Amph Oz the Bland and Blunderfull

Discussion in 'Community' started by Jabbadabbado, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    That's just his natural state.
  2. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 8
    Reviews were a bit mixed in the Sunday papers I read here. Most gave it 2-3 stars out of 5. However most agreed that the last 20 minutes or so was pretty good. and a couple mentioned that the 3D doesn't really work well with the B&W beginning.
  3. AAAAAH Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    this movie SUGGED. i will NEVER see it.
    JoinTheSchwarz likes this.
  4. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    It was okay. I'm glad I saw it, but I don't need to see it again. I don't know why I feel so eh about it. I thought Mila Kunis and Rachel Weisz were both pretty good, and Franco was, too. Glinda was actually a little boring, and in the scene with the "army" she had gathered, I realized I'd been sitting there for a while and wondered how much time was left.
  5. LandoThe CapeCalrissian Jedi Master

star 3
    the special effects I saw in the commercials look pretty lame considering its 2013 and the original LOTR movies had better effects back in 2013...
  6. SWpants Force Ghost

star 4
    I enjoyed it. To me, it didn't feel like it was two hours long. Some of the plot was "eh" but overall I found it fun to watch.

I do wonder though if the writers meant to be a bit 'punny' by saying Edison was a great guy. Talk about an amazing con artist and a guy who steals ideas. Yeesh
  7. Jabbadabbado Manager Emeritus

star 7
    This movie didn't flop like JC of M, but $400 million on a $200 million budget is nothing to brag about. They haven't recouped their marketing costs yet, though they will likely break even over the long haul.