main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Padawans: Purged

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Beyd, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beyd

Beyd Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 9, 2005
    The galaxy is torn apart and a new Empire is taking over. The Jedi have "rebelled" and been put down bloodily by the perhaps over-loyal clone troops, and everything is well for Palpatine and his dark deformed minion, Vader.

All is well for the majority of the unkowing galaxy. All is well for many young beings that do not know the truth.

All is not well for four young beings, trapped in the vent system of the Jedi Temple. They were Jedi younglings and young Padawans.

OOC: Only need four, counting me. So three people please, thank you.

Character Sheet
    Name:
    Age (not over sixteen)
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Description
    Bio

Advisement: I might turn this into a novel later. Make sure that's okay with you before you join, alright?

2. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    I love the idea. Actually was thinking about making one like it myself...

Anyway, I'll see if I can join soon.

Beast

3. Beyd

Dec 9, 2005
    Okay, kool, two to go and we can start then.

4. jedimastercam

jedimastercam Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 24, 2007
    This seems fun! I guess I could join.

5. aubrie_darkjedi

aubrie_darkjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2006
    i sent my sheet..lol...sounds fun!

6. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Sheet Sent.

7. Master_LOL

Master_LOL Jedi Youngling

Nov 30, 2006
    Can we be clone troopers, or do we have to be just those three Padawans?

8. Beyd

Dec 9, 2005
    The three Padawans, who I have now accepted. No more entries for now, thanks.

9. Beyd

Dec 9, 2005
    Typing up a starting post right now. And please only one to two posts a day people, because that's all I can do and I don't want the story to rush by. Thanks. Please respect my wishes and I hope we'll all have fun playing.

10. Beyd

Dec 9, 2005
    Beyd Darklighter crouched beneath the dripping grate, staring up at the motionless boots of the clone troopers standing over the grate, holding his breath lest the seemingly superhuman, seemingly faceless, 501st Legion hear him and capture Beyd and the other younglings or --- worse, kill them!

Finally, the clone trooper standing on the grate moved.

"I detect no Jedi in this portion of the Temple," he said into his comlink as he moved off, carrying his deadly blaster rifle at his side.

"We're safe," said Beyd, breathing out.

He turned to the other Padawans.

"Okay, now we've gotta escape quickly out the secret sewer entrance/exit to the east, which goes into the Underlevels of Coruscant, then we'll take a hidden starship out to the Outer Rim, where there's a secret Jedi enclave we'll be safe at. Understood?"

Everyone nodded and headed east down the drain.

(One post only today, please. Thanks. Just introduce yourselves and all.)

11. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    OOC: Shouldn't you post your character sheet. So we know about your character.

Name: Ver
    Hair Color: None
    Eye Color: White
    Description: Ver is a Feeorin and has Orange tentacles. He is 6?7? and not fully grown. He wears simple padawan robes.
    Bio: Ver was born on Coruscant and found by Master Windu at a very young age. He was immediately sent to the academy and began his training. He was the apprentice to Master Saesee Tiin. He was soon to be appointed the rank of Knight when Order 66 happened.

IC: Ver

Ver watched as the Soldier walked away. Padawans were not meant to be hiding in corners. They should be defending the younglings. Ver sighed.

"We shouldn't be hiding away like the clone scum. This is not how it should be. How did everything get so messed up. Beyd, we have to get out of this Temple and find a place to hide. But, the clones are going to be patrolling for days, maybe weeks. Are we going to be able to hide away for that long if need be?"

Tag: Padawans

12. Beyd

Dec 9, 2005
    OOC: I will break my rule for today, but still only a few posts per day lol. And, about the character sheet, no, I should not have to post it, cause I am GM and my word is law mwahahah. Anyways, Beyd is fifteen and he's a Padawan. That's all you need for now. More later.

Beyd nodded.

"We'll be able to hide, do not worry," he assured his fellow Jedi Padawan, and was about to continue when there was a loud TSHEW! and a blaster bolt came down through the grate, narrowly missing one of the other younglings.

"Oh no!" yelled Beyd, deflecting another bolt. "The clones must have heard us talking and discovered us.

After deflecting a third bolt, Beyd turned to the other Padawan he had spoken with.

"Lead the younglings down the drain!" he yelled.

13. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Sewer Entrance

Ver ushered the younglings and padawans to follow him. He ran behind the cover of Beyd to the sewer entrance. Using his lightsaber he cut down the gate and yelled for the others to run into the vents. Once they all were in he ran to where Beyd was and started deflecting bolts next to him. Without a spoken word Ver ran towards the troopers and but two down. Beyd sent a bolt flying at another.

