main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Outer Rim Interactive

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Kartanym, Jun 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    Just wanted to count the hands of anyone interested in building the above mentioned company. Nothing big just yet, just a few 2D titles and a mod for Jedi Outcast or something of that sort.
    check the following post, page 2, for more.

In some way or form, TFNGames will be involved, either with the available download of the games on the site or something similar. I might even get LucasArts involved too, but I don't want to jump to conclusions.

PM me if you're interested.

2. Pris

Pris Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    I would, but I can't dedicate any time to anything but REAL work. I'd be in for the web design/graphic design/film (maybe - depending if it's profitable or not) component, but to me, games are a waste of time for no money.
    I am looking for supporting graphic designers to handle work for a small graphic design business I'm setting up, though ... depends how much work I get, basically I need people who can wor fast, stick to deadlines and have work done exactly when I want it, and are relatively experienced with programs like photoshop and Flash. Just to handle overflow of jobs I can't handle if there are any - you'll be paid for what you do. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.