main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM Outer Rim General Discussion

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by mandy_djo, Apr 19, 2005.

1. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    Thanks for posting that! Man it was hilarious!!!

]-}

2. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Sometimes I forget how large my collection is. I decided to re-do my room since I've had the same set up all year. It's taken me all day to organize it and I'm still not done.

I'm having fun though. It's good looking back at all of the stuff I've collected over the years.

3. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    Just wait till you have more stuff than you do space. Rearranging that is when you start finding things you don't even remember buying.

4. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    I look forward to the day. I think I'll have to end up buying another crate pretty soon since I've run out of space. Today is day 2 and I will hopefully finish up.

So Josh, how are things going for you, Nichole, and the baby?

5. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Everything is going great for us out here. It really does seem like we have been here for 7 months. Hopefully the rest of our three years goes just as fast.

6. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    Sorry I haven't been on here for awhile, I was in Italy doing an overhaul on the USAF solar telescope. What a job that was. I did get a chance to do some site seeing around Rome while I was there. I'm glad to be back home.
    I didn't find a single Star Wars item there. I thought that was kinda strange. I know there is a group of 501st members in Italy. I tried to meet up with them, but that fell through.
    I hope everyone is doing well. Have a good day.

Take Care

7. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Welcome back. Too bad you didn't find any Star Wars stuff out there. When my dad went to Italy last year he looked around and luckily managed to find 3 figs but other than that he had trouble finding stuff.

Hope you had a good time though, even if it was a business trip.

8. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Did everyone get their new Star Wars Insider? I got mine a few days ago. I haven't had time to look through it yet.

9. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    The "Legacy" issue?

I just put in for my subscription renewal so I'll probably have to go to Barnes & Noble to get the other edition since it takes several weeks.

10. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Wow, there hasn't been any posting in almost a month! Where is everyone?

My summer has been a drag just been staying at home. Although now I'm starting to pack since college/dorm life starts up pretty soon. I'm looking forward to it though!

11. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Sorry I haven't been on here, I've been pretty busy.
    I hope everyone is doing well. Ronnie, I hope college goes well.
    Is anyone collecting the Topps Star Wars 30th Anniversary collector cards? I am collecting them and have a a few extras. I need some to complete my set as well. Let me know.
    Have a good day and weekend.

12. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    I have been out of the loop, I didn't even know there were 30th anniversary cards!

13. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I don't know how long they have been out, but I've seen them on ebay. I found some at Walmart in Alamogordo.

14. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    That's cool. As much as I'd like to get them, stuff is a bit tight right now due to college and everything. Some day, I'm in no rush.

15. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I must say, I knew nothing of 30th anniversary cards either. That obviously means that it would be a bad idea for me to try and collect them. I am still waiting for figures to come out. I barely have any of the coin figs. But come November I should get my Mandalorian clone training pack from Entertainment Earth. That is if they don't push it back again.

16. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    I came home this weekend and today I needed to go to Walmart for some stuff I needed for school. Imagine my surprise when I saw the 30th Anniversary cards! I bought the box of 8 decks for $20. I've only opened the first deck and they are sweet!!!!

17. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    That's great! Maybe we can trade our extras.
    I found some of the coined figures at the base today. Anybody looking for anything? There were several different ones, even a concept Boba Fett. Let me know. They will most likely go fast.

18. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Sure that would be great. I didn't see any duplicate cards but I can always hopefully find more and I'll go back and check. (it's suprising, you'd think in 8 different packs there would be duplicates just like there are with other decks.) Unfortunately I didn't bring my cards /c me to my dorm so that will have to wait until I go home.

19. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    No duplicates, that is odd. You got lucky. No problem. Let me know if you happen to get any.

20. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    I will. I want to get more packs but they are expensive! $4.75 which is a round of $5 for one pack.

Wonder if Target might have them cheaper.

21. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Target might have them cheaper.
    I found 20 more packs on the base. I haven't sorted them in with the rest. I don't know if I have a full set yet. I know I still don't have all the chase cards.

22. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Hey ORFF! What's going on down south these days? Everyone back at school?

23. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Back in school. I like it though- started freshman year of college and my classes are great. Just wish we could squeeze in a FF meeting sometime as there hasn't been one for a while.

24. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I wish we could hold a meeting too. Everyone is so busy these days. There are only a few of us posting these days as well.

25. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    Sorry I haven't been around... my life's pretty insane right now. Hope we're all still fighting the good fight though. I know I am...