Ver looked around the hallways for anyone of the troopers that had escaped and compromised their situation then ran back to Beyd. He ran to the gates and motioned for Beyd to follow him into the sewers.

Tag: Beyd

14. Beyd

Dec 9, 2005
    Beyd nodded and followed Ver into the sewers.

"Hold on . . . " he said, looking out another grate at a speeder parked outside the Temple . . . Unguarded.

He glanced at Ver.

15. Fanficfan

Fanficfan Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 2005
    Name: Aren Moran
    Hair Colour: Black
    Eye Colour: Grey
    Description: Short and skinny. Not terribly strong but quite fast. Wears a standard Jedi tunic in soft greys, greens and browns.
    Bio: Brought to the Temple when he was 18 months old, Aren has no memory of his parents, whoever or wherever they are. He was a fairly average student, not excelling in any of his studies, but not doing badly either. When the Clone Wars broke out and more Jedi were called to the front lines he started learning Soresu, preparing for the day he would be called on to fight for the Republic.
    When Darth Vader came to the Temple with the battalions of Clones, the Masters sent Aren, along with 3 other students to hide in the vents?

IC: Vents below Temple.
    Aren tried his best not to breathe while the clone troopers stood above him and the other 3 younglings. We're not really here. You can't see us. Go away! The mantra ran through his head, like a music synthisizer with a bad ciruit.
    When Beyd whispered that they were safe he let out his breathe with a gasp, which quickly became a shreek of terror when the clones came back and started firing into the drain.
    Lead the younglings down the drain!" Beyd yelled at the other Padawan.
    For a moment Aren considered staying and helping Beyd anyway, his hand fell to the saber on his belt. The training saber on his belt. For another heartbeat he teetered on the edge of indescision. Finally, reason won out and he followed Ver down into the sewer.

16. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Sewer Entrance

Ver glanced at Beyd then the speeder. He quickly ran back to the sewer and set Aren in charge for now. Then he ran back out to Beyd and willed him to follow quietly. He slipped down the halls to the parked speeder. Without a moments thought he jumped on and started it up. Then he called for Beyd to get on the back.

17. Beyd

Dec 9, 2005
    Beyd nodded and leaped on the back.

"Drive around to the younglings!" he ordered.

Ver wasn't exactly an expert speeder pilot, from what Beyd had heard around the gossip circles of the Temple, but he was good enough to pilot the simple speeder around to where the younglings crouched, waiting.

They leaped aboard, and the speeder shot into the sky, Beyd taking over the controls for then, because of the heavy traffic lanes they would have to pass through.

18. Fanficfan

Fanficfan Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 2005
    IC: Aren

As soon as the speeder reached their location, Aren and the other youngling clambered over the side. As soon as they were in, the speeder shot into the sky. "Where do we go now?" Aren asked, "are we gonna go find the other masters?"

TAG: Beyd, Ver

19. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Coruscant Sky Traffic

Ver had to yell slightly over the engine to be heard.

"Aren, don't you see what is going on. Anakin betrayed us. Him and some Sith Lord have the clones and are wiping the Jedi out. If they can kill a lot of Jedi here they sure as hell can kill one Jedi anywhere else. Even if the Jedi is a Master. I bet only a few Jedi are left. Master Yoda, Master Kenobi, Master Vos. Everyone else is most likely dead. Those are the only ones I can feel right now. They must be around. Anyway, we have to get out of here. We have to find one of them and get away. The Sith are going to come looking. They'll sense us. What do you think Beyd."

20. Beyd

Dec 9, 2005
    Beyd steered around a tramp freighter and into a low, dark alley for a moment, shutting off the speeder's engine and turning around to face Ver.

"I think we're in a lot of trouble," he said heavily. "I can feel the Force weakening, crying out in pain. The Jedi will soon be wiped out. We must carry on Yoda's teachings. We must survive, for the good of the entire galaxy. We will hide, Ver, do you understand? We will live."

He took the speeder back out.

21. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Coruscant Sky Traffic

"I know we will. We are smart and determined. I was just saying that we need to get off planet or find somewhere safe. Which won't be a lot of places."

Ver cracked his neck and tried to control the anger he felt for Anakin. No, he thought, this is not the way a Jedi should think. Ver centered himself as they flew on. They needed to find somewhere safe bu they also needed to look like they weren't Jedi. Ver voiced his opinion to Beyd.

"And I know exactly what to do."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.