main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Out on Vacation (July 27th - August 4th)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by HanSolo29 , Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Hey all,

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I will be leaving for California in a couple of hours and I won't be returning till August 4th. My hotel is supposed to have internet access, so I'll try to pop my head in here if I can. If not, I will see you all in about a week and don't burn the place down while I'm gone. :p

2. academygrad88

academygrad88 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 6, 2004
    Have fun in sunny California!

I need to get back there someday. That is where I grew up. I brought my boys there to see their grandparents a few years ago. Unfortunately my youngest gets airsick. Did you ever do a cross country flight was a toddler puking the entire trip? Probably not. Believe me, you don't want to. Anyway, that is the reason we have not returned lately.

Have a great time!

AG88

(HA! With the Mod gone, now I can post all my scantily clad Luke pics I have been working on!!) ;)

3. Nidrail

Nidrail Moderator Emeritus star 3 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2005

Hehe, she didn't say anything about not PARTYING!!!!!!
    YIPPEEEEEEE :D

Have fun HS *innocent grin* [face_beatup]

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Some of us will be peeking into Fan Art..we'll not leave you unmodded.. :)

5. Nidrail

Nidrail Moderator Emeritus star 3 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2005
    ACK ah well, there goes all my plans :p

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I should be around while HS29 is away - if anything needs handling feel free to PM me if I am online. :)

7. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Have some fun there in California.
    And less rain than in Holland.

Rain is good for writing and painting (updating fics and arts). It keeps you inside.

8. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Well, turns out I have an internet connection here. I'll try to pop in when I have time, but it won't be too often.

9. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Sweet of you to let us now! You are an excellent mod!

10. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    HanSolo29 wrote: "don't burn the place down while I'm gone"

[face_laugh][face_mischief][face_laugh][face_devil]

...Who? Us? O:) ;)

LOL!

Of course, you'll be back by the time you read this, so I hope you had a super time! :D

FF

11. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I'm back!

I had a wonderful time! The weather was perfect and we couldn't have asked for a better time. I really didn't want to come back home, but I guess all good things need to come to an end. :(

Thanks for staying out of trouble while I was gone! I knew we wouldn't have any problems with the great bunch of people we have here. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.