main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii Pacific Region Table at Celebration IV

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Miana Kenobi, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Hello guys! In just a few short weeks, registration for fan tables at Celebration IV will open. FanForce will have a table, but we are going to try to have a Pacific Region Fanforce table as well.

However, the only way we're going to be able to have a table is if several groups actively help plan, set up, and run the table. We're a large region; we should be able to do it. ;)

Before a single person signs the group up to help, PLEASE, discuss this with the rest of your group to see if you as a club would like to help out.

CRs, feel free to use this thread for the discussion, or take it to your own private boards if you would like. However, I would like to ask that once a decision has been made that you begin the discussion over at the thread in the Pacific Region Discussion, as I will only really be checking in on that one mostly.

A link to this thread can be found Here.

Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you all! :D

~Rachel

2. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    anyone interested? I can't go; am chained to my desk at work.... 8-}

3. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    ok folks, i'm going to give Rachel a hand getting all the info together for the Pacific Region Fan Force Table.

I need you to e-mail me copies of anything you wish to display on the table by no later than Friday 4th May. No submissions = No display on the table.

We have to get everything approved by LFL for the table.

There is still time to volunter for the Pacific Region Table by signing up here!

Please e-mail me a copy of your FF Logo, Handout and/or poster for the table to inlandempirefanforce AT yahoo.com

Thanks

4. Hapajedi

Hapajedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    Sorry guys we wanted to have aSeven Jedi trailer for the paciic fanforce to have for the booth but due to my aunt passing away we werent able to deliver. I apologize, we really wanted to promote Seven Jedi from the Hawaii fanforce and the pacific 501st, but due to circumstances could not. Look forward to the next one, mahalo nui loa
    Keoni(Drector-SEVEN JEDI)
    JHM PRODUCTIONS

5. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    condolences, hapa. we understand; it's ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.