main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Out Of Town For The Weekend.....May 24th & 25th

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by JediKnight_Jerri, May 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    Hello Jawa Hunters,

I will be out of town this weekend (Saturday May 24th & Sunday May 25th). I will be leaving extremely early Saturday morning & returning sometime Sunday evening/night. I am going to High Point/Greensboro NC to visit relatives.
    Everything should be good to go, however, if something should come up in my absence (I won't have access to a computer where I am going to be)just post it on the boards here. Minacia will be checking our boards while I am gone so that if anyone needs anything, she can help them out. You also have the option of calling me on my cell phone. I am pretty sure all of ya'll have my #. It's OK, my minutes have changed over now, so it's OK to call me on it.
    I will post here on the boards when I get back home so that everyone will know I am back. Like I said, if ya'll need anything, post it on the boards & Minacia will get up with you or fill free to call me on my cell. It's still a local call for everyone here. You don't need to dial an area code. Just call it like you normally do.
    I'll talk to all of ya'll soon. I hope everyone has a good weekend. MTFBWY!!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.