main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC P E O P L E Interviews, Issue LXIV: Darth Punk!

Discussion in 'Community' started by Coruscant, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    PEOPLE

Welcome back to PEOPLE!

Was Darth Punk ever not going to get a PEOPLE interview? This magnificent specimen of a wisecracking, intelligent yet at times endearingly juvenile poster simply started posting on the JCC one day, and like a few other recent registers before him, it seemed like he’d been posting here forever. Now, he is a staple of our forum and I for one can’t imagine a popular thread going by without his singularly Punk-as-only-Punk-can-be input.

We talked about family life, JCCers, gambling adventures, Benedict Cumberbatch… ah, excuse me, after that last one, I asked Punk if we could take a bit of a break and then resume our interview. You’ll find out why shortly.

My questions are bolded; Punk’s answers are not.

How's it been going?

Life's good, thanks. Work is suffering. I work from home, and as It's school half term, I have Punk Jr driving me mad to play Splatoon on the Wii.

He sounds funny. Who's funnier- you or Punk Jr?

Him, by miles. But then, I'm biologically programmed to say that.

Give us an example!

He's only five years old, so a lot of what he says, or does, comes from a place of complete innocence. He believes he's a superhero called Flashboy. Flashboy has pretty much every power under the sun, with new ones added daily - plus he's half shark, half wolf, half dragon etc. Pretty much half everything (except pug).

But Flashboy wasn't his first alter ego - he was previously a superhero called....Black Man.

Like I said, innocent, but if you're down the shops, and some passer-by overhears a small child telling his father "dad - you know I'm Black Man", you can see how that would be funny (well it is to me).

I'm white, but my kids are mixed race (Pakistani), and don't see colour.

You sound like a wonderful dad. What, in your view, is the greatest thing about parenting?

Thanks. The little idiots warm my heart, and also snap me out of my default setting - which is one of self-centeredness, with their many wants, and needs.

So, how'd you get to posting here on the boards? I must say, when you first started, it seemed like you'd been posting here for ages. Have you been registered here before, or have you always been social online, albeit in other places?

I registered on Nov 2013, sort of on the fly - hence the cheesy username. I started in 7SA. The reason I joined, is that my eldest daughter is an actress, and went for the Episode VII open auditions. She made it through a few rounds, had a few callbacks, and was sent some sides. I came here as I felt it would be a repository for any casting news, so as to give her some possible edge. No joy for her, unfortunately, but I enjoyed BS'ing there, but there's only so much Star Wars I can take. From that, (owing to a mention of its existence in a post by I are the internets), found my way into community via the football (soccer) thread, where I was warmly welcomed by Diggy.

As for other social networks, just the usual, first MySpace, then Facebook.

That is so cool that your daughter got a few rounds into casting for a SW movie! Better than any of the rest of us will probably ever be able to say.

Will she daughter audition for Episode VIII, IX, anthology films? or has she moved on to other things?

To my knowledge, those films are casting by the more traditional manner, and unfortunately, she doesn't have that connected an agent at this stage who has access that level of work. She's just been cast in a film that shoots next year, so hopefully that opens the door to bigger and better things. She has an IMDB page, but can't bench press for ****.

Best of luck to her.

Might be an odd question, but have you ever acted? You do seem to be quite the entertainer, or are you just a naturally funny guy?

No, that stuff never appealed to me. As for funny, that probably says more about your puerile sense of humour?

So, what do you do, then? When you aren't appealing to our puerile sense of humor?

Workwise I'm a futures trader. As for hobbies, this year, I've gotten into making my own eliquid. In the past, I was into music, but the last band I was in broke up about 10 years ago, and nowadays, I'll pick up a guitar if I hear a song that gets into my head, play it for a week, then not touch an instrument for another six months. This month, I I've started getting back into playing online poker - that's been another thing I've been interested in on and off through the years.

Weren't you playing some chess recently with some other JCCers? Or am I thinking of someone else? How'd you do?

I did, but that fizzled out a bit. I played PRENN, tom, EF, kissmeimarebel, volshe, and watto. There was supposed to be a tourney, which I'm totally still up for, but as far as I know hasn't happened yet. EF and tom are the picks of the litter.

I'm somewhere in the middle.

If you were a Chess piece, which one would you be?

The Bishop. He flies in out of nowhere, and ***** you up.

Would others agree?

I doubt it. I like it because it's easy to bring into play, it can restrict a lot of your opponents options, and is somewhat expendable. It's a bit of an underdog - and we Brits love an underdog.

You guys love underdogs? Really? Give us an example. I'm just saying, y'know... Northern Ireland, Scotland… all kind of underdoggish...

That's grubby politics, but on a personal level, it seems we warm to someone, who punches above their weight, defies the odds, risks ridicule but gives the job at hand everything they've got. In many ways it's our version of the American dream, except should we make it, we must not show off about it - that's quite a big no no.

What was the name of your band?

I've been in loads in my time, all pretty naff to be honest. One was called Ninjafoot, another one called The Stuntcocks. The last one I was in was called Our Man in Moscow (the guitarists grandad w had been in MI6). There's actually some stuff of ours on some old dormant MySpace page if anyone cares to search - I play bass in that band, and on one of the tracks on MySpace called Superman, I did drums too. There's a picture of me looking like a right bell end in a cowboy hat posing next to a Dobro guitar which is worth a laugh.

https://myspace.com/ourmaninmoscow/mixes

[​IMG]

Do you think you were a pretty skilled bassist?

Not especially, but I know my scales. Bass playing is rhythm, a large part of which is timing. That's something I have (had). In the bands I've been in, you didn't have to be that good anyway, my approach was just to follow the basic chord progression - nothing too flashy. The thing about bands is, everyone wants to play guitar. You can drop bum notes all over the place as a guitarist, and get away with it - with bass, you have to be much tighter. I never aspired to make it in music, I just wanted to plug in, play loud, and let off some steam. Playing bass, is a bit like being a left footed player in football (soccer) - you're in demand - you can always find yourself a game/gig.

What's the best way to cheer you up? And what's the best way to send you from 1 to 100 on the anger scale in 2 seconds?

Lots of things cheer me up. My kids are an unlimited source, I enjoy adventures with my partner in crime, Mrs Punk. Talented musicians, definately do. Good comedy does, also. I have a good circle of friends, who are all entertaining in their own ways. I like it when a plan comes together at work, and I enjoy good banter wherever it may be - a lot of which is to be found on these boards.

Angerwise, I'm bad behind the wheel of a car. I have massive issues with the kids not touching any of their food, and then five minutes later, helping themselves to crisps, and sweets from the goodie cupboard. People lying/trying to pull a fast one over on me makes my blood boil. Mrs Punk knows all of my buttons too, and she'll push them mercilessly from time to time.

C'mon, man, your kids just want an all-sugar diet!

What is in the Punks' goodie cupboard?

I thought this was supposed to be a puff piece? There's always mcvities chocolate digestives - every decent British home should have them. Recently there's been these chocolate mint sticks called matchmakers. Crisps (chips to you) - currently hula hoops. There's a small plastic bucket, which is the kids swag from trick or treating full of random sugary toot. If any of that goes uneaten, it'll work its way to the back of the cupboard, and sit amongst the mismatched bits of tupperware we've accumulated.

Is this the stuff you're after Cor? C'mon man, ask me something juicy. I'm a bit drunk tonight - I might even give you an honest answer.

actually Cor, did you know that Ender brought me a packet of biscuits from australia, when we met up this september?

Alright, let's get juicy.

Tell us your honest opinion about Ender. You're one of a small number of JCers that have met the man. What did you think of him? Is he mostly putting on an act online, or is really that way?

That's more like it. Just for the record, it's now the next day, and I'm not drunk anymore (yet), but I like the question. He should too, the vainglorious ****. I'll try and be even-handed, but I'm completely biased. I like his style (but then, I've never been in any spicy exchanges with him).

I am pretty sure any aggro Ender gets up to here, is done with tongue firmly planted in cheek. Most of the spats he gets into are with big boys, and girls, who can more than hold their own on a Star Wars message board, and he's had his arse handed to him many a time, to my knowledge, in the relatively short while I've been around. He can be brutal with the uninitiated thought, and I've seen him cross the line on numerous occasions with people who don't get that what he's doing is mostly shtick. He, and to varying degrees, Vivec, Diggy, and Harpua, are like end bosses - forces for good (for the most part), but sooner or later, you're going to come up against them, and they don't mince their words. Some fight, some crumble - I just see that as part of the game. As we speak, Hogwarts is attempting to push back against what he percieves as a series of attacks by Ender - good for him. Good to see the boy rearing up onto his hind legs. He has got a stupid name though.

Ender's indentification with the British is both a natural thing for the British Diaspora, but at the same time a view through rose coloured glasses. I said to him when we met, he should come and work over here. If he did, I'd give him six months before he realises this place is as ****** as everywhere else. I feel he looks to us rather romantically as Albion, when in reality, we're a grubby begging bowl economy, just as dependent on the Chinese, as you lot are.

That said, he's a very intelligent, and articulate man - things these boards need. He both owns a passport, and gets around. If he's coming to your town, meet him, and grab a beer - he's buying.

No way Vivec's an end boss!

Be nice Cor, let Vivec be end of level 1. Bowser Jr.

Btw, isn't Hogwash in his forties? Does your descriptor of "boy" still apply?

As for Hoggle, boy is a figure of speech/term of endearment. Anyway, he might be 40, but that's nothing in house elf years.

Speaking of, looks like Ender and Hogger are gonna get into it in Jabba's thread.

Oh dear, just had a look. Jabba's an evil genius for creating a thread so perfectly designed to bring those two lemons together for our amusement.

Who on the JC could do with a much needed Valium or two or twenty?

IMHO we're a pretty good clique in community right now. Let's hold on to the Val, and carpet bomb 7SA with them at the end of December. Maybe hold a couple back for Ewok Poet?

Who should be demoted to make for a more ideal MS?

What's an MS?

Have you heard of George Roper, by any chance?

No. I just googled the name - there's no way you're referring to the 70's UK sitcom character?

Who's the George you're on about

He used to post here. He was very funny, and you kind of fill the role he used to have. I was just curious if you had heard of him.

What if you woke up one morning to find yourself transformed in your bed into a giant Benedict Cumberbatch?

Do I really have to answer this Boner**** Cumonback question?

Yes. Yes, you do.

Awful question - and I want that on the record.

I'd have a nice cup of Earl Grey, and a couple of Ibuprofens to reduce the swelling.

Let's take a break and come back to this in a few days. It's been an exhausting couple of months for me and you seem positively peppy. Would hate for you not to get the issue you deserve.

Cool, Cor. I'm around, let me know when you're ready.

I hope you don't mind my saying, but you're quite an interesting personality and presence here on the forums. Usually, people who are like that also know lots of other people in their own lives that are like that, too. Who from your life would do quite well here in our humble corner of the internet? Tell us a little about them. And hopefully, in the telling, we'll learn a little bit more about you.

I've met a fair few characters down the line. The one person I'd pick is my mate Simon. He's a hobbit of a man, but utterly charming, a great raconteur, and good fun to be around. You could take him anywhere, and he'd get on just fine.

I was working for a Murican trading firm in Chicago back in the late 90's when I first met him. The company had just hired him in our London office, and stuck him straight on a plane to live with me in Chicago. I didn't know anything about him other than he was a "posh ****, and he liked a drink". I went to O'Hare airport to meet him, and I made one of those signs chauffeurs have, except my sign was four foot long, and instead of his name, it said "ROWLEY BIRKIN QC". He loved it, and that was him and I - instant besties for life.

He was quite handy in Murica. If we were out and about, I'd send him into a group of girls. With his cut-glass British accent, he was like some kind of Scud missile. I tell you - having an English accent in Murica is like fishing with dynamite, it's not even fair.

And the reverse- 'Murican accent in England? Have you witnessed anything similar in pubs or the like? Did they end in success or disaster?

I'm afraid not. Well to be fair, not to the same degree. That's not because we're anti-American, it's just that London's a melting pot, Muricans are ten-a-penny here - you don't have that novelty factor.

Do you tell anyone you post on a Star Wars messageboard, by the way? What do they say?

It's no secret, but I don't tell anyone. Mrs Punk doesn't ask the questions she doesn't want to know the answers to. She had a look over my shoulder once, to make sure I wasn't talking to "randy milfs in your area", now she just leaves me to it.

How did you meet Mrs Punk? Would she mind you telling us?

She's a Northern lass. She was down working in London for a few days back in 2006, and was staying in a hotel in Covent Garden. I bumped into her in that hotel bar. We stayed in touch, and did the long distance thing. In the early days it was all meeting in different cities, going for weekends in Paris, Amsterdam etc. Now that I've locked her in, she gets none of that lovely stuff. That'll teach her.

Northern England? Or Scotland?

Northern England. She's from Manchester (or as we say - she's a Manc).

Best...

poster here

Bob Crow/Slightly Unhinged

thread

Ender Sigh Rags

topic that we perennially return that isn't "Ender" or "Americans"

ZOMG Star Wars in the JCC

Inside joke

Do you have an IMDB page...

Joke, period

Anything by Stewart Lee

Okay... I'm going to give in here...

what the hell is it you Brits like so much about ragging on us Americans?

What is the psychology behind this? Can you guess at it?

You give us so much to work with. You have to bear in mind, we get a lot of American culture here - some great, some not so good. Same with the news, we get a lot of that too. Conversely, your average Murican seems a little insular (not you reader - those other Americans). We don't understand the gun thing either.

The Raggin thread is (or in my opinion should be) just a light bit of shtick. At time of writing this, the raggin is about how no one knows what a sausage roll is in America. Clearly nothing too malicious, all a bit daft really.

Would you personally recommend a sausage roll?

It's basically a bit of stodge, with not much nutritional value, but sure, why not. It may be one of those types of food that one looks upon fondly, because they've had it since they were a kid. To eat it for the first time as an adult, you might not see what all the fuss is about. There's a cut-off point.

Interesting. I want to coin a new expression- "sausage roll"- for something that one has to enjoy as a kid to like, and continue to like into adulthood, as opposed to first trying as a grown person.

All fast food is a sausage roll!

The prequels are a sausage roll!

First one, no. With regards to the PT, if in the centre of that delicious puff pastry in the place of a sausage, you instead had some rather loose dog excrement, and that instead of binding it and adding texture with rusk (as you would with a regular sausage) you used sand, I think yes, your new expression would work on multiple levels.

Favorite...

Movie

There Will Be Blood, Pulp Fiction

Book

Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh

I loved Trainspotting, too, especially for teaching me how to talk like an incomprehensible Scot.

Good, wasn't it? To be fair, Danny Boyle did an excellent job turning it into a film. Cor, while we're on the subject, can you add A Child of the Jago by Arthur Morrison - he depicts Victorian London in a way that makes Dickens look like a hack.

Song (or music compilation)

Didn't I by Darondo

Pastime (besides posting here, of course)

Aside from the things mentioned earlier (mixing eliquid, and poker), I like watching football, and drinking - preferably at the same time. Quite dull really, I just don't have the time anymore.

Okay, this comes from mrsvos, the previous interviewee. Each issue, the last person interviewed asks something of the next person.

And Deb wants to know... Which of your ancestors slept with a king? Or a queen? Or a duke? Anything like that?

WTF Cor, don't you know she's only asking for some sinister purpose? If I tell you that, she'll hunt me down, and use my blood for some dark magics. I'd hate for your interviews to be directly responsible for some portal to the Nightosphere being opened.

Truth be told, I don't know. I did the whole Genealogy search about 10 years ago. I got about four generations back, and it turns out all roads lead back to Ireland on both my Mum and Dad's sides. The trail went cold when it hit there, if I want to get anywhere further in that search, I have to go there, and search church records as that's how it's done over there.

You know, you do look Irish, so that makes sense. And I'm sorry, I'm already under Deb's enchantment. In fact, She's really been the one asking the questions all along. : (

I'm sure the fact that your bloodline derives from extremely Celtic Ireland will be of great interest to Her.

Places!

Most interesting place you've ever been to

Cambodia

Someplace you entered and realized you were in deep ****, like mortal danger

I once took a casino in Moscow for a lot of money, and they wouldn't let me leave

How much money?

A few grand. Thing was, it was middle of January, cold as you like, middle of nowhere, and their thugs wouldn't let any taxis pick me up. One had a gun. They wanted me to go back in and lose it back to them. In the end they taxed me a bit, and sent me on my way, but for a while it was a bit scary.

Place you want to go but have never been

Borobudur

Weirdest place you've done it

Pass on that

Place you'd like to magically transport from its present geography to a new location squashed between the borders of North Korea and China (or Syria and Iraq)

I'd put Glasgow in between Syria and Iraq. If anyone's gonna put the fear of God into ISIS, it'll be a city of Jocks.

Oh, I completely forgot - I was in Phuket, Thailand during the 2004 Tsunami. That was a close one. I was along the west coast too. My girlfriend at the time was pushing to go the beach the morning it hit. I was jet-lagged, I made it down to breakfast, but for some reason decided to go back to bed. I did actually feel the initial earthquake - it felt like a train passing underneath the hotel.

JCCer you'd hire as your defense in a murder trial

Jello could be my brief.

JCCer you'd most prefer being stuck in the joint with

I'd do my time with Slightly - have you seen the size of him? He could protect me from the tossed salad man, and lift weights all day. He'd love it.

JCCer you'd plan a murder with

I'd plan a murder with Join the Schwartz. With the aid of his 20-sided dice, what could go wrong?

JCCer you'd murder, period

I wouldn't murder any of y'all. Maybe I'd work that nice guy who's been giving SLG grief with a cricket bat

JCCer you'd tell your darkest secrets to

Darkest secrets go to Anakinfan. I think I could trust her with them.

JCCer you'd rob a Russian casino with

If George Clooney has taught us one thing, it's that you need a minimum of eleven people to rob a casino, so here goes:

Punkoceans XI
    me
    Jabbadabbado
    jp30
    SuperWatto
    halibut
    Heelsy
    EF
    vin
    epic
    dp4m
    PRENN

JCCer you'd tour America with

Tour America with Mortimer Snerd. Only if he lends me one of his bikes, and we go coast to coast via the old original Route 66.

JCCer you'd heartily recommend a weekend in Glasgow to (him/her not knowing it's squashed between Iraq and Syria)

Send Diggy to the new Iraq Glasgow, but do it the week Liverpool are playing Celtic in the Europa League

JCCer who's a total sausage roll

you're the sausage roll Cor - it'll never catch on

I don't like you anymore. : (

Why are you so mean?

Yeah sorry about that. That'll be because I'm a complete sociopath. Maybe not a complete sociopath, I mean, like at a Ted Bundy level, but I tend to score pretty highly on those Facebook, self-diagnostic, multiple choice, antisocial personality disorder test things - and those things are rarely wrong.

Never got your name, by the way. Or maybe I did, but forgot. What is it?

Patrick

Patrick, last question, ask yourself a question. Then answer it.

Will do, Cor, thought you'd never ask.

So me, what's the best way to end an interview?

Like this.

All done! Thanks for reading, everyone. :)

Thank you for your participation and patience, Patrick.

Patrick might make a post in the next day. If you liked his answers and participation in this interview, please Like that post.

If you were a PEOPLE interviewee in the past and you saved your issue, please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, old issues from before the big move will be restored by going the (very) long way around.

Past Issues

1. FamousAmos
    2. Darth_Ignant
    3. FareLenore
    4. Mortimer_Snerd
    5. Darth_Deception (hear+soul)
    6. Albert_Normandy
    7. Darth_Snowball*
    8. PhilipWise
    9. Everton*
    10. Quixotic-Sith*
    11. DarthTunick*
    12. KnightWriter*
    13. gabe*
    14. Coruscant*
    15. rhonderoo / Kavic_Toth*
    16. Katya_Jade*
    17. harpuah I*
    18. VadersLaMent*
    19. George_Roper*
    20. Handmaiden_Yane*
    21. solojones I*
    22. jp-30*
    23. GrandAdmiralJello*
    24. Earwen and Skye Lightrider*
    25. Souderwan*
    26. harpuah II*
    27. AaylaSecurOWNED*
    28. TheGuardianofArlon*
    29. PulsarSkate*
    30. Eeth-my-Koth (Vin)*
    31. dp4m*
    32. MASTERPRENN*
    33. Grimby the Hutt*
    34. s65horsey*
    35. Esperanza_Nueva*
    36. Errant_Venture*
    37. harpuah III*
    38. Darth_Guy
    39. JediYvette
    40. solojones II*
    41. SLR*
    42. Whitey*
    43. imperial_dork*
    44. AmazingB*
    45. Miana Kenobi*
    46. JoinTheSchwarz*
    47. Armenian_Jedi*
    48. darth_boy*
    49. ApolloSmileGirl
    50. tom
    51. Jabba-wocky
    52. Zapdos
    53. Kyle Katarn
    54. Healer_Leona
    55. I Are The Internets
    56. Ramza
    57. Rogue1-and-a-half
    58. Admiral Volshe
    59. Lord Vivec
    60. Jabbadabbado
    61. anakinfansince1983
    62. slightly_unhinged (ask-the-younglings, Bob Crow)
    63. mrsvos

*unrestored

~Coruscant

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Good interview. "Warm my heart and snap me out of my default setting of self-centeredness" is my summary of kids and parenting as well.

And I remember meeting you in 7SA. Good times.

3. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    WHY DIDN'T I KNOW YOU LIKED THE FAST SHOW WHEN WE MET WE COULD HAVE ANNOYED PEOPLE WITH ROWLEY BIRKIN IMPRESSIONS.

"I opened my eyes and by George! I realised I'd married three of them!"
    "...completely encased in ice!"

Darth Punk likes this.
  4. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    "She has an IMDB page, but can't bench press for ****" may be my new favorite line in the JCC...

5. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    You should have just known tbh

Darth Punk and Ender Sai like this.
  6. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Also, I would be proud to rob the Russians with you, Punky Brewster.

Darth Punk likes this.
  7. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Hi Punk... good interview. I like you, man.

Darth Punk likes this.
  8. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    good interview guys. punk, it's still weird to me that you aren't a returned poster from the old days. i think that has to be an assumption a lot of people made. you seemed to find the tone of this place quicker than anyone ever.

Darth Punk , Juliet316 and dp4m like this.
  9. darth_gersh

darth_gersh Force Ghost star 7

Feb 18, 2005
    Are you a big fan of Punk music?

Darth Punk likes this.
  10. Mortimer Snerd

Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost star 4

Dec 27, 2012
    The old Route 66 goes from Chicago to Los Angeles but we could still ride coast to coast. Late summer, starting in Maine and eventually working our way along the St. Lawrence seaway and the Great Lakes, then we pick up on "Old 66" after some serious libations in Milwaukee.

And if it weren't already implied...of COURSE you could ride one of my bikes. The Sporty though, not the Softail.

Let me know when you're coming!

Healer_Leona and Darth Punk like this.
  11. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    i would like to be in on this trip please.

12. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    we could live on squirrel jerky, and give each other the occasional sponge bath - it would be awesome.

seriously though, we should come back to this idea, it's always been on my bucket list. see if we couldn't get a few more JCC'ers involved - could you imagine?

thanks again Cor, I really enjoyed the interview process.

13. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    jc road trip u guise

14. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000

Zapdos as well; feels like each has been here for longer than they have been, in the best possible way.

15. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Namedrop. Ohhhh yeah.

16. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Like tom I thought you were a return poster too. Flashboy sounds adorable. Great interview.

Darth Punk likes this.
  17. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Punk. Next year. US or UK. Girls with willies. Let's do it.

18. mrsvos

mrsvos Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 18, 2005
    lol, I'm Irish too, you punter.

Darth Punk likes this.
  19. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    good interview punks. will ave a drink next meet anyone organises anything

20. G-FETT

G-FETT Chosen One star 7

Aug 10, 2001
    Well that was a fun read... =D=

Hoooooooooweveeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr It feels a little bit like a warm up for the Ender Sigh interview we've all be waiting for...

Surely it's going to be coming up soon after this interview? [face_thinking]

Off to read Unhinged interview next. Busy, busy, busy....

21. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Only three mentions? I'm hurt, punk.

22. Darth Punk

Nov 25, 2013
    There's actually four (or maybe three and a half). The bit about pugs was for you too, my dear x

Diggy likes this.
  23. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    i cant believe it was Diggy who welcomed you into the football thread. i wanna see proof of such pleasantries

24. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    I don't even think I did.

25. Darth Punk

Nov 25, 2013
    Yup, we got into it early doors, probably over Stevie G