main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Pacific Region Table at Celebration IV - Volunteer Sign ups

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Miana Kenobi, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Hello guys! In just a few short weeks, registration for fan tables at Celebration IV will open. FanForce will have a table, but we are going to try to have a Pacific Region Fanforce table as well.

However, the only way we're going to be able to have a table is if several groups actively help plan, set up, and run the table. We're a large region; we should be able to do it. ;)

Before a single person signs the group up to help, PLEASE, discuss this with the rest of your group to see if you as a club would like to help out.

CRs, feel free to use this thread for the discussion, or take it to your own private boards if you would like. However, I would like to ask that once a decision has been made that you begin the discussion over at the thread in the Pacific Region Discussion, as I will only really be checking in on that one mostly.

A link to this thread can be found Here.

Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you all! :D

~Rachel

*EDIT*

The table is approved! We just need people to man it!

Look for details about the table and volunteer sign ups HERE!

2. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    i just wanted to add that, as the lead for the Pacific Region table at celebration III, i was really grateful to the teamwork and support of the Everett chapter in making our C3 table a success!

3. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Unfortunatley, I will only be attending CIV for two days, and so I will want to fill the time up with seeing the things I was unable to see last time

4. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I moved so I'm not in this region any more.

5. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Bumped and edited with new information!

6. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    I have to see what my OP schedule is before I could think about signing up...

7. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    I know you're waiting for OP schedules, but here's the generic reminder anyways. :p

NEWS

The Pac Region table still needs volunteers! If anyone can offer just a few hours even to volunteer, please go sign up here.

ALSO, the idea of having a giant Pacific Region scrapbook is still in the air. Please let me know if you guys are interested in participating in this.

Thanks again!!

8. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    ok folks, i'm going to give Rachel a hand getting all the info together for the Pacific Region Fan Force Table.

I need you to e-mail me copies of anything you wish to display on the table by no later than Friday 4th May. No submissions = No display on the table.

We have to get everything approved by LFL for the table.

There is still time to volunter for the Pacific Region Table by signing up here!

Please e-mail me a copy of your FF Logo, Handout and/or poster for the table to inlandempirefanforce AT yahoo.com

Thanks

9. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
  10. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Le Bump, last call for flyers folks

11. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Cate has the flyer - I'll ping her about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.