main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM Outer Rim General Discussion

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by mandy_djo, Apr 19, 2005.

1. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    There should be some new toys and maybe watches at BK today. I hope so. Looking forward to seeing them. We should have a good time there too.

2. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    The last two watches are in at BK. I picked up mine today. Josh and I went down there to hang out and hand out fliers to anyone that was interested. There were some curious prople, but we didn't hand any out. I had some strange looks with me wearing my stormtrooper armor. The manager gave Josh and I lunch and some wathches, for coming down there. Not bad for just over an hour in armor. See everyone tomorrow at the meeting.

3. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    Hey everyone so how was the meeting yesterday? Sorry I wasn't able to make it. But to be honest my retreat wasn't so bad. I actually learned a lot and now things seem much clearer for me. It's good to be home though, I didn't realize how much I missed it.

4. DirtyOx

DirtyOx Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2005
    I must bow in shame as I missed as well, actually I was asleep for the whole weekend. Just had two wisdom teef pulled this morning and they are still bleeding now, getting pissed. Was scared at first, Army dentist, but he did a good job with no pain and they gave me Tylenol with CODINE [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Has anyone seen Kindow of Heaven (good, bad)??

5. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    I remember having my wisdom teeth pulled, it sucks. Hopefully you heal quick.

6. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Just having any teeth pulled is painful. I had 4 of my teeth pulled and it hurt like crazy on top of that I've had 2 gum surgeries. Not a fun experience.

7. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Wow, it must be the time of year for extractions!

My sister-in-law had her wisdom teeth pulled two weeks ago.

I had my wisdom teeth yanked at Holloman back when I was 16. Tylenol with codine afterwards, with only novocaine during. Now they gas you all up and knock you out!

Hope you start feeling better, mate!

8. DirtyOx

DirtyOx Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2005
    Halo you got gas?? Man they just shot me up and 'yoink'. I was wondering why the dentist was so wanting to pull them, it's quota time. AND the damn things are still bleeding.

9. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    I got a shot AND gas. At some point, I was awake, because my mom said I walked from the surgery room to another room, but I don't remember it at all. Unfortunately, school picture day was the next day. I'm forever going to be chipmunk cheeks in the yearbook. [face_frustrated]

10. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    When I had mine taken out, they gave a shot of something and out I went. I woke up and they were done. That was done at an AF base in Tx. That is the only way to go.

11. DirtyOx

DirtyOx Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2005
    I'm jealous!! I was fully awake, numb but awake. Sorry about the school pic, we've all had them. However, it's probably not as bad as you think it is.

12. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    I also had to do the obligatory "counting down from 100" thing. I got to "100" and don't remember anything after that. [face_laugh] I'll get you examples of the school photos sometime. My mom even refused to send them to family members when we got our copies.

13. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    You know it cann't be good when your mom refuses to send the picture out. I was fully knocked out when my were pulled but I cann't remeber if they gave me gas or a shot.

14. DirtyOx

DirtyOx Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2005
    When I had my knee scope the doc hit the iv and all I got to was 'hey my arm is getting co...' and that was it.

Some parents are protective of stuff like that. Hell my mom would've sent the pics to everybody including non-relatives.

15. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Every mom is different. Never can tell what they will do.

16. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Finally, get the whole week off! I'm glad although it bites because I have so much homework over the break. Today I'm finally going to be able to watch my ROTS DVD since I haven't had time to sit down and watch it since it came out. Really looking forward to seeing it.

17. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Make sure you check out the deleted scenes.

18. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Saw them the first day. They are so awesome! Just wish they had added in the conversation between Obi-wan and Padme. That would've been a great one to have.

Just got through watching the movie. Perfect as usual! I can still remember the day I saw it on May 19th at 7:00 pm. When I was watching the DVD the same feelings and emotions I had then I still have. Definately something I'll always cherish. And then seeing Hayden Christensen, well that's a plus[face_love]

19. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Has anyone been able to see the Hip Hop Yoda thing yet? None of my DVD players will support it and I am wondering how funny it is.

20. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    I have. It's pretty cool. Yoda sings in a rappers voice. I think it would've been better had Yoda rapped himself but oh well nevertheless it's still funny.

21. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Amen to that as well! [face_love]

The only thing I wish there were that seem to be missing on this DVD are bloopers/outakes...Hayden falling on his face makes me giggle... :)

22. DirtyOx

DirtyOx Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2005
    There's just one of Yoda break-dancing in front of some troopers. My software showed that it was the only one.....damn it:_|

23. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Just wondering if we have any news on our group movie watching for next month that we talked about at the last meeting. It is going to be fun if we can arrange it.

24. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Mind filing me in on this?

25. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    We talked about going over to Andrea's in Alamo to watch several of the movies in place of the meeting next month. But nothing is definite.