main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ozzfest-Was anyone else there?

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by spooky-kid, Aug 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Man oh man oh man oh man Well if you was at Ozzfest yesturday-you know how much the Second stage rocked so much better than the main stage.Shadows Fall was awesome,Jason Newsted plays for this band called Voivod now. They didn't suck or anything but, I was just like holy ****-that's Jason Newsted. (..And Justice For All) is still one of my favorite albums of all time. But then the best part of the whole night happened. F@*king CRADLE OF FILTH came on stage. They were so F@*KING AWESOME. They played Dusk and Her Embrace and Cruelty and the Beast as well as a couple other old songs(except the one I wanted to hear Lord Abortion but, that's ok 'cos they rocked. Definetly the best band to perform yesturday. I hope they come back to America more often now that they're on a major lable.And if seeing f@*king CRADLE perform wasn't enough. If you bought their new cd there-you got to meet them and get stuff autographed. whoo!I don't know how much more I can stand-Yes I do(keep pourin' it on) Well I took my "MIDIAN" LP to get autographed. Now for the even more best part. They all loved my Darth Vader shirt and everyone of them commented on it. If you didn't know they're pretty big Star Wars fans,especially Danni. He signed my record...SS DEATHSTAR INTERGALACTIC! I just had to tell you all. Thanks for listening(reading).

Spooky-Kid [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.