main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Owen and Leia - Original Trilogy Notes AU (with cdmcc as Owen)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Jul 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    The character of Owen will be played by cdmcc. The Author of each Note will be clearly labled.

cdmcc's link can be found here:
    http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=1179880
    (Please check out his stories too )

Timeframe: From ANH events through ROTJ events

The quick background story of the Owen and Leia OT Notes-

Owen - At the start of the story, he is unaware that Luke has a twin sister, so he doesn't know that Leia is Luke's sister. He was captured by Vader and taken to the Death Star.

Leia - she had been kidnapped when she was 3 years old, and lived as a slave to the Maurders. She recently escaped slavery, and had just been reunited with Bail, learning that he was her "father," and as she was traveling to Alderaan to meet Luke and Obi-Wan (Luke had the Death Star plans), she was captured by Vader and also taken to the Death Star.

Leia had met Luke while she was escaping from slavery on a planet called Blue Waters. Luke had been there with Beru to make a farm delivery to a customer on the planet. They both ended up in the same abandoned factory, and discoverd the droids. Luke took Leia back to Tatooine, where they formed the plan for Leia to go to Yavin while Luke and Obi-Wan would try going to Alderaan...and no, they do not know they are brother and sister

And the story begins...

2. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - LukeSkywalker_2001

Note 1
    To Luke?s Uncle Owen,

Hello. This is Lissy (Leia). As you can see, I have been captured on the Death Star as well. The people at the Rebellion on Yavin were very friendly. I found out that my real father is Bail Organa, the head of the Rebellion, and ruler of Alderaan. I was going to visit the planet, see my mother, and meet Luke and Obi-Wan and the droids, but I was pulled into this Death Star?s tractor beam. Luke will be glad to know that you are alive.

Vader has tortured and questioned me, but I have not given him any information.

I can imagine that he has subjected you to the same treatment.

Have you heard that we are to be executed? Although the circumstances are not pleasing, I am glad that someone I know is here too, and that someone I know will be there when I die.

If there?s blood on this note, sorry, but I had a nosebleed.

Darth Vader is such a horrible man.

I don?t know if you know this or not, but I think Luke?s a great person. I admire and actually like like him. You should be very proud of him.

I must go now. Vader has come to question and torture me more.

Leia

3. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    cdmcc's link can be found here:

Note 2
    Hello Leia

It is a shame we haven?t met yet, although we are only separated by a wall. Vader had been doing his best on me as well, but it only strengthens my resolve.

If I have to die, so be it. You, on the other hand, have your whole life ahead of you, and for that I am sorry. A time of war is a time of sadness.

I believe our executions are near. Do not worry or fear what lies ahead. Your friends are near, and I include myself in that.

I am very proud of Luke. He has done me proud.

I am sorry you may not have any time to get to know your Father. I never met Bail, but heard much about him. A good man.

Do not worry, do not fear. Right will have it?s day soon.

Owen

4. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002

Note 3
    Owen,

Does Darth Vader have a file on everyone or something? He questioned me about one of my father?s friends?Padmé Skywalker, who is actually at the Rebellion. I don?t know if you know who she is or not, but she was the former Queen of Naboo and Senator before the Emperor turned the Old Republic into the Empire. (I know this because she told me. My father introduced me to her before I got stuck on the Death Star.)

I don?t think there?s any good in the horrible man known as Vader. I wonder what happened to him that he had to wear the mask.

Luke and I are debating whether Vader is actually human or not. Do you think he is?

Well this Death Star battle looks rather dangerous for us. I hope that we can destroy the Death Star. The Empire has to know where we are by now. There is no way that they would only send four TIE fighters after us as we escaped. They let us go. It?s the only explanation for the ease of our escape.

Vader and his henchmen have hurt you. I saw how much in pain you looked while we were traveling back to Yavin, and you still look like you are in pain.

I?m really glad that Luke and Han rescued us. I?m also glad that Ben survived as well. My father trusts him greatly, I can tell.

Thank you. I am also proud to call you my friend as well.

My father has always loved me, even while I was a slave. He never gave up on finding me. He has been nothing but loving since he has found me again.

What did you do for a living on that Tatooine desert planet?

Leia

5. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - cdmcc

Note 4
    Leia

Thank you for your kind reply. I believe there would be a file on the most important people to the rebellion. I knew Padmé long ago, before you were born. She was a very interesting person. I had no idea she was still alive, you know how rumours spread across the Galaxy.

I can assure you Vader is human although he may have forgotten this. I suspect he perhaps had an accident hence the mask.

I too believe we are in grave danger. As far as I can tell, just about the whole rebellion seems to be here. We?re a moving target and they could wipe out everything quite easily. We must trust ourselves and believe we can make a difference.

Regards to your Father, I would very much like to meet him and congratulate him for brining up a very fine young girl.

Good luck

Owen

P.S. I was a farmer. I?m tinkering about with the mechanics at the moment but am a bit out of practice. Oh, and thanks for your concern, but I?m OK.

6. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002

Note 5
    Owen,

You may be right about Vader having been in an accident. I would hate to be in that mask and suit?.it would be so depressing. It sounds as if it would be typical of Vader if he would hide behind a mask after an accident. Maybe it scared his face and made him look hideously ugly. He does walk, talk, and moves as if he is human. I can?t figure out how he drinks or eats with that mask.

If Vader has a file on important people in the galaxy, can you imagine how angry he would be if he caught someone going through and destroying his files?

Padmé seems as if she has gotten around. My father was a very good friend of hers. She told me that while she was Queen of Naboo, he used to check in with her to see how she was doing. And now I find out that you had known her too. She seems very friendly, though also very sad.

My father has confirmed it; the Death Star is approaching Yavin. The battle that was discussed in the briefing (which I was present for), is going to become a reality. Luke told me he would be fighting in it. I hope he?ll be all right. He told me he had trouble getting them to let him fly. Do you think he?ll be all right?

If you would like to meet my father, I?ll let him know. Although he has been considerably busy, I will ask him if he would like to meet you.

Oh, that?s right. I had forgotten; Luke told me he lived on a farm. The planet, from what I saw of it, did not seem to be very supportive of growth. It must have been hard work. I?m sure you?ll do fine with the mechanics. Someone will show you what to do, I am sure. Everyone is so friendly here. I?m glad to hear that you are okay.

Well, before Luke flies off for the battle, I want to wish him luck. I will talk to you later.

Leia

7. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    A great start to this set of notes!!!! :)

Look forward to more.

8. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Anakin_Heartbreaker,

Thank you for reading :)

More will be on its way soon.

9. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - cdmcc

Note 6
    Leia

Vader is a man, possibly more machine than human, but he has family I?m sure. Perhaps they still hold him dear. I suspect he is too bitter to even contemplate the basic necessity of love. That does not mean that he is beyond redemption. I believe that each of us has dark places within which are not easily accessed. We may deny that they are there but they are, always bubbling under the surface. Who knows what happened with Vader?

Luke will be fine. He has started down a road we cannot stop, even if we wanted to. He is doing his best for other people, and I can think of no finer tribute to a man.

I would very much like to meet your Father if at all possible. He certainly did a fine job in raising you.

Yes, I have seen Padme. I was shocked to see her again but her beauty and spirit remains. She is sad, yes, but each of us carries a burden no matter how small which we shall take to our death.

I only hope it will not be soon.

Once again, your friend
    Owen

10. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002

Note 7
    Owen,

Darth Vader has a family? That?s got to be interesting for them. I wonder what they think about his actions, but then again, they must be Imperials as well. Someone like him doesn?t even know what love is, so he could not be concerned with it. He murders without thought. No one is perfect?but Vader has done so many bad things. He has never thought of those things at all. Some people, such as Vader seem to be lost.

I?m worried about Luke. I REALLY like him, and I don?t want him to die. I hope he?s all right in the battle. I?m worried that he?s one of the 3 left and that he only has 1 minute before the Death Star destroys Yavin, and then that one TIE has been on him tight.

I know he?s being part of this battle because he wants to do his best for other people, and I admire that in him too.

I asked my father if he would meet you, and he said he would be glad too. Correon, my father?s friend, was also a prisoner with us on the Death Star, and he had mentioned you to my father. However, I think it would be best if you would not meet him until after the battle. He has a lot on his mind.

I?m sure you have some funny stories about Luke when he was younger. Would you mind sharing them? It would be funny?.it would relieve some of the tension that we all have. Was he a good little boy when he was little, or was he bad? What was he like as a kid?

Your friend,
    Leia

11. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    I guess it is difficult for Owen to talk about Vader as a completely heartless monster, because he knows who he is. Leia of course has her own opinion, but then again she does not really know any better.

I think he was trying to tell her that bad people don't necessarily start off bad, there is good in them.

I really loved this update. :)

12. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Anakin_Heartbreaker,

Owen is Vader's brother, and it is hard for him to view his brother in such dim light. You're correct in your assessment of them, and of the situation :)

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for reading.

13. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - cdmcc

Note 8
    Leia

Yes this is a worrying time for all of us.

I am hopeful of meeting your Father. We must never give up hope.

I?m sure that Vader?s family care for him in some way. That is what family is about. We can see the wrong and deal with it as we deal with the good in people. Forgiveness is a great gift which is seldom used in this day and age. But who knows? His family may be dead. I would certainly suspect they are dead to him. He has never struck me as the forgiving type. He appears to be in thrall to his Master.

Now then, Luke as a child. Well, he did always moan a bit, usually about being stuck on a rubbish planet. He wandered away one day when I was fixing lifters. Well, there are dangerous creatures on Tatooine. I was beside myself with worry and spent a day trying to find him. I spoke to Jawas and smugglers. Nothing. We were fearful we had lost him forever. When Beru and myself got home, tired and emotional, he was sitting on the steps asking where his dinner was.

I was always a bit harsh on him I suppose. As I have told him, bringing up a child in such a hostile environment does take a certain calmness which I often have disregarded. As he grew up, he became more and more vocal about leaving, espescially as his friends were all joining the academy. I admit, I didn?t want him to go. It is a dangerous Galaxy as we were seeing. Perhaps I was only focussed on myself and Beru. I always thought Luke should have stayed.

On the whole, he was a very good boy who always looked out for others. The goodness he has in his heart is a blessing on the Galaxy.

Good luck

Owen

14. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002

Note 9
    Owen,

Thanks for telling me childhood stories about Luke. They were funny and interesting. LOL, don?t worry I won?t say a word to Luke about you telling me those stories. Did you ever find out where Luke had been while you were looking for him?

That?s surprising that Luke?s never had a girlfriend. He?s rather?good looking, and he?s very nice and considerate. Well I?m not officially his girlfriend yet. He hasn?t asked me, and he hasn?t told me that he likes me or anything.

Obi-Wan told me that Vader got into some fight or something when he was younger and fell into a lava pit and now has to wear the mask and suit due to injuries (probably burns). I thought that was kind of funny. I also heard that he was 39 years old.

I?m really glad that Luke blew up the Death Star. I can?t believe that he was the one that did that!!!! He must be a really good pilot. Han Solo came back and shot the TIES following Luke, and he sent one of them (Vader?s ship) out of control. You must be VERY proud of Luke now.

I?m going to see if I can get my dad to hold an awards ceremony for Luke, Han, and Chewbacca. He was talking about it anyway, and I?m going to make sure it happens. I hope that he agrees, and that you attend. Having Luke as a nephew must be wonderful.

I?m not sure where our new Rebel Base will be yet. Have you heard anything? No matter where it might be, I?ll be helping my father free those on Alderaan. Our planet has been taken over by Imperials. My mother is still there. I still have not met her, but my father has used many kind words to describe her.

Well it would be hard for me to imagine that anyone in Darth Vader?s family could be loving, if he has a family at all. Vader does not exactly seem like the family man. I?ve never heard of any of Vader?s relatives anyway. I am guessing they are dead too.

I wonder what Vader thought when his Death Star got blown to pieces. LOL.

By the way, has Luke mentioned anyone named Kirsten to you?

Leia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.