main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico Outcast Squadron RPG

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Ktulu_Terumo, Aug 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fernbacca

Fernbacca Jedi Youngling

Aug 13, 2002
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hoorrrrrrr wrgruuuuuuuuu

2. Corran_Horn_

Corran_Horn_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2002
    Suddenly there is a ripple in space/time. All the ships sensors are scrambled for an instant as a huge surge of energy tears into realspace.

A new vessel is coming in from hyperspace.

It is something bigger than anyone had expected.

Into the battle flies in the ultimate weapon of Imperial destruction. . .

Lord Vader's personal Imperial Class Super Star Destroyer, the Executor!

[image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/superstardestroyer/img/movie_bg.jpg]

Through the comm channels, the Captain of the Palpatine's Wrath recieves a foreboding transmission.

"What is your status, captain," Vader's voice is transmitted.

"We are engaging the Rebels, Lord Vader. It should not be long until we destroy the convoy," said the captain with a tinge of fear.

"Excellent. I want that convoy destroyed. Do not fail me, captain."

"Yes sir!" The captain turns to his men. "Launch all remaining TIE Interceptors."

The Executor stays just out of range, but ready to attack at any time. . .while the Dark Lord of the Sith follows the battle closely

[image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/superstardestroyer/img/curve.jpg]

3. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    Blue One here standing by. I'm ready attack all incoming Ties.

4. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    "Lord Vader?" the Admiral mutters under his breath. "I could have handled these rebels myself..."

An officer approaches the Admiral. "Sir, the Interdictor has launched its TIE Interceptors. Your orders, sir?"

"Launch our TIE Bombers and have them target the rebel frigate," he commands. "I'll show Vader not to underestimate me."

5. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    ~THE BEBOP IS ROCKED BY LASER FIRE. JET SCREAMS TO SPIKE OVER THE COMM~

"Spike! This is not looking pretty! Launch the Swordfish and lend a hand!"

~SPIKE THROWS HIS CIGARRETE AND RUNS TO THE HANGAR. HE JUMPS INTO THE COCKPIT AND CLOSES THE HATCH. IN SECONDS, THE SWORDFISH IS BLASTED INTO SPACE~

[image=http://digilander.libero.it/spikecowboybebop/Images/pic134.jpg]

~OVER THE COMM~

"Rebel fighters, this is the Swordfish, do you need assistance?"

[image=http://digilander.libero.it/spikecowboybebop/Images/pic86.jpg]

6. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    The worst feared ocurred. Vader's flag ship, the Executor arrive. Hopefullyit's not attacking. But Captain Mane Katu is worried to hell and back. The Squad was almost out....almost.

"Feral, keep pushing pressure on the Interdirector, it's our only hope, I will help Suicide"

After some roars replies from the wookie, the valiant Zabrack left to rescue his brave partner.
    Hopefully, Froddo is back from the Stardestroyer run, and acompany him.

"That was great Kenobi, No one could have manege yo maneuver so beautifully. I'm must honored to have you at my wing" Mane encourege a job well done while Froddo replies "Thanks Sir, doing my duty Sir"

They get close to the frigate, evading Ties at their pass. There Froddo spoted Suicide.

"I see him Sir"
    "Good Froddo, attempt to catch him, I will cover you"

The X-wing slowly reaches the brave Suicide and he safely take a hold of the X-wing.

Froddo skilfully maneuvers through the Frigate and places the X-wing aside one of the shafts. Suicide leaves the X-wing and enters the frigate.

"Clear sir"

"Great, now get back here, whe must finish the Interdirector's Immobilizers"

The rest of the Oucast Squadron continue to protect the Frigate

7. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    The TIE Bombers launch their torpedoes at the Frigate.

Vader watches the action unfold from a window.

"Captain, is the frigate destroyed yet?"

"No, Lord Vader. It has suffered damage, but it has not been destroyed. . ." the officer gulps.

"The Admiral is as inefficient as he is stupid."

[image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/darthvader/img/eu_bg.jpg]

8. kyle_katarn_pr

kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2002
    Riggs enters the frigate.
    "Thanks for the lift man. Are there any turrets that I could use to send more impirials to the be judged by the Gods?"

