main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN Over a month?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by TheWombat, Jan 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWombat

TheWombat Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    No posts? Wake up Knoxville! Football season is over

:)

2. YodasQueen

YodasQueen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2003
    I haven't even been home for a month now, I just got in last night. How did the december meeting go? When is the one in January?

3. TheRealFennShysa

TheRealFennShysa TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 7, 2000
    Nobody's set a date yet...

4. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    Nobody came out in December either. It's not that it bugs me or anything because everything runs in cycles and there will always be ups and downs. I haven't been very active in FanForce myself, so I'm not blaming anyone except me for what happened.

As far as January goes, how about the 24th at 7:00pm, at Mr. Gatti's? If that's no good let me know, but if no one comes out again I think it's probably time to take a break until spring or summer or maybe even a while longer than that. Episode 3 is not that far away and this will work toward the group's benefit in the coming months.

See you then!

5. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    Sorry about not being at the last one, the 24th sounds ok, as long as it doesn't snow, can't be stuck on the wrong side of the mountain you know.

6. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Yeah it's on a Saturday but I figure that would be a good change of pace. There's a good chance I will be working Friday anyway, so it's not like I have much of a choice. There's actually a pretty good chance that my schedule will be changing again too. I think it's going to be for the better but the jury is still out on that. If it does I'll be able to do a lot more advertising for the club, so yay! :D

7. TheRealFennShysa

Oct 7, 2000
    Just realized that the 24th is a Saturday.... 'fraid I'll have to miss this meeting as well - that's the night of my best friend's 40th birthday party...

You guys have fun...

Fenn

8. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Well, we can still do Friday if that would be better. I have no plans or anything special going so it's not a problem to change it. Would this mess up anyone else? Let me know guys.

9. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    Friday as in this friday the 23rd? Thats ok with me.

10. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    I didn't think to say what Friday did I? [face_laugh]

Sorry about that. I meant to say it could be this Friday the 23rd. If it works for you as well we'll just set it up for then, so the 23rd it is.

11. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    Well I guess I will see you guys on friday, hope you can make it fenn.

12. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Hang in there, gang! Many FanForce chapters are experiencing a slowdown as people recover from the Holidays. :)

The next time y'all have a meeting planned in advance, let me know and I'll post the information on the FanForce website.

By the way, are any of you planning on making the trip to Atlanta for Dragon*Con in September?

13. TheRealFennShysa

Oct 7, 2000
    I'll be there... I should already be set up as a guest at this year's D*C again... I took care of that with the Tackett's two weeks ago, as we're planning on a premiere for American Scary there...

Fenn

14. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Great! :)

I know that I'm already looking forward to it.

Heck, its fun to go to just watch all the other folks. ;)

15. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    I wish I could go :-( but I know there is no way they would let me off work. I tried last year and couldn't get it. But, I do look foward to seeing the awesome pictures from it.

16. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    Is there a feb. meeting? I was thinking about going to Disney and the Keys and was wondering what day the meeting would be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.