main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga ~Padmé?s First Kiss~ Obidala romance/humor PLEASE READ!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by HanSoloIsSoCute, Jan 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSoloIsSoCute

HanSoloIsSoCute Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 7, 2005
    Title: Padmé?s First Kiss
    Author: Jasmine Larson
    Genre: Romance, humor
    Rating: PG
    Time Frame: Just after the ceremony at the end of TPM
    Characters: Padmé Naberrie, Anakin, Obi-Wan
    Summary: Anakin almost ruins Padmé?s favorite dress, but she receives her first kiss.
    Disclaimer: Ok, OK. I don?t own Star Wars, or Obi-Wan. Yeah yeah rub it in!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Padmé Naberrie smiled at the crowd of Gungans and humanoids, all celebrating their victory. Everyone was seated at a long, white table, covered in foods from all over the galaxy. But amidst all the gaiety, something worried her. Padmé was worried because she was required to stand and take a drink from her goblet of red wine, in front of all the guests. It was because she was the host and the Queen, and it was part of some stupid tradition. She was only fourteen, and had never drunk wine before. Plus there was the problem of sitting next to Obi-Wan, that totally hot Jedi knight, which was resulting in a case of nerves. And it was not advised to shake while holding a glass of red wine and wear a white dress. The dress was her favorite, and the most breathtaking of her wardrobe. It was long, white and flowing, with a cloak that resembled wings.

Padmé knew the time was coming near, and she had chewed her nails down to the stubs. Everytime she shifted in the slightest she would brush elbows with the handsome knight seated beside her, and he smelled really good. So there she was, in a white dress, required to drink red whine, sitting next to Obi-Wan, whom smelled really good. It was, perhaps, the perfect example of exquisite torture.

The time was now here, everyone was looking at her, waiting for her to take the first ceremonial sip. She carefully stood, picked up her goblet, and raised it to her lips.....

Just at that awful moment the young Anakin decided that he was uncomfortable, and that it was time to start swinging his legs under the table. In doing so he managed to kick Obi-Wan, causing Obi-Wan to jolt and yelp, causing Padmé to jolt as well, covering herself and Obi-Wan in red whine. Padmé stared in shock at her drenched white dress, and for a moment considered bursting into tears. Anakin turned near as red and the front of Padmé?s dress. He murmured something about being late for something and ran off, tripping over guests in his wake. Obi-Wan offered Padmé a sympathetic smile, which she tried to return.

Obi-Wan took her hand and began to gingerly make his way through the crowd of giggling onlookers. ?Come, m?lady, let?s go clean ourselves up.? he offered in his forever-calm and polite voice.

Padmé nodded and looked down, wishing more than anything she could just disappear. Obi-Wan led her to a small ?fresher, and took two paper towels out of the dispenser. He smiled and carefully dabbed at her dress, realizing it was probably going to take a little more than water to get the stain out.

He frowned. ?Stupid tradition isn?t it?? he asked her.

Padmé laughed and nodded. ?I just wish my dress hadn?t been ruined, it was my favorite,? she said, looking down at her crimson front in dismay.

Obi-Wan frowned. ?Well, let?s not give up all hope yet.?

He dug around in his utility belt, searching for something. His hand emerged with a small blue bottle, without a label. He poured some of the blue liquid on the towels and went back to dabbing at her dress. Padmé watched in amazement as the red disappeared, leaving clean white in its path. Obi-Wan gave a satisfied grunt and tucked the bottle away.

?What was that?? Padmé asked, knowing she was going to have to order a shipload of it for other occasions such as this.

Obi-Wan smirked. ?You wouldn?t believe me if I told you.?

?Yes I would! Please tell me.? Padmé begged, clasping her hands together and giving him her most pitiful look.

Obi-Wan rolled his eyes and chuckled. ?Yoda?s spit.? he answered, watching as Padmé frowned, not sure if she could be true to her

2. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    That was wonderful! I love the fact that Padme's first kiss was from Obi(I always thought they should be together :D) You mixed humor and womance beautifully! I absolutely must applaud...

=D= =D= =D= =D= =D=

WONDERFUL!!!

-Commander Tharen-

3. PadwanKayla

PadwanKayla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

That was so sweet and funny at the same time. I knew Padme had a thing for Obi-Wan! What a lovely first kiss. And the Yoda spit was hilarious. Great job.=D=

4. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005

MoeTharen Aw thanks, I'm glad you liked it. I apparently didn't do a very good job on this one, lol only two readers. But, I love you guys, no matter how few of you there are! :D Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

PadwanKayla Thanks, I was worried I'd scared the readers off somehow! I know the Yoda spit was a little disgusting, but I couldn't think of anything else! lol And what girl in her right mind wouldn't have a thing for Obi-Wan? ;)

Jasmine @};-

5. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Yoda spit

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Ewwwwww....but at least her dress was clean again!

