main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Waco, TX Packing

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Flashbacca, Jan 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flashbacca

Flashbacca Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    OK Well, the moving problem is solved. I have movers coming on Sat morning to move the apt.

soooooooo,

what I really need help with is packing up the place on Thurs afternoon.

and boxes.

So if anyone would like to move the meeting over to my place or come before the meeting (or at any other time) I would be greatly appreciative :D

The "Overwhelmed" Wookiee :p

I have decided that I hate moving.

2. Phuong_Solo

Phuong_Solo Jedi Master star 2

Jun 26, 2003
    I totally feel you, Michelle. Good luck with the packing and I hope you love your new place.

3. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Sorry wookiee I work until 5 thursday :(

4. SaberKnights76

SaberKnights76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    Michelle, I work until 6pm on Thursday, but if you need boxes, let me know....give me a call at work early on thursday, i usually get there at 7am, that way i came pull some aside for you...

5. Flashbacca

Jun 11, 2002
    Thanks Rod, I most assuredly need boxes!!

Pretty Please put some aside for me.

Will ttyl.

6. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    I'd help, but Christy works till 7p, so she'll have the truck. That means I have no transportation. And I'll have David. Fun as it might be, packing up David and moving him to Austin just doesn't fit in the plans right now.

If you think we could work something out, I'd be happy to help pack. You helped us very much and we still owe you big time.

7. Flashbacca

Jun 11, 2002
    awww, thanks Toby. It's OK, you don't owe me for helping. I will actually be moving on Saturday.

I hired some movers so the actual move itself is not a problem. However, if you want to visit Austin on Saturday I could use the help to transport the plants and animals. Otherwise it's all cool.

btw: that reminds me, I have to get rid of a bunch of stuff - do you want some binders and stuff for school?

8. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    I'm always up for school stuff :)

9. britt1

britt1 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 10, 2001
    I'll be in Houston this weekend. Hope all goes well for you. Moving definately does suck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.