So NM Outer Rim General Discussion

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by mandy_djo, Apr 19, 2005.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Thanks, I'll give it a try.
  2. Wook Jedi Master

star 4
    Awesome picture Dirty Ox!

Looking forward to seeing more!!

:)

3. DirtyOx Jedi Knight

Thanks all, too kind....too kind. I have a confession to make, I had to PS the pic.[face_praying]
    I made my thighs where I could adjust them but they kept slipping down. I had to fix a huge gap on my right side.

Can't be outta uniform now can I.
  4. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Your armor looks great Ox. Can't wait to see it in person.
  5. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    This is a repost. I didn't get much response to it.

Hello Everyone,
    I spoke with the manager of the Alamogordo Burger King today. He said if we wanted to come down there on 12 Nov. from 12-2pm we could. He said we could hand out fliers too. With the new Star Wars toys coming out on 7 Nov.,we could have a pretty good crowd that Saturday, at lunch time. Let me know what you think.
  6. Jaina Byrd Force Ghost

star 4
    Sounds good. I will not be likely to be there, but that's a *great* opportunity for anyone in Alamogordo!!!
  7. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Here is a photo from the ROTS DVD release at Alamogordo Hastings. I hope this works. It is my first time posting a pic to a forum.

[image=http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/norvon/PB010007.jpg]

8. DirtyOx Jedi Knight

Yup, sounds good however I ain't going to be 100%. Got a exercise at Holloman so I'm going to be sucking rubber...that's a gas mask you perverts!!!!...for 12 hour shifts through thursday. If we can get a max turnout that'd be sweet.
  9. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Hope you can make it out Ox. I know how exercises can be. Spent 20.5 years in the AF myself. I am civil service now and will have to deal with the exercises in a different way. Hope we can have some people come out on the 12th. I will be there. Who else can make it?
  10. Jaina Byrd Force Ghost

star 4
    Looks awesome, Everett!!!! Looks like you guys probably had a great time. :D
  11. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    Great pic Norvon. Thanks for sharing /c us.

Won't be able to make it to that thing up in Alamo. I'm out of town for this lame church thing that I have to do.

So how has everyone been doing lately? I went to Phoenix this weekend to watch the Arizona Cardinals vs. Seattle Seahawks. I'm a huge Seahawks fan so it was great watching them win 33-19.
  12. Wook Jedi Master

star 4
    Awesome pic!

Who's who though? I recognize Everett and Robert of course...
  13. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    The people in the photo are, from left to right:

Nicole, Josh, Me, and Keith.

Keith joined us that night and I hope he will join the fan force.

We had a good time eventho not many people showed up to buy the DVD. The looks we got when we went to Wal-Mart were priceless though.
  14. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    The pic looks great. I think I will be able to make the BK thing on the 12th but I will be flying solo. So are you going in armor? I can do my Sith outfit again but I will probably skip out on the makeup this time.
  15. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    I plan on going to BK in armor.
  16. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Here is another photo from the Hastings ROTS DVD release.

[image=http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/norvon/PA310002.jpg]

Hope you like it.
  17. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    That picture turned out good.
  18. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
  19. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Can anyone else make it out to BK on Saturday? I have plenty of fliers printed up already.
  20. Jaina Byrd Force Ghost

star 4
    Those of us in Cruces aren't coming. :( We have an afternoon football game this time.
  21. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    I will be there. We stopped by there today and they still were selling the E1 watch. But that box was almost gone so hopefully Friday or Saturday they will be one to the next two. So which ones do we think are next? My guess in E2 and E5 seeming this first batch was E1 and E4.
  22. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    You are correct, it is 2 and 5. I picked them up today. I picked up the new toys yesterday.
    If anyone wants to come by my house after we are finished at BK, you are welcome to. Maybe we could play a game of SW trivia or watch some fan films. Let me know if you would like to. See you Saturday.
  23. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, I know what I am having for lunch tomorrow. Your place after BK on Saturday may not be a bad idea. See you at noon.
  24. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
  25. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    Went to BK yesterday and got the Obi-wan fig /c kids meal and then the episode IV watch /c tin. I plan on collecting all 6. The one I really wanted was the Anakin/Vader but they didn't have it:(

Won't be on the computer all weekend so I hope you all have fun at the meeting and that BK gathering you all have planned. I should be back on within the time frame on Sunday from 6-9 or so if not I'll just be back on, on Monday.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby