PA or Bust

Discussion in 'Raleigh, NC' started by Bodo_Janx, May 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bodo_Janx Jedi Knight

star 1
    I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for allowing me to be the Raleigh CR for the Triangle Trade Federation. I am moving to Pennsylvania at the end of the month and I am handing the CR position back over to TallonKaardgamer, who is one of the founding members of the Triangle Trade Federation.

I will miss all the friends that I have made through the Triangle Trade Federation, and I hope all of you will have a prosperous future ahead. Although I will not be in the Triangle anymore, I will look forward to seeing on the forum. May the TTF be with you, always!

Bodo Janx
    PA or Bust!
  2. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for all of your hard work, Brad! Godd luck to you and your wife in your new life in PA. May the Force be with you!
  3. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Good luck with the move! Hope all goes well for you!
  4. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Great to be back, my wonderful friends!
    Meanwhile I want to thank Bodo-Janx for doing a wonderful job in my absence for the past year. He's really brought out the best in this group. Have a safe trip up to PA and let us know what you're doing! (I promise I won't rock the boat much here, but I bought a cat-o 9 tails to keep everyone on an even keel, yuk yuk)

Now everyone get back to work!
  5. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Got website folders, Bodo?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.