main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Outlanders' Haven in 2004! Plus Jan. Meeting stuff

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Raptor, Jan 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Hey guys! Well it's 2004, time to start thing off right. Right? LOL Anyway, post weekend dates this month that you would like to see a meeting. The weekend with the most posts wins. Also please post a location you would like to have it at as well. We can assume Valley Worlds of Fun is the default location, but I'm open to even making reservations for a table somewhere, etc. Post Ideas! Most posts for the same location also wins.

Other things to be thinking about:

Activites for 04! 03 was good, but ended on a slow note after the Halloween party, lets get together and plan some stuff we can do this year

Friends. I don't care how shy your friends are, have them come to a meeting, who knows, maybe they will like it :) Also, if your from WV and you are just lurking, post! We don't bite! (well most of us anyway)

Voice Chats. Ok, so the IRC chat room kinda died due to lack of use. What do you think about using voice chat software for your PC to sometimes have quick meetings? The software is free, quick download, and all you need is a PC (yes Fettish, even your PC could run this NP! LOL) with a sound card, speakers and a mic. Dial-up users will also work just fine!!

Wanna do more with the FanForce folks in PA and Ohio?

Have concerns about us? Post 'em!

Rap

2. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    Greetings and salutations! :)

Well, folks, I'm back in the land of the living (i.e. working day shift again). I thank DR for stepping up and making this post! :D

Now then, as for possible meeting dates: the weekend of the 17th would work best for me. What does everyone else think? With the new year I'm ready to get things rolling again, particularly with the impending announcement about Celebration III!

3. Dotanis

Dotanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2002
    Sounds good to me =)

-Dot

4. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    17th works for me :)

5. Ithorian

Apr 13, 2000
    OK, location-wise: reserving a table isn't a bad idea. We could go somewhere like Garfield's, Applebee's, etc. Or Valley again. Or something else. I'm amenable. :D

6. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    The 17th works for me (as far as I know, am waiting to hear about a job), and my vote is for anywhere other than Valley Worlds of Fun. That place gets on my nerves after a while. Too many kids, too much chaos...

-Fettish :)

7. Dotanis

Nov 10, 2002
    Yes and too many witnesses....

8. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Love it!!! Witnesses........

-Fettish ;)

9. Ithorian

Apr 13, 2000
    OK, first things first. We need to decide on a good time for the meeting. Any time will work for me, so whenever you guys want to do it is fine. AS for location, let's have a sit-down meal somewhere. We have much to discuss.

Also, I have a bit of news to bring up. I received an interesting proposal today. I'll pass along more at the meeting.

10. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    What about that Mexican restaurant where Middletown Mall is? It's called "Mi Pueblo" and is reasonably priced. Plus, I would be more likely to be able to make it to a meeting that was a bit closer to home as my car is out of order and I'm relying on by poor truck that is falling apart from under me... :(

-Fettish

11. Ithorian

Apr 13, 2000
    I have no problem with that. Sounds good to me. What time, though?

12. Dotanis

Nov 10, 2002
    3AM good for everyone? GREAT! ;)

13. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    3 AM is no good for me Dot, I wont log outta galaxies until atleas 3:30! :p

oh I'd say something like 6PM?

14. Ithorian

Apr 13, 2000
    6 PM works for me!

15. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Cool, 6pm tomorrow night at Mi Pueblo.....

-Fettish :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.