Loved the kiss - it was rather sweet.

=D= =D= =D= =D=

6. Discorpor8

Discorpor8 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Aw, that was adorable! Obi-Wan did seem to have that laughter and silly side pent up in TPM, plus I always had a soft spot in my heart for Obidala.

7. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    Ya see, ya see?! I told ya this fic rox sis! :D

-Commander Tharen-

8. Amivane

Amivane Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2005
    jajajajaja that was just great!!!!!!! their first kiss nicely done[:D] =D= =D= =D= =D= :D

9. Jaina_Solo_15

Jaina_Solo_15 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 5, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

That was so cute! :D Yoda's spit having wonderful cleaning properties was absolutely hilarious and I loved their first kiss. It was very sweet. :)

Good job, Padawan! :D

10. BrentusofGath

BrentusofGath Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2005
    Anakin, that pesky little trouble maker! :mad:

And Yoda spit!? Ew [face_sick]

[face_laugh] Very funny!

11. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    That was so cute. I always thought something like that would happen to Padme and Obi-wan.
    And Yodas spit, that was hilariouse, it was a nice touch:p

Wonderful job!!!;)

12. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    [face_sick] Yoda's spit? [face_sick] Sweet kiss...

13. jedijoker

jedijoker Chosen One star 8

Jul 6, 2004
    [face_laugh]

Good job=D=

Blues Brother to Sidious1:cool:

14. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005

KELIA lol Yeah, I couldn't let the dress get ruined, I kinda like it. lol I wish I had a dress like that, believe me I wouldn't want it ruined, heh heh unless it meant I could kiss Obi-Wan. ;) I'm so glad you liked it! :D

Discorpor8 You like Obidala? Me too! :D lol I'm sure you can tell. Yeah, I wanted to shock you readers, make Obi-Wan do something he NEVER would before. lol I hoped it worked. [face_mischief]

MoeTharen Oh, rox is a pretty strong word, but yeah I would say rox. :D lol It rox that I have so many readers, I love ya all! [:D]

Amivane jajajaja ya think so? :D lol I'm so glad you liked it, yours is the kind of response I was hoping for. ;)

Jaina_Solo_15 Aw thanks so much Master! You helped so much with it, I can't thank you enough! And even though you told me you liked it on the PM you even came and posted! You are the best Master ever! [:D]

BrentusofGath Oh, I dunno, if just a little spilt wine got me kissing Obi-Wan I wouldn't think he was that bad. ;) lol I know the spit was gross, I just thought it might earn me a chuckle. :)

ChewbacaRocks Yeah, I always wondered why Padme`went for the little kid(Anakin) when she could have had hot Obi-Wan! lol Sorry about the Yoda spit, but you know I HAD to do something funny in there.

Jaira lol Gross/sweet are a strange mix. [face_laugh]

jedijoker Thanks so much! :D

Jasmine @};-

15. -Courtney-

-Courtney- Jedi Master star 5

Oct 8, 2005
    One word:
    !!!!!WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

16. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    One word: THANKS!!!!! :D

Jasmine @};-

17. NotIntoStarWars

NotIntoStarWars Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2006
    Yes even though I do NOT like fan fic this goes on the funny
    list of mine
    yodas spit pretty funny.

18. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    You don't like fanfiction?!?! :eek: Dude, what is WRONG with you?!?! And why are you on this site if you don't like Star Wars? We're all ABOUT Star Wars here at the JC!! Oops sorry I forgot for a moment you are a precious reader. Thank you so much for posting, I hope you enjoyed it! :D

Jasmine @};-

19. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Hey guys guess what!! I FINALLY managed to get the ` over the 'e'! :D :D Check it out! :D :D

Jasmine @};-

20. SakuraTsukikage

SakuraTsukikage Jedi Master star 4

Oct 24, 2005
    ?Thank you.? She whispered.
    Obi-Wan smiled, ?For what?? He asked.
    ?For being my first kiss, I wanted it to be you.? She answered shyly.

Obi-Wan grinned at her and leaned forward. ?What I am about to tell you does not leave this room,? he paused and leaned closer to her ear, ?but you were my first too.?

I am totally an Anakin/Padme 'shipper--but this is adorable. I mean, if she didn't think Obi was cute there'd be something wrong with that girl, and at the ages they both were in TPM it totally works.

Adorable. [face_love]

21. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Aw thanks, SakuraTsukikage! :D I'm so glad you liked it, it's great to hear coming from a fellow A/P shipper! :D I was a little worried all the A/P people would think Padmé's first kiss should have been from Anakin. :rolleyes: And yes, something would be seriously wrong with her if she did not see that Obi-Wan was quite the hunk! ;)

Jasmine @};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.