main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Pacific Region Table at Celebration IV - Volunteer Sign ups

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Miana Kenobi, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Hello guys! In just a few short weeks, registration for fan tables at Celebration IV will open. FanForce will have a table, but we are going to try to have a Pacific Region Fanforce table as well.

However, the only way we're going to be able to have a table is if several groups actively help plan, set up, and run the table. We're a large region; we should be able to do it. ;)

Before a single person signs the group up to help, PLEASE, discuss this with the rest of your group to see if you as a club would like to help out.

CRs, feel free to use this thread for the discussion, or take it to your own private boards if you would like. However, I would like to ask that once a decision has been made that you begin the discussion over at the thread in the Pacific Region Discussion, as I will only really be checking in on that one mostly.

A link to this thread can be found Here.

Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you all! :D

~Rachel

*EDIT*

The table is approved! We just need people to man it!

Look for details about the table and volunteer sign ups HERE!

2. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    Three of us helped out with the Pacific table last Celebration. I don't know who headed it up last year, but I think he did a good job. I'll check old threads and see if I can find his name. It would be a good idea to hand this project over to him since he has the experience. Our fanforce is going to have 3 times as many people attending this time, so I think we will volunteer many hours to man the table. Jarus had an awesome time manning the table last time!

Edit:

His name was JawaJames

3. ewok_jedi

ewok_jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 5, 2005
    I am totally gonna help, and hopefully at the same time as you all though for C4 I am going to be more part of your group than from mine :p

4. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Yes, James has been giving me ideas using what he did at C3, but I think it shouldn't be too bad since we run the tables at San Diego Comic Con each year. :)

5. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    i just wanted to add that, as the lead for the Pacific Region table at celebration III, i was really grateful to the teamwork and support of the Spokantina in making our C3 table a success!

6. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Bumped and updated with new information!

7. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    NEWS

Thank you to the Spokane people who have volunteered their time! It's very much appreciated. [:D]

One of the perks of volunteering is that you will be allowed to hand out your club flyers at the table.

If you guys are interested in doing this (or business cards, or whatever), PLEASE send me a copy of whatever it is ASAP. I need to have LFL's stamp of approval on everything on the table, so the sooner I can pass it by them, the better.

ALSO, the idea of having a giant Pacific Region scrapbook is still in the air. Please let me know if you guys are interested in participating in this.

Thanks again!!

8. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Hey Miana, if I can spare the money and the time, I'll be having Business Cards and flyers or brochures printed before we head down. I'll be sure to get you the designs ASAP, is there a specific deadline you need them by? also, is PDF format acceptable?

9. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    I just need a jpg of the actual thing just to pass by Mary asap. She just asks to see all the flyers that will be on the table and whatnot just to make sure it's okay and stuff.

10. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    ok folks, i'm going to give Rachel a hand getting all the info together for the Pacific Region Fan Force Table.

I need you to e-mail me copies of anything you wish to display on the table by no later than Friday 4th May. No submissions = No display on the table.

We have to get everything approved by LFL for the table.

There is still time to volunter for the Pacific Region Table by signing up here!

Please e-mail me a copy of your FF Logo, Handout and/or poster for the table to inlandempirefanforce AT yahoo.com

Thanks

11. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
  12. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Le Bump, last call for flyers folks. send them to me pronto. :D

13. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    I've already sent them to Miana, I think we're ok.

14. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Hey guys? One your flyer, I need you to add a TM next to any time "Star Wars" is mentioned and include the LFL spiel at the bottom: © 2007 Lucasfilm Ltd. and ?. All rights reserved. PLEASE get the updated version to be ASAP. I'm sorry, but LFL's being a stickler about it. :(

15. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    It won't matter, in the rush of packing for the wedding, I forgot the flyers, so we won't have any. Though I did bring the sign in the hopes we could maybe put it up behind the table on the wall or something. Anyway, I'll talk to you about it either Today or Friday, or whenever our first shift at the table is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.