main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

padawan anakin vs padawan luke

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by effortless_skill, Jul 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. effortless_skill

effortless_skill Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    i was wastching esb ,for the first time in a long time ,and i must say that luke has the most natural force ability i have ever seen in a jedi.while i do believe anakin is the chosen one luke was more powerful.for instance how luke was using the force on dagobah very quickly ,he was doing jedi flips and lifting things ,in only a short time ,actually it was three months .but the testament in lukes true ability, lies in his fight with vader.in his first duel ever .he shows no fear twoards vader,which shows his abilty in controling his emotions .he draws his saber against vader and vader throws him on the ground which i can understand its his first fight,but does he back down or get scared ? no he gets back up and makes the quickest adjusment i hav ever seen a jedi make ,and adapts to vader and holds his own after that .while vader still had his way with him what luke was doing was pretty impressive for a first time fighter he was learning and adapting while fighting that takes skill.he even wounded vader!!!!! that was not easy to do believe me ,we all know vader underestimated him. but still ,he wounded vader which i see as a feat.i assume vader is a better fighter than dooku ,and anakin could not even touch dooku of even make him work during that battle .which proves to me luke was the more gifted padawan

who do people feel was the more gifted padawan luke or anakin?

edit/ vs discussions are to be held in the Who would win-thread. :)

2. stacysatrip

stacysatrip Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Anakin would kick Luke's ass. That's just my call.

3. SkyWookiee

SkyWookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2003
  4. 103728103

103728103 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 19, 2003
    effortless skill explained it well , I agree with him , besides..Luke learned from the best(2) Jedi ever.

Like Vader put it :
    Impressive..most impressive

The Emperor was "dead" right when he told vader "he has gone strong" , I mean Palpatine schemed against an entire order ,he should know well.

5. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    You've posted this thread in several forums now.

I'd say Anakin. Anakin knew what he was doing, Luke did not.

6. effortless_skill

effortless_skill Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    i did that cause in aotc forum did not feel it was relevant to that forum .plus certain people dont go to other formus .and i only did it twice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.