main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Outer Rim Money

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by SoulKrusher, Mar 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    Well I was finishing up our Outer Rim Stamp and had a brain wave. I was thinking what a great idea it would be if we had our own in house money. Don't know wheather its legal, but we could give this so called money out to members and they could use it (in club only) ;) to buy stuff. Maybe it could be a discout or something. It could be given if a member does something good for club (sorry no strippering LD). Atleast it would, or should encoruage people to stay with us and save up their Rim Credit. On the money itself we could have our logos and stuff so it would look half decent. Would be good for the younger generation as well, teach them to save money. :)

Well, what do you think, is it a goer or what?

2. JediMasterKieca

JediMasterKieca Jedi Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    No! I think it sucks! It's a completely and utterly useless idea...

~Kieca's lame attempt at destroying outer rim before it even starts....much to learn of the living force~

3. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Thanks JMK for your input. :p
    I think some kind of credit idea may be a good idea. Kinda reminds me of a system we used to have in primary school. We could earn credits and then spend them on certain things in the class. Of course we need to think of worthwhile things they can be used for but we're working on that.

4. Princess_Lego

Princess_Lego Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2000
    I like it, it has merit :)

5. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    I tried printing my own money once, nearly had to flee to Cuba with a trillion dollar note...

6. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    then there was the bloke who took a $200 note into a fast food store in the U.S. (read McDonalds) and ordered a $2 meal and got $198 change... this was just after George Dubya was elected president, and the note had his pic and the words "We Like Broccoli"

7. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    Thats a good idea. We had a similar system in Primary School like Soniel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.