main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padme faked her death!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Episode IV: Spoilers Allowed' started by rhonderoo, Apr 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    It's all for show. She ends up starting the rebellion. She claims her children and helps bring the Empire down. This is how liberty is reborn. You heard it here first.

2. Son of the Suns

Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 1999
    Ah, that explains this leaked pic of her talking to the Rebel (rumored to be Quinlan Vos) who destroys "The Ultimate Weapon" :

[image=http://images.villagevoice.com/issues/0611/fhoberman1.jpg]

Why the new look, though? Did the hair and makeup department get a huge budget cut?

3. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    You do know that the picture is from V for Vandetta, right? If not, its a new Natalie Portman movie. Well, maybe that was the point:D . lol[face_laugh]
    Although I would hate to see Padmé like that...

4. JediMystra

JediMystra Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2006
    Okay, okay. I think this has gone far enough. You guys call yourselves Star Wars fans and you can't even pick up on the most obvious April Fools day joke ever played. Episode IV is Episode 4...As in "A New Hope". For there to be a new movie, it would have to be Episode VI, which is Episode 6. :oops: Everybody here is just making stuff up about a so-called "new" Star Wars movie. If you don't believe me, just go to StarWars.com and check it out.

5. Jabba_The_Hutt_123

Jabba_The_Hutt_123 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 29, 2003
    You must be a little confused. How can it already exist if ep 3 only came out just under a year ago. Im so confused.

6. ApolloSmileGirl

ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight star 8

Jun 18, 2004
    Lucas is trying to crank these out fast, so he can make Indy 4 before Harrison is using a walker.

7. Son of the Suns

Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 1999
    V For... what? Your riddles confound me. :(

8. LordSilvertouch

LordSilvertouch Jedi Master star 4

Apr 19, 2003
    That's Padme alright. Nobody, anywhere, EVER, would hire Natalie Portman apart from GL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.