main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PA or Bust

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by Bodo_Janx, May 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bodo_Janx

Bodo_Janx Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2004
    I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for allowing me to be the Raleigh CR for the Triangle Trade Federation. I am moving to Pennsylvania at the end of the month and I am handing the CR position back over to TallonKaardgamer, who is one of the founding members of the Triangle Trade Federation.

I will miss all the friends that I have made through the Triangle Trade Federation, and I hope all of you will have a prosperous future ahead. Although I will not be in the Triangle anymore, I will look forward to seeing on the forum. May the TTF be with you, always!

Bodo Janx
    PA or Bust!

2. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Thanks for all of your hard work, Brad! Godd luck to you and your wife in your new life in PA. May the Force be with you!

3. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Good luck with the move! Hope all goes well for you!

4. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Great to be back, my wonderful friends!
    Meanwhile I want to thank Bodo-Janx for doing a wonderful job in my absence for the past year. He's really brought out the best in this group. Have a safe trip up to PA and let us know what you're doing! (I promise I won't rock the boat much here, but I bought a cat-o 9 tails to keep everyone on an even keel, yuk yuk)

Now everyone get back to work!

5. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Got website folders, Bodo?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.