main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Padme Amidala

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Mother of Dragons, Aug 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mother of Dragons

Mother of Dragons Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 29, 2015
    Natalie Portman recently admitted that she visited the sets of Rogue One and Episode VIII while she was working in London. That lead me to wonder if there would be any room for her in 8. I KNOW Padme is dead. I know these films are focusing on the new characters. But anything can happen if visions and flashbacks are now part of the game. I certainly wouldn't mind to see her pop up in a vision/dream or a flashback.

Please provide your thoughts on any future Padme appearances, though not your thoughts on 1) Natalie Portman as a performer, 2) Natalie Portman as a person 3)why the prequel trilogy should never again be referenced in any way.

2. ThisHurricane

ThisHurricane Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 9, 2015
    I'm all for any Prequel reference. If thiers a flashback like the one Hayden was rumored to be in she could be included as well.

SateleNovelist11 likes this.
  3. 11-4D

11-4D Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2015
    1) meh 2) she's hawt 3) it should

4. jaqen

jaqen Chosen One star 5

Jul 22, 2004
    Would love to see Padme acknowledged somehow. Long before we knew her as Padme the George and his fellow collaborators totally dropped the ball with Luke (and later Leia's) biological mother. It was all Father, Father, Father with Mom tacked in in the second half of the final film, and absolutely no yearning or longing for her shown from either of them.

I would love if the ST, in some small, but significant, way remedied that.

Dra--- and LunarMoth like this.
  5. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    4 Disappointed at the lack of in before the lock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.