main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Outbound Flight Project Questions

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by dracuslos, Feb 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dracuslos

dracuslos Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2004
    I'm pretty sure this is where I post this topic, but if not, point me in the right direction please. Thank you.

Does anyone have the specifications for the Outbound Flight Project Vessel? I know what it is: 6 Dreadnauts mounted to a center core, but does anyone have, first of all, a picture? And second, the offensive and defensive capabilities, as well as the ship stats?

If anyone has any of these, I would really appriciate it. Thanks a lot guys.

2. Iron_Fist

Iron_Fist Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 30, 2003
    I'm pretty sure this is where I post this topic, but if not, point me in the right direction please. Thank you.

Does anyone have the specifications for the Outbound Flight Project Vessel? I know what it is: 6 Dreadnauts mounted to a center core, but does anyone have, first of all, a picture? And second, the offensive and defensive capabilities, as well as the ship stats?

If anyone has any of these, I would really appriciate it. Thanks a lot guys.

There's a very nice schematic in the Survivor's Quest hardcover. Basically, imagine a Dreadnaught:

[image=http://galactic-voyage.com/images/SW%20Ships/dreadnaught.jpg]

Now imagine six of them arrayed, tops facing out, around a central, cylindrical core with hemispherical ends. There's corridors and supports connecting each Dreadnaught to the ones next to it and to the central core.

That's what it looks like. If someone has the Survivor's Quest novel, they might be able to scan the schematic for you. :)

As for ships stats, one Dreadnaught:

Length: 600 Meters

Weapons: 10 Turbolaser Cannons
    20 Quad Turbolaser Cannons
    10 Turbolaser Batteries

Crew: 16,113

Gunners: 97

Top Speed: 12 MGLT

Troop Capacity: 3,000

Passengers: 3,000

So multiply those by six, and you should have your answers (except for speed :p). :)

I_F

3. Robal_Krahl

Robal_Krahl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 23, 2003
    there's also a schematic in the paperback... i dont have access to a scanner anymore, but if i did , i would scan it for you

4. dracuslos

dracuslos Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2004
    Ok, thanks a lot. :)

5. LightJedi

LightJedi Jedi Youngling

Feb 19, 2005
    Yah the Survivors Quest novel has an awesome diagram of it on the inside. But pretty much as above described with the 6 six dreadnaughts. I think i saw a picture of the actual thing a while back...If i can find it again I'll post it for ya.

6. LightJedi

LightJedi Jedi Youngling

Feb 19, 2005
    AHA! Found it but is doesnt want to load for some reason.... Go to Amazon.com and search for Survivors Quest. They have a part where you can "Look Inside Book" click on that and find the page with the diagram on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.