main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM Outer Rim General Discussion

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by mandy_djo, Apr 19, 2005.

1. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    And indeed it is making me broke. So what is new in everyone's lives? Beth is getting so grown, but I wont bore you with all that.

2. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    I'm up to the same ole things I always am. Working and collecting, mostly.

3. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I am with you on that. The unfortunate part is lately it seems like more work and less collecting.

4. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    Same here. Aside from the SWI it's been a couple of months since I've added anything new. Plus with school and medical needs, it's kind of hard to add new SW items into the mix.

5. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    My collecting has slowed down. Not as much to collect these days. I'm glad too.

6. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004
    Oh geesh, I've been gone so long you all probably thought I evaporated into vapor!![face_laugh][face_shame_on_you]. I'm busy, real busy with getting my associate's and starting my bachelor's in the fall. I work here at the college and school keeps my busy! Real busy! I spend most of my weekend answering review questions or reading! I still love Star Wars, and mainly like to write and read fanfics. I'm here in NM again.

7. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    So, Star Wars returns to the big screen! What does everyone think? I just hope that the theater here will get it. Either way, I am hoping the tv network here picks up the show. If not I may have to wait for the DVD release and we all know that will be a long time coming.

8. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    I'm excited about it. Kind of gonna be strange to see it in complete animation though but it should be fun.

I'm still waiting for "Fanboys" to come out. That movie keeps being put on hold.

9. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I can't wait either, for both.

10. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Star Wars Celebration Japan to Mark 30th Anniversary of the Star Wars Saga

Three-Day Event at Makuhari-Messe Convention Center Near Tokyo July 19 to 21 2008

Maybe Josh and/or Nicole can make it to this.

11. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Hey guys, how's it going?

Haven't posted for a while. Hope you all are doing good. I'm just here doing the school thing. Finally getting tired of it though. Summer will come soon enough I hope.

Hope we can meet again sometime. It's sure been a while. Even if it's just for a cup of coffee or something.

12. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    We'll have to see if we can organize a meeting soon.
    I hope everyone is doing well. I am doing good, but keeping very busy.

13. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Hey all, where's everybody at? I hope you all are watching Spike's Star Wars marathon for me. Somebody will have to tell me how cool The Force Unleashed game looks. I am excited for that game to come out.

14. Jedibelva

Jedibelva Jedi Knight

Nov 18, 2004
    sorry I havn't posted in awhile but,I forgot what my password was.
    when and where is the next starwars meeting going to be?

15. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    No worries Belva.

Guess we should start planning that hu?

I leave May 26th and won't be back until August so anytime before then would be great.

16. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Hey All, hope everyone is doing great. This is just my sign off message (for now).

My flight leaves on Monday so I don't know when I'll get the chance to post again. I've got a summer job up north so I'll see how that goes.

Too bad we couldn't meet but if you guys want to plan something yourselves for the summer feel free to do so.

Good luck with your summer everyone and I'll talk to you when I get the chance :)

May the Force be With You.

17. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Greetings All,
    Sorry I haven't been on here much. I was away on business. I spent the last 31 days in Australia. I returned last night. It's good to be home.
    I hope to see some more posts on here. I know we are all really busy, but would like to see some posts once in a while. I will try to post more often too.
    Have a good week. Take care.

18. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Greetings from Montana. Been keeping busy with the whole range tech stuff and this week I have been in guard school. Don't really like it much but that was the point of me trying it out- to see if I want to fight fires or what not. Definately don't want to after this.

This is the first time in 3 weeks where I've had access to a computer. Hope all is well with everyone. Not sure when I'll be able to post another message.

So with that hope you all have a good week and a good rest of the summer even if most of it happens to be doing work rather than relaxing.

And as always, May the Force be With You, Always.

-SWJ

19. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    Hey all, how are you? Nice to see everyone still posting with updates, even if we don't get to see each other.

20. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Greetings All,
    Good to see a few people posting. I've been busy myself. I spent 4 weeks in Australia and then 2 weeks on vacation in the mid-west.
    Is everyone looking forward to Clone Wars in Aug? I know I am. I also can't wait for the release of The Force Unleashed video game.
    Take care and post when you can.

21. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Honestly, I'm not a fan of animation but it's Star Wars so I'm making an exception. LOL! It should be a cool movie. If it's good enough I'll see if I can watch the animated series.

- Well as you can tell I have access to a computer. I'm back home after two and a half months. Being away drove me crazy at times but I'm sane now so it's all good. The job was intense; mostly a lot of hiking and ATV riding. And the pay was great too. They had me at a GS3 so I made $10 an hour.

Hope everyone is doing all right.

22. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Greetings all. I just returned from Italy. I know, lucky me. I am doing well. I am looking forward to Clone Wars. There will be several of us 501st members at the evening showing in Las Cruces. It should cool. Hope to see some of you there.

Take Care,
    Everett