main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Outer Rim Calendar

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by FaLLeN-AnGeL, Feb 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    I still need help with the following dates:

People's Birthdays
    Jack Purvis (Head Jawa) born in 1937

Drewe Henley (Red Leader) born in 1931

Jack Klaff [Red Four (John "D")]

Graham Ashley (Gold Five)

Oliver Ford Davies (Sio Bibble)

Hugh Quarshie (Captain Panaka) born in 1954

Ahmed Best (Jar Jar Binks) born in 1974

Lewis Macleod (Sebulba) born in 1970

Steven Spiers (Captain Tarpals) born in 1965

Silas Carson (Ki-Adi-Mundi) born in 1965

Jerome Blake (Rune Haako) born in 1956

John Fensom (TC-14)

Hassani Shapi (Eeth Koth)

Gin Clarke (Adi Gallia)

Khan Bonfils (Saesee Tiin)

Michelle Taylor (Yarael Poof)

Michaela Cottrell (Even Piell)

Dipika O'Neill Joti (Depa Billaba)

Phil Eason (Yaddle)

Mark Coulier (Aks Moe)

Rick McCallum (Producer) born in 1952
    Garrick Hagon (Red Three-Biggs) September 27th I need to find out what year he was born in.

Other Dates
    Griz suggested putting 'red-letter days' in the production cycle, if anyone can get me those dates.
    Also, the roleplaying and the craftermodelmaking, are these going fortnightly or something different? Can I have a starting date?
    And any other ideas anyone else might have.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    SW.com doesn't have any of the birthdays or production dates listed? :(

As for the RPG it's looking like firing up this sunday 3rd of March at SMs, and I'm getting the impression the crafting gig is firing up this saturday?

3. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    Correct and correct, :)

4. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    Griz, I wouldn't know where to look... :)
    As for the birthdays, they are nowhere that I can find... I'm not getting anywhere with them unfortunately... :(

So that makes the Craftermodelmaking the 2nd, and the Roleplaying the 3rd? Cool. And SM can you get back to me about the monthly decision for the RPG? Also, unless Wookie come on to confirm anything, can someone ask him whether the craftermodelmaking is going to be fortnightly or anything?

Thanks... :)

5. Grizzly

Jul 22, 2000
    I've got a behind the scenes making of RotJ book floating round here somewhere, i'll try and dig it out, and i'll have a ferret around on SW.com for you too :)

Edit: I found this on tf.n
    http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/calendar/calendar.pl
    edit 2 If you click on the date for someones birthday it'll open a new box with some info about them.. random click.. Carrie Fisher Oct 21.. new box says
    Birthday - Carrie Fisher
    Carrie Fisher, the actress who portrayed Leia Organa in the classic trilogy, celebrates her birthday. She was born in 1956.

6. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    Griz: been there, done that... :p It didn't have any new info...

7. Grizzly

Jul 22, 2000
    woof... (bugger) :(

8. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    So, any ideas on those birth-dates? I'm all out. I've even resorted to e-mailing the webmasters of fan sites on the off chance that they might know. Hell, I even e-mailed someone coz they mentioned one of the people on their page, even though the page didn't have anything to do with that person! :)

And where would I find those 'red-letter' days? And what kind of dates should I get from them? Any other ideas for the calendar?

9. Shaven_Wookie69

Shaven_Wookie69 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2001
    Hey Sorry it took so long to get on

Damn pewter

The Model crafternoons will be on the 1st and 3rd saturday of each month

10. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    Ok, just so I understand that, that would mean that for this month (March) the craftermodelmaking will be on the 2nd (which has already been done) and the 16th? Is that right?

11. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    Just bumping this up, any new ideas anyone?

12. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    *bump*shuffle*thud*

I'm still working on the calendar. If anyone has any dates that they think should be in it, can they let me know? And also, if anyone can tell me where I can find the people's birthdays listed above, I will be eternally grateful or something... :D

13. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    If no-one can suggest any new dates they think should be on the calendar, can anyone who is handy with html suggest a decent way to make an html calendar? I've tried doing one, but it looks really ugly. Can anyone help?

14. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    Tried using tables? probably the best way of making one.. depends on what u want it to do..

if its just as a reference, I dont suppose it matters if it looks a little ugly anyway ;)

if u want something else fancier, try looking at the online javascript libraries or maybe do it in flash?

15. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    The problem with using a table is I can't seem to get all the cells to stay the same width... If one has something written in it, the others go all weird... That's the main thing that is making it look ugly.

theforce.net has a nice javascripted calendar, but the source code looks a little confusing, any ideas where I might be able to find source coding for one?

16. MarkI

MarkI Former TFN Games Staff star 1 VIP

Jun 8, 2001
    send me the link for the TFN site, I'll have a look at it. I'm very handy to have around when building websites, so if you want a hand with the calendar, just say the word. Tables are my speciality.

17. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    The calendar for the force.net is here. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

18. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
  19. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    Thankyou muchly :)

20. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    Couple of questions for people...

Now that the club is back together, are we going to try having an official date for meetings like what was planned last time (them's good english there)??

Roleplaying sessions. Are any of them still going, and if so, what dates are they on?

Wookie, the crafternoon, what dates did you want that on again? What was said a few posts up, was that along the right track?

21. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I still think a regular date for meets is a good idea. Just so people don't have to be told each month. People will probably still need to be reminded anyway though. :p

22. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    Well once I sort out the calendar they can check the webpage for when the meeting is :)

23. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    Message removed, I figured it out! :D

24. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    The calendar is now online... You can check it out here. Let me know what you think... Oh, and don't send anything to the e-mail address on there, it's not set up yet... :)

I still need to know details about the meetings, crafternoons and the role-playing sessions so I can add them to the calendar... Any info anyone?

25. Darth_Soup

Darth_Soup Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    Just updating the above comment....
    The e-mail address is now up and running, so you can send e-mails via the link on the page.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.