main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Out the Window (OBIDALA, AU)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Sara_Kenobi, Sep 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Title: Out the Window
    Summary: This is an Obidala fic. Padme was in love with Anakin during AOTC, but that didn't work out, and she started a relationship with Obi-Wan instead. Now, two years later, Anakin wants her back.
    Notes: Obidala all the way!
    Genre: AU
    Timeperiod: Episode 2 & 3.
    Warning: Slight Love Scenes
    Author: Sara Kenobi

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How could I do this to them?

He looks at me now, as if I'm a monster. Once a friend, now forever an enemy at this admission, even though we are still Padawan and Master. I know I can never tell her how I truly feel, as the way of the Jedi does not allow this life, but I cannot help but look upon her, and feel as I do.

Once a young girl, now the young woman whom I've grown deeply in love with, and know by the Force that she will become my wife, and not his, never his, at least not really.

My sweet Padme loves me too. She looks at me, and I know that she feels something as I do. She's already planned to run away with my master, and made promises I know she can no longer keep; but I know that she will become mine.

I touch her skin as she tells me that she has married him instead of me. That he is sweet and gentle, where I'm demanding of her, and make her feel confused.

Kisses lead where she has never wanted us to go; but she is helpless now, and in my embrace, giving herself over to fate, and the feelings she has longed denied us both.

When it is over, she gets off the bed, her face in her hands, sobbing over what we have done.

"You love me, and I love you. It wasn't wrong, my sweet." I whisper.

She shakes her head, looking desperate now to know the right answer. "I'm married now, and Ben is a good man. He doesn't deserve this. I've betrayed him."

"But you love me. You said you did." I say.

"That was before you told me that you wanted to complete your training, Anakin, and that it was all so impossible. I fell in love with Obi-Wan, and I love him so much. We cannot be together again. Ever."

She dresses and I watch her go. I see a stranger's face in the window.

What have we done?

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    I know I should not be writing another story, but I was watching Ewan on the 4th disk of the OT DVDs and inspiration hit me in the face for another Obidala fic.

It looks horrid now for the lovely couple, but trust me, Obi-Wan will win in the end. :cool:

3. Jedi_Chani

Jedi_Chani Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2004
    Interesting beginning, I wonder how our Jedi Knights will handle this situation?

4. sdhfs

sdhfs Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004

i like this story aready.... :)

5. LukesTheMan

LukesTheMan Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 30, 2004
    I hope you update this one soon! I'm not normally a fan of Obidalas, but this one seems to have an interesting twist.

6. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    Hmm, interesting start.

~aeryn

7. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Interesting start so far, Sara.

I'll be waiting for more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.