main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii Pac-El accepts the leadership role

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by mac-nut, Dec 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    It is time for me to step down as Oahu HI FF CR as we are moving to the mainland next year. JayTee_Erricck has graciously accepted the challenge of keeping us going into the new decade. I hope you all agree that JT will be a great leader and give him your full support. We will be happy to continue our participation here when we return to take care of family events, which we hope will be several months each year.

With the blessing of our regional administrators, JayTee, I pass the Oahu HI FF torch to your leadership.

Thanks very much, mucho mahalo, everyone. Mele Kalikimaka and Hauoli Makahiki Hou !!!

macnut

2. JayTee_Erricck

JayTee_Erricck Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    Actually, we discussed passing this leadership on to my friend Pac-El. As I already charged with leadership duties of Rebel Legion Hawaii, I think it would be prudent to have him take over the O'ahu Fan Force leadership.

I have already discussed this prospect with him and he expressed willingness to accept.

With MianaKenobi & JediYvette's blessing, I hope mac-nut will name Pac-El as her successor.

May the Force be with us.

Jay Tee Erricck
    Rebel Legion State Captain, Hawai'i

3. Ben_Kenobi_

Ben_Kenobi_ Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2005
    I concur with Pac-El's appointment to the position. It's been many years since my involvement with the boards (having left in 2001), having been heavily involved in the 1999-2001 era. But with JayTee's convincing, I'm back :D

4. JayTee_Erricck

Aug 2, 2004
    Thank you, Ben Kenobi!

Mahalo very much.

Jay Tee Erricck
    http://www.rebellegionhawaii.com

5. Pac-El

Pac-El Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 28, 2008
    To those concerned:

I would be honored to carry the torch if so decided. I eagerly await the response of the regional administrators and our current Chapter Representative. Thank you JayTee Erricck and Ben Kenobi for your trust and support.

Sincerely,

Pac-El

6. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    Everyone, Yvette says to make it legal, we need to have an election, so I nominate Pac-El be elected as next CR. All in favor, please say, Aye, and please vote for our next CR.

mahalo.

7. JayTee_Erricck

Aug 2, 2004
    Aye. I vote for Pac-El.

8. Ben_Kenobi_

Apr 5, 2005
    I vote in favor as well.

9. Ben_Kenobi_

Apr 5, 2005
    This quote reminded me a of former member here named I Will Make It Legal. I wonder if any of the older faces (from '99) will resurface as I have.

10. JayTee_Erricck

Aug 2, 2004
    Ben_Kenobi,

I hope they will! Having old friends chime in will help you enjoy your time in here even more, methinks.

Jay Tee Erricck
    http://www.rebellegionhawaii.com

11. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    Yes, I remember, I Will Make It Legal. Quite a unique person....

Now waiting for Yvette to give Pac-El his CR powers (access to CR administrative Board) and colors (blue), and he's off and running this show.

Yvette, would you please change the name of this thread to show Pac-El has accepted the leadership role.

12. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    Done and done. Again, congrats Pac-El! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.