottles of blue milk on the wall! :D

24. PadawanKaterina

Sep 1, 2005
    67 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 67 bottles of blue milk! Take one down pass it around 66 bottles of blue milk on the wall!

Wow! DRL kicks in for a bit, and you come back to: The 60s!

*cricket chirps*

OKay, not that funny... Right...

*hides*

25. lost_jedii

May 30, 2005
    [face_laugh] I thought it was funny ;) Aww, don't go into hiding please, it's up to us to hold the thread up! *jumps triumphantly* Hmm, well, that was kind of stupid of me, but what the hey :p We must continue our duty of...singing!! (fyi: I'm a terrible singer, but that doesn't stop me from singing loudly at random times :p).

66 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 66 bottles of blue milk! Take one down, pass it around, 65 bottles of blue milk on the wall!! :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.