main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM Outer Rim General Discussion

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by mandy_djo, Apr 19, 2005.

1. jedi_yoda_2002

jedi_yoda_2002 Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2006
    Yes that means you have to talk to me here too!!! :D

2. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    I'm so energetic right now. ROTS was on HBO tonight!!! :) Love all of the battle scenes. And then of coarse I love all of the Anakin moments: his cute smile, his cute scar, his nice long hair (hey I'm 17 so sue me :p) I also enjoy those silly R2 moments.

3. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005

That color is hard to read. I'm glad you changed the font color in the other message you posted today. Your message made me laugh. This whole thing could get pretty funny.

4. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    Well at least if she keeps writting in unreadable colors like that, I really don't have to talk to her.

5. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    LOL. Now you've done it.

6. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Okay so I have a question for you all (it's all ready been answered but I want to see what you all have to say), Star Wars related:

In Attack of the Clones, Padme's life is in danger because the Separatists want her killed. I don't understand why there isn't an attempt on her life in Revenge of the Sith. Did something happen between Episodes II and III that made it not matter anymore?

7. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I don't know what the right answer is but I would guess that either A. the was no room in the movie to add anything in or B. all the Seperatists attention was focused on the war. Really the Seperatists didn't all care if she died or not. It was just Gunray and that was Dooku's way of luring him to their cause. At least that is the impression I was always under.

8. jedi_yoda_2002

jedi_yoda_2002 Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2006
    I'm not sure either. i read the book that took place between 2 and 3 and they didn't really go into that at all. I agree with Josh i think.

And to your coment josh i will just make sure to use a better color every time so you have to answer back!!! :D

9. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    If you want a true answer go to the "Ask the Master" section of the May/June Star Wars Insider Issue #87. That same question is asked and read the name underneath the question.

10. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    So can I assume that you had a question published? I will have to pull out that issue when I get home from work today.

11. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Yup! It's so cool. I had sent in that question a long while back so I was shocked when I saw it!

12. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    That is cool.

13. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    So I have news. It looks like I will be leaving you all soon. I recieved news that I have orders to report to Japan at the end of November. The bad part of it is that chances are C4 will be missed. But I will stay in touch when that time comes so if anyone needs any Japan exclusive mechandise you can let me know. I am sure Everett will have many requests. Hopefully the Star Wars Chuck Taylor All-Star shoes will still be available when I get there.

14. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    Awwww! You will be greatly missed- you're a great CR!!

15. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    You both will be greatly missed. I knew you would be getting orders soon. I just had a feeling, due to the amount of time you had already been at the base. I hope you will keep in touch and let us know what SW items you see over there. I'm sure I will try to get some items.

16. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Bummer, Andrea and Everett are right though you all we truly be missed. Guess we just have to make the best of the upcoming meetings while we can.

17. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Exactly. We still have a few months here to enjoy.

18. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004
    Oh, you and Nicole will be missed Josh! So, you have to go to Japan? I always wanted to visit there, but haven't yet. You can still pop onto the board from time-to-time and tell us hello.

19. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    You know it. I will still be on the computer checking in with everyone.

20. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Well I had a fun weekend. Went up to Roswell for their annual festival. I had gone a few years ago but this time was completely different! I got this book signed and dedicated by the top investigators of the Roswell Incident (Tom Carey and Don Schmitt). It was so awesome as I have been following their work for a long time now. Then later on we sat through a 2 hr. lecture by the investigators which was totally amazing. My dad and sis left an hr. into it as they were starting to get bored (they don't believe in the crash- unlike myself).

Definately had a great time out there.

21. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Sounds interesting. I never did get to Roswell for any of that. I hear that the festival is the time to go.

22. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    I saw Superman Returns yesterday!!!:cool: My expecations for it were very low for it yet this movie ended up beating those expecations by 10x!!! Definately one heck of an awesome movie.

(I even managed to stay spoiler free for this movie and the only other time I've stayed spoiler free for a movie was for Star Wars.)

23. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I liked that movie as well.

24. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I have never really followed the Superman movies so I really don't know what to expect. I am sure I will see it at some point. Now I am definitely hitting up Pirates when I get off work tomorrow though. Hopefully it is as good as the first one.

25. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Oh yeah, definately going to see Pirates- most likely on Sat as my dad has a meeting tomorrow.