main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Padmé's Tale (AU) September 22, 2004

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Trump, Sep 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Trump

Darth_Trump Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2004
    Disclaimer: Star Wars and All Characters belong to George Lucas.

Plot

The plot is set between ANH and 5 years ABY. It chronicles the new identity of Padmé Naberrie and her fight against the empire.

[/b]Chapter 1

The time had now come, and the frail pale figure came into view of the scope. Padmé's hands started shaking, but as she thought of her family, of her husband her arms steadied with a new confidence that was not there before. No more would she have to suffer the emotional pain that the Emperor had caused her, no longer would she have to think about this old bastard who tricked her and used her to gain the power to control the galaxy. The Emperor stopped with his entourage of guards to greet the newly crowned puppet monarch of Naboo. Padmé's finger slowly touched the trigger, and a second later the Emperor was lying on the ground, dead. He was dead! All her troubles were over. She hit the control on her jetpack and went flying into the air, towards a hovering TIE fighter waiting to pick her up, and at the last second her fuel gauge hit empty and Padmé plunged to the ground from 10000 feet.

She shrieked in horror as she jumped out of her bed, realizing it was only a dream, only a recurring dream that had been bothering her for years since the Emperor declared his true self. She woke up and had a cup of Java juice in her home on the Corellian town of Corsica. This very rebel town was her only refuge from the empire, for she was a wanted crook. Every time an inspection would come she would hide in a krayt skull at the local cantina for a few hours, but it seemed that the checks were getting more and more sporadic. Today was different however, she was going to the local hospital to get appearance altering surgery so she could finally join the fight on the outside and not be recognized by the numerous bounty hunters searching for her for a hefty reward of 10,000,000 credits to be awarded from the Emperor and Darth Vader themselves and keep the identity of her children safe from Vader. She packed the last of her necessary belongings and destroyed the rest so there would be no evidence that a Padmé Naberrie ever inhabited this isolated town.

Padmé was aware of the risks involved in this surgery but Padmé was bent on fighting the Empire that destroyed her life. Padmé arrived at the hospital to speak to Doctor Ehora Kaci, her surgeon.

"As of now the person known as Padmé Naberrie will cease to exist forever." Dr. Kaci said. "After this surgery you will assume the form of Ax'uwe Neda, the Twi'leki slave dancer, now I assume you have done all that was necessary?"

"Yes, I learned to speak Ryl fluently over the last several months and I have learned all the cultural customs of Ry'loth." Padmé replied.

"Good, now after the surgery you may feel wierd with the Lekku attached to the back of your head, but remember they're not just cosmetic, they will be attached to your spine and your brain should be able to control them."

"I understand."

"Good, now please disrobe and get onto the surgical tank." the doctor said.

Padmé followed his orders. As she laid down on the bed a half cyllinder lowered down onto the bed and covered her whole body and head. Inside the cylinder the lights have started flashing and she fell unconscious. She woke up several hours later feeling the weight of the newly installed electronic Lekku on her head.

"The surgery is done, you may get up." Dr. Kaci said.

Padmé, no Ax'uwe got up and looked at herself in the mirror, no human was there. Only a Twi'lek with bright red skin and markings covering her Lekku. The woman in the mirror was a stranger to Padmé.
    -----------------------------------------------------

Comments are appreciated, hope to have the next chapter up by Sunday. I will respond to all comments in time.

2. Dally

Dally Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    This is a very unusual premise for a story! I will be interested to see where you take it.

3. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Oooh, I like this. Waiting for more.

4. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Very original concept! Look forward to more.

5. Darth_Trump

Darth_Trump Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2004
    Dally: This is a very unusual premise for a story! I will be interested to see where you take it.

Thanks, i was thinking about something original because I thought if Padmé did survive episode three she wouldn't just be able to join the Rebellion openly.

JediMaster_Jen: Oooh, I like this. Waiting for more.

I appreciate it, i'll try to get the next chapter up by sunday.

VaderLVR64: Very original concept! Look forward to more.

Thank you for your comments.

6. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    Oooh, this looks interesting! Great start, Darth_Trump. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.