main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MOD Padawan's [New Members] Come and Say Hello!

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Yoshee, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Yoshee

Yoshee Former RSA & CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2002
    So you're new here and maybe feeling a little apprehensive about posting on the forum. Please feel free to introduce yourself here!

I'm Yoshee (Joachim in the real world), and I'm your RSA here. If you need any help or want to report something/someone, please don't hesitate to contact me via PM (private message).

I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

2. MasterVonbee

MasterVonbee Jedi Youngling

Jan 30, 2013
    Hullo! *waves*

I'm pretty new here but its very welcoming so far!

Mourning the end of The Clone Wars series, I actually learned to appreciate the prequals because of it. Secret is to read the novelisations of the films for the plot and when you rewatch the films imaging Matt Lanter (voice of Anakin in the cartoon) providing Hayden with a bit of emotional range...

I'm going to the Celebration Europe thing in Germany in July!

Yoshee likes this.
  3. TheDarkKing

TheDarkKing Jedi Padawan

Jan 28, 2013
    Pretty new to the site as well, I did have a login about 6 years ago but seems to no longer work. Live in Scotland and heading to Celebration Europe 2 in July as well. I was at the first Celebration Europe in London back in 2007 and was lucky enough to perform as my alter ego Darth Elvis.

4. Yoshee

Aug 3, 2002
    Welcome to the boards! Feel free to create your own posts. But remember to read the rules first. Enjoy! :)

5. rebeljediknight_88

rebeljediknight_88 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2005
    I am a old member but would like to say a big welcome to the new members joining in!

I was at CE (saw the Dark King's Darth Elvis performance) and will be at CE2 in Germany!

6. CrashTheHedgehog100

CrashTheHedgehog100 Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2013
    Hello there. I joined a couple of months back but I've been having trouble staying here, I'm trying to become more active around here because it seems like a really nice place here.

7. Yoshee

Aug 3, 2002

Welcome aboard, Crash! :) A place is only as active as we make it! :p

8. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Greetings to you

9. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    I remember you, Darth Elvis.

I voted for the other band though :p

10. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Welcome, new people.

I did London's CE too, though cannot really offer any anecdotes.

11. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    It was a good time, hopefully more can be had in the future.

12. Jazzatola

Jazzatola Jedi Grand Master star 1

Nov 16, 2001
    Hello there! I've not been around these parts for a good few years but I thought I'd pop in and say hi. I'm really looking forward to the crazy anticipation once Episode VII production kicks into gear next year and I'm sure there'll be plenty to talk about. And if I can get my hands on some spare tickets, you guys will be the first to know! :)

SithLordDarthRichie and Yoshee like this.
  13. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    Hello I'm Darthmaul208
    Hello everybody I'm Darthmaul208 I regularly report news stories to Jedinews and love Star Wars. My Favourite film is Revenge of the Sith and my favourite era is the clone wars. My favourite characters are darth Maul, Eeth Koth and Ahsoka Tano. I play star wars The Old Republic and have a level 37 Jedi consular (Shadow) and a level 10 Bounty Hunter (Mercenary).I play on The Progenitor server and my consular is in a guild. I collect figures but don't customize. I can use Photoshop and audacity and want to get into 3d animation. .

SithLordDarthRichie likes this.
  14. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
  15. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    And definitely check out The Empire Strikes Backyard, and The Emperor's New Clones as they are the best fanfilms ever made ever. And they're British. :p

16. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Welcome to the Boards, Darthmaul208.

17. feeltheforcee

feeltheforcee Jedi Padawan

Dec 22, 2013
    Hello All returning member here first time here in Uk boards though

18. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    well I never knew there was something like that and hello everyone I might do a space one as well

19. StoneRiver

StoneRiver Force Ghost star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    Hello everyone. You may know me from the spoilers boards but I thought I'd venture outside for the first time ever :)

{stands up} My name is StoneRiver and I've been a Starwarsaholic for 34(?) years. I'm still addicted, but I have it under control now. {sits down}

I have and I enjoyed them. If you ever do another and are looking for extras... ;)

20. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    We're currently in post-production of an original Sci-Fi movie called The Drift. Full trailer is coming out this week, and the film hopefully later this year. Here's the teaser trailer ;)

21. StoneRiver

StoneRiver Force Ghost star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    impressive, most impressive

halibut likes this.
  22. fuzzbox77

fuzzbox77 Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 31, 2008
    Not new to the site (had a few ID's/Lost Passwords) and been frequenting the site since about 1998. But hello to you lot :)

And it is friendlier than a lot of other fan sites - i'll brink my blanket! ;)

23. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Greetings, fuzzbox77, welcome to the Boards. :cool:

24. jangofett9

jangofett9 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 23, 2004
    So, the prodigal son returns...

It's been a while, but the inevitable has happened. Star Wars has drawn me back in. It never went away if I'm honest, but I recently had a lot go on in my life and I remember the good old times and the friends I made on these boards and I thought who better to share my passion for these films than with my fellow fans.. I'm older, wiser and generally consider myself a better person. I hope to talk to some old faces I know and look forward to talking to and hopefully meeting up with lots of new faces. A big howdy ho! to you all :)

SithLordDarthRichie and Yoshee like this.
  25. dasweallycool

dasweallycool Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2014
    Hey all!

I'm new here, I may however have joined years ago.. never really got the chance to post here before, just used to snoop about! I'm ready to come out of the woodwork and cannot WAIT for The Force Awakens.. Bring on the trailer!! It would be great to get to know some of you and organise a meet in the future for a screening of the latest film! Since my wife won't see it with me.. :( I have some hope though.. my son's getting into SW Rebels! and has actually showed an interest in seeing the films.. May have to pack up the wife for a weekend and have a marathon!!

All the best! Chat again soon!
    Dasweallycool (or Adam for short..)

Yoshee and SithLordDarthRichie like this.