main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon PACIFIC NATIONAL EXHIBITION - STAR WARS DAY

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by haruwindsong, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haruwindsong

haruwindsong Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    I need help spreading the word. The Pacific National Exhibition in Vancouver, BC has designated Sunday, 26 Aug 07 as Star Wars day. In fact, the 501st and Rebel Legion have been assigned the honour of Grand Marshall for the two parades held on the Exhibition grounds that day. [face_dancing]

I need costumers! Only eight BC members have thus far signed on, and all of them are from Vancouver Island?! (Something wrong with this picture) :eek:

We already have a Darth Vader and a Luke, plus Jedi and a couple of troopers. We desperately require the following: [face_praying]

Leia
    Padme
    Obi-wan
    Palpatine (pre or post Revenge)
    Han Solo
    Droids --- if available
    Ewoks, Sandpeople, Jawas, bounty hunters are all welcome as long as they are ?canon? characters (those the general public
    will recognize from the movies)

The more the merrier. If you have anyone willing to come up to troop at the PNE, PLEASE have them contact me through the Victoria, BC boards ASAP. I need numbers no later than end July so I can work out food and re-hydration details, not to mention parking, with the organizers. Children are welcome, as long as they are in costume.

Should there be any difficulties in contacting me through the boards, I am willing to share my personal e-mail address on the limited basis with a singular contact point. Mary Franklin has been apprised and is looking forward to an article, plus photos for Bantha Tracks, so if there are any budding/experienced journalists out there, PLEASE come too. Thanks.

M.T.F.B.W.Y.

Cary A. Conder
    aka Jedi Haru Windsong (Rouge Squadron)

From the desk of a trained quiller

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.