main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Padawan Ahsoka Tano relieves her boredom by inflicting a most cruel punishment on Anakin Skywalker

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by John Larson, Mar 3, 2013.

1. John Larson

John Larson Jedi Youngling

Dec 31, 2012
    Ahsoka had become quite enamored with her new role as Commander Ahsoka Tano. Perhaps it wasn't a very Jedi feeling, but the thrill of liberating innocent worlds from Separatist oppression, fighting the forces of the dark side, and securing peace democracy for the galaxy were all contributing to a sort of crusader mentality.

Which made her time on Coruscant all the more aggravating. Instead of fighting with her loyal Clone Troopers on the battlefield, she had to accompany Anakin on all sorts of tedious diplomatic talks.

I mean, I like Padmé and all, but geesh.

Her master had dragged her into a conversation with the Senator from Naboo, and he had made sure to go over every conceivable topic of conversation. The war, the Jedi, the clones, Obi-Wan, the Chancellor...

It was almost as if her Anakin was trying to drag the conversation with Padmé out.

Just to make me uncomfortable.

Well, Ahsoka had a strong sense of justice. And one crime that necessitated punishment was keeping a dedicated soldier like her off the field.

Not making any sudden moves, she slowly grasped the Force, waiting to strike against her master.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anakin for the most part was captivated. She looks better every time I see her. Not wanting to just gawk at Padmé (though he was certainly tempted), he made a concerted effort to find a new subject.

"Captain Rex says that in two weeks, we'll be able to..."

Just then, it became noticeable. It was almost imperceptible at first, but it had worsened. His underwear had ridden up.

He had a wedgie.

General Anakin Skywalker. Hero of the Republic, handsome, dashing, lovestruck beau of Padmé Amidala had a wedgie.

And it was getting worse.

He tried his best to continue the conversation, but the fidgeting and shifting had grown quite noticeable to his wife. In his twenty two years of life, Anakin hadn't felt less comfortable around Padmé than he did at that very moment.

"Ani," Padmé said, concerned, "are you all right?"

Anakin blushed. "F-fine. I'm just a little under the weather."

That blush only intensified (along with Ahsoka's smirking) as Padmé walked over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Well Master Skywalker, I wouldn't want to keep you and your Padawan preoccupied with me. Get some rest." Padmé departed, leaving Anakin to desperately fumble around with his undergarments.

Ahsoka had to suppress a giggle. "Is there a problem, Master?"

Anakin knew that tone of voice. "It was you, wasn't it?"

"Me what?"

"You g-"

Just then, Anakin's underwear shot up, breaking off his accusation and leaving only the taste of underwear in his mouth. In too much agony to do anything to resist, his Padawan proceeded to pull it over his head, leaving him nearly paralyzed with pain.

"Do you like it, Master? Petro taught me this! Called it the 'atomic wedgie.'"

Anakin was hurting. Really really hurting. Ahsoka had quite the force pull and had stretched his underwear to the point that it had completely covered his face. He was at least glad she couldn't see his pained expression or criss crossed eyes.

"As-asok-k-k-k..."

Ahsoka merely smiled and pulled out her holo-recorder. Now this would make for some interesting conversation with Padmé!

2. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    [face_laugh] I can't see Ahsoka really doing this but it's still funny, and he's a tall guy and I don't think she would get it that far up without ripping them....

3. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    Very mean little prank from Ahsoka! It would make for some interesting conversation with Padme. Fun viggie!

4. Bale

Bale Jedi Master star 4

May 9, 2005
    Hilarious! I wonder if Anakin will seek revenge.

5. John Larson

John Larson Jedi Youngling

Dec 31, 2012
    Thanks to everyone for the feedback! I would have had this up sooner, but my hard drive broke and it was in the shop for two weeks. >_<

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“All I know is, I never did things like that to my master.”

“That’s because Obi-Wan is too smart to be taken by surprise. C‘mon master, you‘ve got to have a sense of humor. I mean, it didn‘t hurt that bad.”

Yes it did, Anakin thought glumly.

“You ruined a pair of perfectly good underwear.”

“You were keeping me trapped in a boring conversation.”

“Padmé is NOT a bore!”

“Didn’t say she was.”

Anakin cooled down a bit, not wanting to lose his temper over such a silly topic. “Listen, I have an audience with the Chancellor today. You can do whatever you want. But you‘ve got to learn to have patience, the way I did.”

An idea dawned on Ahsoka, and she had to suppress a troublemaking grin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Senator Amidala?” .

“Oh, hello Ahsoka! What brings you hear?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anakin was right, Padmé wasn’t a bore. In fact, she was laughing harder than Ahsoka was over the holo-footage. It was a relief to Ahsoka that some Senators weren’t sticks in the mud.

“D-do you do this often?” Padmé giggled.

“No, I try to be a good Padawan. But part of being a good Padawan is making sure your master has a good sense of humor.”

Padmé shook her head. “It sounds to me like you’re torturing him for fun.”

“Torture?”, exclaimed Ahsoka with mock alarm.

“Oh don’t worry. I‘ve known him since he was nine. Since then I‘ve discovered a few weaknesses of his.”

“No, I don’t believe you. You wouldn’t do something like that to a Jedi Knight.”

“It’s nothing serious. I just found out that he’s ticklish?”

“Ticklish?”

“Ticklish. Especially on his feet.”

A myriad of wicked thoughts arose in Ahsoka's head.

"We're going to have to share notes."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ani!"

With a power rivaling any Force Push, Anakin found himself being thrown to the side as Padmé jumped at him from the side, enveloping him in a deep hug.

"Padmé, I can't breathe."

"Oops!" She let go of him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, seemingly in a jauntier mood than usual.

"So," she began, re-wrapping his arms around him, "What did you do today?"

With a good deal of enthusiasm, Anakin began a long monologue over the day's lightsaber sparring with his fellow Jedi. Not suspecting sinister motives on his wife's part, he didn't notice her hands shifting lower and lower.

Then she struck. With a modestly powerful pull on the underwear, Padmé forced him to his feet.

Anakin was too shocked to say anything. It didn't really hurt, but it was injurious to his dignity. Padmé was too loving to cause any real pain. Still, her natural proclivity wasn't towards juvenile pranks.

His thoughts were interrupted by the angelic voice of his wife.

"I'm sorry Ani, but you just look so cute this way!"