main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padme and Qui Prequel Notes with Amidala_wanabe (AU version of a story between Padme and Qui-Gon)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Oct 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    This follows the same storyline as the other notes with Nebula

Nebula played Qui-Gon for the first 3 notes.

Amidala_wanabe played Qui-Gon for the rest.

Note 1:
    Master Qui-Gon,

I have a question for you. How are we going to get the money for the parts of the ship we need? Are you going to ask that the Jedi Council send help? Yoda just wrote me and told me he would do that. What do you think?

Don?t you find Anakin to be such a funny little boy?

How long do you think we will be stuck here?

Padmé

2. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Padme,

Yes, Yoda has contacted me as well, asking me if I want them to send a rescue team, but I said no. I have a reason for turning it down. The reason being, because I believe that Anakin should race. There is something about him that is...different. The Force is unusually strong with him, and if he is able to win this race it would proof that he should become a Jedi. That is why I'm having him race.

Anakin isn't funny, Padme, only different. By the way, if he asks if you're my apprentice, say yes, and play along with it. I have a reason for that as well.

We'll be stuck here as long as it takes for us to get a new hpyerdrive. I can't promise I know how long that is, but that's how long we'll be here. If that makes any sense.

Master Qui-Gon

3. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    First Padmé and Qui-Gon Note written after AOTC came out

Qui-Gon,

You said no to the rescue team? How could you do that? They could have come?and if they did?..we would have been out of here by now. The Queen NEEDS to get to Coruscant. Just what do you think you are doing?

Why do you believe that Anakin should race? I can?t believe you turned down the rescue team! You?re putting his life in danger! I thought the Jedi were supposed to save lives, not destroy them.

Okay, so you say that the Force is unusually strong with Anakin? How is that justification for messing up getting to Coruscant and putting a little boy?s life in danger? You have a lot of greed?you?re just putting Anakin in the race just so you could have proof that he should be a Jedi? That?s horrible! You know how important it is that the Queen gets to Coruscant! I cannot believe you?re doing this! You?re trusting our fate to a boy we hardly know. The Queen would not approve.

Why are you lying to him anyway? All right I?ll tell him that I?m your apprentice?but I don?t understand what you?re trying to do. Do you know that Anakin told me he was going to marry me?

How crazy is that! I am a Queen?s Handmaiden and he?s a slave! I?m 14 and he?s 9?I think. I?m from Naboo and he?s from Tatooine. What is that boy thinking?

Well we wouldn?t be stuck here if you would have agreed that the rescue team be sent to us.

Padmé

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.