main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA PACIFIC NATIONAL EXHIBITION - 2 AUG 07

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by haruwindsong, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haruwindsong

haruwindsong Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    The PNE in Vancouver, BC has selected 26 Aug 07 as Star Wars day. They are seeking Star Wars fans in costume to parade in the afternoon and evening, and join in the block party at supper time on the PNE fair grounds. [face_dancing]

I am trying to coordinate this gathering. To date I have eight people from Vancouver Island, one from the BC Interior and one from Vancouver, BC itself who are committed to parading. Hey, guys!! :_| Come on! If you missed the Rose Bowl Parade (I know I wanted to be in it), then let's make this parade a good turn out. I'm putting together some leaflets with information on the Forums, the 501st and the Rebel Legion, complete with links, which I've been given permission to hand out to interested people in the crowd. Please PM me ASAP. I need numbers NLT 31 July.[face_praying]

2. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Hmm. It sounds interesting, but I'm not noticing a lot of interest.

Anyone?

3. the_black_smudge

the_black_smudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2004
    Depending on schedules and distance (new to the area here) I'm intertested. Are they limiting the costumes to canon only or are customs allowed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.