9. kyle_katarn_pr

kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2002
    ++OUT OF CHARACTER: Voy a volver a escribir el ultimo post , porque esta lleno de Horrores ortograficos+++++++

Riggs enters the frigate.
    "Thanks for the lift man. Are there any turrets that I could use to send more impirials to be judged by the Gods!"

10. Caltoth

Caltoth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2002
    "Whoever said 'If something can go wrong, it will' should be shot!" Swift finished his latest attack run on the smaller Star Destroyer, blasting a Tie Fighter in the process. Another one took aim and narrowly grazed Swift's R2 unit. "Cocky, aren't we?"

Cutting his engines, Swift slowed down enough so that the Tie Fighter swished right past him. It didn't take long for Kellam to send it back to the scrap yard.

"Scratch one more bogey!" he said, pulling back and flying in crazy patterns as to draw fire away from the frigate.

11. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    [image=http://www.madman-mueller.de/galerie/starwars/Super-Star-Destroyer.jpg]

In the Imperial Super Star Destroyer, the Dark Lord of the Sith is getting impatient. He looks out the window and sees that the battle is not showing progress. Sickened by the inefficiency of the Admiral, he turns and calls out to a nearby officer.

[image=http://www.actionfigure.com.br/guerra%20nas%20estrelas/darth%20vader.jpg]

"Commander, prepare my ship. I am joining the battle."

The officer swallowed hard and answered:
    "Sir?"

"Do I need to repeat myself?"

"No sir, it will be prepared at once. . ."

Vader boards his custom TIE Advanced X1. The ship leaves the docking bay roaring.

[image=http://www.iespana.es/acidpadawan/Darth%20Vader's%20TIE.jpg]

Vader speaks in all Imperial Comm Frequencies.

"I'm on the leader!"

The TIE Advanced flies through the battle and finds the leader of the Rebel scum. He slowly but precisely positions himself behind the leader and fires!

[image=http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Tech/Beam/Laser.jpg]

12. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    ~SPIKE SUDDENLY SEES VADER'S TIE LUNGING TOWARDS THE LEAD REBEL FIGHTER. THE SWORDFISH SWINGS AROUND AND GETS ON VADER'S TALE.

SPIKE FIRES THE SWORFISH'S CANNON~

[IMAGE=http://digilander.libero.it/spikecowboybebop/Images/img72.jpg]

"Blast! I missed!"

~A TIE SEES THE ACTION AND FIRES ON SPIKE, CONNECTING A GLANCING BLOW ON THE SWORDFISH. JET SCREAMS OVER THE COMM~

[IMAGE=http://digilander.libero.it/spikecowboybebop/Images/pic90.jpg]

"Spike! Are you all right!"

[image=http://digilander.libero.it/spikecowboybebop/Images/pic86.jpg]
    "Yeah Jet, no need to blow my ears off! I'm just a little singed! To all rebel fighters! A little help here, please!"

13. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    Admiral Orunn grinds his teeth.

"Blast that Vader!" he thinks to himself. "Commander! Order our TIE Bombers to concentrate all fire power on the rebel frigate and move us into attack position."

The commander asks in a uncertain tone, "Sir?"

"You have the audacity to question my orders!"

"N... No, sir!" the commander replies fearfully.

"Then do it! I don't want anything to get through! These rebels shall not leave with their lives!"

14. Caltoth

Caltoth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2002
    Swift hears Spike's call for help. Bringing his X-wing to full throttle, he takes aim on the TIE.

"Hold still and lemme shoot ya..."

The TIE swerves, trying to shake his pursuer. Swift anticipates the next move, and fires. He misses the Imperial ship at first, but then hits it dead on. The TIE erupts into a ball of flame and goes down.

15. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    "Thank's Swift, you really saved my hide there!"

[image=http://digilander.libero.it/spikecowboybebop/Images/pic142.jpg]

16. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *A roar is heard thru the intercoms* "IT is DONE......THe thing is blasted!" *He dissengages and re-enters the battle. He lives for this. He flies by the warfare releasing some rockets and blasting away with his cannons. His eyes are fixated on his good old Cerberus......He thinks to himself Nassya must be having a real blast, she acts like she hates war but she loves to see them bite the ground. He jets to his space ship and begins to board when all of a sudden a Tie Fighter hits it. He looks at the blast mark and Growls* "JUST HAD HER PAINTED!" *He Pushes the droid out of the control area and Turns on his engines.* "Get out of the way trash can! This is personal!" *He followed the tie fighter and evaded the weapons fired, the Tie swearved and was head on with the wookie. The wookie pressed on and dodged the Tie, but he hooked a Harpoon on it. The harpoon gave an Ion charge and the ship was dissabled. He dragged the ship as he fired at the other ones and them maneuvered hitting with the dragged ship some other ties. He kept saying in brief words interrupted by every hit the Tie gave.* "Now.....How.......Do......You.....Like.........IT?" *He turned on the Comlink* "Feral inside the Cerberus.....Whats the status here?"

17. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Vader's back on the leader. As other squad members attempt to join "Cloud" on the matter he gave them orders.

"Squad, listen. Your priority mission is to protect the Frigate, at all costs.
    Do not interfere and see to it that the frigate is safelly away"

He never sound so serious before, and the saquad members noticed.

Braking formation, and trying to lure Vader and his two Tie-Interceptors wings away from the frigate, he gives all power to the shield generator and makes his move to the Executor

18. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *He roared and followed orders. His ship swiftly maneuvered and got back to the frigade. He Stood there in full defense* "Hey Nass, cover the back attackers will ya? I can do it but you know, I want you to feel important." *HE snarled and fired his complete quad cannons and some proton torpedoes for those happy times.* "This is boring here..........no real challenge. Hey Suicide you there?..... oh forgot you lost your ship........HA HA HAH HAHA AHAH AH AHA HA HA!!! humans.......they always live up to their names"

19. DUCARIUS

DUCARIUS Jedi Youngling

Aug 17, 2002
    To wookie:

*makes droid noises* ("TRASH CAN?!?!?!?! MAKE ME FEEL IMPORTANT?!?!?!?!? U GOOD FOR NOTHING STINKING FLEA BIT'N FUR BALL!!!! WHY DON'T U TAKE CARE OF THOSE TIES URSELF IF UR SO SMART?)

*goes and starts scratching the paint of the ship and messing it up more than what it already is* *starts writing on the ship insults for Tumbark (punk, jerk, etc.)*

*makes droid noises* ("I wonder. Now where on earth did I leave that shaving matchine? He's gona be one bald wookie when I'm through with him")

20. Nasya

Nasya Jedi Youngling

Aug 19, 2002
    OOC: Oops! I by accidentally used my brother's character without realizing it. It's the droid (Nasya) speaking all that. Not Drucarius. Sorry about that.

21. Jihad_MuadDib

Jihad_MuadDib Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2002
    Jubey is being followed by two Ties as he attempted to get close to the frigate, his mind was momentarily lost in Mane's request.

He resumes battle and notices his precarius situation. Skillfully maneuvering to evade the Ties blasts, he gets closer to the frigate, shooting down a Tie making a run for it. The his shot, deflectors shield are almost down.
    He makes a hard touchdown pressing the controls, but the perssuers are still up his tail. Then he felt the blast. Not from his ship, but one of the Ties where destroy. He saw Ferals' ship passed him and the other Tie following him.
    He was being saved by the wookie.
    "Thanks Feral"
    The wookie growls as he replies
    "Make it count"
    Getting back to his sences, Jubey shoots down the Tie following Feral.

"Feral, the commander is off to attract Vader, and the situation is getting heavier by the second,whe must get out off here quickly"

22. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Mane Katu make haste towards the Star Destroyer Executor. He seeks to draw Vader from the Frigate, it will draw some figthers as well, seeking to give cover to the Sith Lord.
    Mane noticed his Squad members followed oredes and stayed with the Frigate.
    But time is getting short fast, they must destroy the Interdirectors "black hole" abilitys, before is too late.

Darth Vader's Tie figther closes in to attack range, ready to shot down Outcast Squadron's commander

23. siulfernando

siulfernando Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2002
    can a join you ktulu, flying his starfigther
    near to the fragate...

24. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The ship moves with great ease. Feral looks at his companion Rage and sneers* "Lets help old leader with Helmet head" *He pumps the power*

25. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Vader swings to the leader, avoiding the strafe fire of the rest of the squadron.

"I have you now!"

[image=http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Tech/Beam/Laser.jpg]

He fires his ion cannons at the leaders ship disabling it.

"Captain, send a transport. I want this pilot alive."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.