Padme faked her death!!!

Discussion in 'Episode IV: Spoilers Allowed' started by rhonderoo, Apr 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhonderoo Former Head Admin

star 9
    It's all for show. She ends up starting the rebellion. She claims her children and helps bring the Empire down. This is how liberty is reborn. You heard it here first.
  2. Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Ah, that explains this leaked pic of her talking to the Rebel (rumored to be Quinlan Vos) who destroys "The Ultimate Weapon" :

[image=http://images.villagevoice.com/issues/0611/fhoberman1.jpg]

Why the new look, though? Did the hair and makeup department get a huge budget cut?
  3. Star_Angel Jedi Master

star 4
    You do know that the picture is from V for Vandetta, right? If not, its a new Natalie Portman movie. Well, maybe that was the point:D . lol[face_laugh]
    Although I would hate to see Padmé like that...
  4. JediMystra Jedi Padawan

Okay, okay. I think this has gone far enough. You guys call yourselves Star Wars fans and you can't even pick up on the most obvious April Fools day joke ever played. Episode IV is Episode 4...As in "A New Hope". For there to be a new movie, it would have to be Episode VI, which is Episode 6. :oops: Everybody here is just making stuff up about a so-called "new" Star Wars movie. If you don't believe me, just go to StarWars.com and check it out.
  5. Jabba_The_Hutt_123 Force Ghost

star 3
    You must be a little confused. How can it already exist if ep 3 only came out just under a year ago. Im so confused.
  6. ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Lucas is trying to crank these out fast, so he can make Indy 4 before Harrison is using a walker.
  7. Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    V For... what? Your riddles confound me. :(
  8. LordSilvertouch Jedi Master

star 4
    That's Padme alright. Nobody, anywhere, EVER, would hire Natalie Portman apart from GL.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.