So NM Outer Rim General Discussion

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by mandy_djo, Apr 19, 2005.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    Really? I didn't know. Then again, like I said, I don't collect the Unleashed.
  2. gloomypadme Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yeah, I thought that I was going to collect them, but I only ended up getting one(Anakin from Episode II).
  3. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    I have tons of the Unleashed. They are probably my favorite line of Hasbro toys. It really sucks they are ending the line for at least a year.
  4. Red_8 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Why are they ending it? Is it ever coming back?
  5. gloomypadme Jedi Knight

star 1
    I heard they were making them smaller now, is that true? I'm not entriely sure whats going on there
  6. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    That's what I've heard.
  7. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well they aren't exactly making the Unleashed line smaller. I guess what they are doing is making a line of smaller Attacktix size figures in the unleashed style. But they are just making this line an army builder with mostly clones, troopers, wookies, and driods. There are talks that the Unleashed line as we know it now may return in 2007. They just were not selling the way Hasbro thought they would.
  8. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    Just thought it would be neat to post this. If you don't know yet, Carrie Fisher will be coming out on an episode of the WBs tv show, Smallville. Who knows, from what the character bio says, she could be coming out in a couple or a few episodes. The episode airs on October 27th. I'll definately be watching!

[image=http://www.kryptonsite.com/fishertvg-better.jpg]
  9. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    I had heard about that. I really don't ever watch the show but I think I might check out that day just to see what they have her do and if they make any Star Wars references.
  10. jedijason330 Jedi Master

star 3
    This is Jason from the Mos Alba Fan Force. Some of us up here are trying to get a fantasy football league going. If any of you are interested, just PM me, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
  11. Red_8 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Anyone headed to the wine fest today? It might be cool to bump into some of the other members.
  12. mandy_djo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Soooooooooooooooooo.

I love Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Disneyland, long walks on the beach, candle lit dinners and reading a book by the fire on cold, snowy nights.

How about you? (Mandy's being dumb right now so just point and laugh ok?)
  13. Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Master

star 1
    LJ is a Harry Potter and anime nerd. I just had to have a subway sandwhich today. I'm watching Nancy Grace (I love that show on CNN). Rubs her Japanese luck cat for luck.
  14. mandy_djo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Does anyone else here love watching the show "Lost" besides me, Andrea, Lj, Mike, or Brittani?
  15. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    Are you kidding? That's one of my favorite shows. (comes in second, Greys' Anatomy first) That show is freaky [I'm talking about Lost now] Did anyone catch the season 2 premiere? It was so incredible.

Hey, does anyone know about a Star Wars convention that is scheduled to be in El Paso? According to one of my friends he said he heard that there would be one in El Paso. He didn't give any details except that there would be one. I tend to doubt this friend so I'm keeping my guard up incase it happens to be false information.
  16. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Let me do some checking with some friends in El Paso and I will let you know what I find out.
  17. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks Norvon.

I doubt it's true because my friend is a good lier and I've come to not trust him. I appreciate you looking into it.
  18. Red_8 Jedi Knight

star 1
    who is this friend, I hope it isnt me...... [face_devil] I have tricked you really bad in the past, but I dont think I said there would be a star wars convention here. Or have I?
  19. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    No. I know you Mario and you've never lied to me. Tricked me, but not lied. Major difference. It was Sammy but don't tell him I told you I don't trust him though. Anyways, you know how he is.
  20. Red_8 Jedi Knight

star 1
    yea, he is a big time compolsive lier!
  21. Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Master

star 1
    [face_pumpkin] So, has anybody figured out what they're doing for Halloween yet? I have to be in class on Halloween (Boo!) but the good part is that we're having a party! I get to dress up, which I love doing anyway. I haven't figured out what I'm going to be, but I will. I've already decided I'm getting two pumpkins and a new carving kit. I love Halloween!! [face_pumpkin]
  22. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    I plan on carving a Star Wars pumpkin. I've seen some of those cut-outs on the net. As for what I'm going to be, I haven't decided. Freshman year I was a Jedi, sophomore year I was an alien, now I have it limited down (maybe) to an FBI special unit agent [MIB sort of thing].
  23. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Halloween = FUN

We'll be helping out a Haunted House up in Rio Rancho the night of, before heading over to the Rio Rancho Hastings to help support the release of ROTS on DVD.
  24. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    The only plans I have is to meet up at Alamogordo Hastings and help promote the ROTS DVD and maybe hand out a few ORFF fliers. We hope to do a raffle too.
  25. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Has anyone decided on our new official meeting place yet? I know we still have some time before our October meeting, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby