main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC P E O P L E Interviews, Issue LXV: Boba_Fett_2001!

Discussion in 'Community' started by Coruscant, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    I need to reiterate that we started this interview many weeks ago. He basically did the entirety of Punk's interview while still in the process of completing mine. Again, I wasn't answering these questions instantly....a lot of my responses came days after he asked them and that's totally on me.

Also I told him straight up at the beginning that there was no guarnatee of me giving great answers (notice the amount of one line responses) or an interesting interview to begin with. Don't be too harsh on him, guys. :p

2. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    BF2001, you've been an inspiration for me ever since you and Darth Boy offered to WUL people for nominating Street Fighter: The Movie in the top 100 Movies of the Amphitheater back in 2006. Yes, during my lurking days. Always love reading your posts.

3. Sauntaero

Sauntaero Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 9, 2003
    I'm so glad he asked about your signature quote! I never noticed it and I haven't listened to that album in years! Now I have it in my head and am happily brought back to my Middle-earth obsession days.

Sarge and Boba_Fett_2001 like this.
  4. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Cor you know you should run all your prospective interviewees and questions past the JC People steering group prior to commencing your interviews!

Sith-Lord-Gunray likes this.
  5. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Yeah, that's still the first thing I think of as well. Didn't make it to number one (I mean, Empire was never going to be anything but number one), but it was in the top ten. Number six maybe? Good times.

And the casting of zapdos as Santa's Little Helper is absolute perfection.

Boba_Fett_2001 , Ender Sai and dp4m like this.
  6. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    man, i haven't watched the simpsons in years. i used to see it every day after school, but now i don't have any channels lol. i have the box and everything, i just can't be bothered to set it up. isn't santa's little helper just a normal dog doing dog things?

7. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    I have every season of The Simpsons up to Season 12. Still trying to get my wife to watch my list of essential episodes (Homer the Heretic, Mr. Plow, Marge vs. the Monorail, Last Exit to Springfield, Krusty Gets Kancelled, Cape Feare, Homer Goes to College, Rosebud, Treehouse of Horror IV, Deep Space Homer, Itchy & Scratchy Land, Lisa the Vegetarian, You Only Move Twice, Homer's Phobia and Homer's Enemy) for she had never seen the series before marrying me. No, really,

Boba_Fett_2001 likes this.
  8. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    I see I've backed myself into a corner on this Santa's Little Helper thing.

9. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    JoinTheSchwarz likes this.