Padme is evil!

Discussion in 'The Phantom Menace' started by Oakessteve, Nov 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lurking_Around Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Wait wait! Were the talking flowers in "Through the Looking Glass" or in "Alice in Wonderland"?

Using logic, one can deduce that 100% of all babies born in the US have mothers

Ummm...I think that should be the case. Those test tube babies (or whatever the heck they're called) also need mothers, right? Or has my logic failed me?

*goes back home to read "Logic For Dummies" by Ambassador Spock*

:p
  2. Oakessteve Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I have further proof that Padme is evil! Look at the way she treats the poor old Nexu in Attack of the Clones! The Nexu, who is very obviously based on cats, and like a cat is a very playful thing, and all it wants to do is have a bit of fun. Now, nobody would see anything wrong with that. Except Padme, of course. Like the spoil-spot she is, she goes to the top of her collumn thingy, and kicks the poor little thing in the ribs! Anakin, obviously feeling sorry for the poor little cat's plight, and knowing full well that Padme would carry on torturing it until the cows came home, decided to take action and give it a quick, painless death. And that was all because of Padme! If she had just gone along with the Nexu, it would have got tired after awhile, and have found a nice corner in the arena to take a nap in, but no! Miss Evil decides that's no good, and has it slaughtered! Further proof that Padme is the most evil creature in the galaxy.

I am so right it makes me feel dizzy.
  3. black_saber Force Ghost

star 4
    Padme is not evil. What are you guys smoking?
  4. Oakessteve Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Death-sticks. Do you want some?
  5. Daughter_Of_TheForce Jedi Master

star 4
    Heaven help us!
    Under fine layers of pricy gauze
    Masked by custom and protocol
    Off they come when danger rises
    (Unbraid those locks and let them sway!)
    Revealing a girl with cheeky things to say.

8-} :D
  6. Fingorfin Force Ghost

star 4
    [face_laugh]

Random poetry again, eh? ;)

7. PMT99 Force Ghost

star 4
    The only reason Padme kicked the Nexu in the ribs is because it scratched her in the back and ripped off a portion of her shirt which reveals her stomach.
  8. Oakessteve Manager Emeritus

star 6
    So not only is Padme evil, she's also a prude! Her list of evil crimes continues to grow evil in their criminess.
  9. slavegirl Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't know what's funnier - this thread, or the people who think it's serious. :p
  10. hoth-nudist Jedi Knight

star 3
    Maybe if we work hard enough, we can charge padme with the kennedy assassination!
  11. Lurking_Around Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    So not only is Padme evil, she's also a prude!

For a minute, I thought I saw "prune"

12. Oakessteve Manager Emeritus

star 6
    "For a minute, I thought I saw "prune"..."

Now she's doing mind-tricks, too! :eek:

Also, Padme was the one who deleted Kamino from the Jedi Archives. How, you say? Pow, I say!
  13. Oakessteve Manager Emeritus

star 6
    This thread is the rubbish, Oakessteve. I hope an elephant steals your car-keys and sells them to a lion.
  14. Jedi_Learner Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Why would a Lion want your car keys for? ;)
  15. Killkenny-Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hmm, the answer who ordered the clone army to the rebuplic in "attack of the clones" Perhaps it was Padme, who knows?

I think she is in an alliance with Palpatine.
    Who knows, perhaps she is good at clouding her true identity.....

16. forever_jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Padme is anything BUT a prude. It's clear that she was egging that poor little Nexu on so that it would take off more of her shirt. And perhaps a bit of her pants too? [face_shocked]

Padme not only has a thing for young boys, but how about the way she tortures innocent, impressionable young men studying to be monks? She talks about restraint and careers in a firelit room while in a leather dress that would turn Hoth into Kamino in a second! Poor Ani never had a chance!

And let's not forget the way she humiliated poor Nute in the throne room in TPM! Nute is probably scarred for life as a result!

And how about Miss Spoilt Brat? Her people are dying on Naboo and she enjoys a spot of pod-racing on Tatooine! Is this how a Queen behaves?
  17. AdmiralOzzal Jedi Knight

star 1
    This thread is truly enlightening . . . I applaud the intelligence of Oakessteve to see such things . . . truly he is not one of the weak-minded . . . with each passing moment I can see clearer Padme's evil deeds . . .

Questions that had been burning in me for years have now finally been answered . . .

How could a 14-year-old girl become queen of an entire planet? . . . ahhhh,, by dabbling in the infernal power of the underworld . . . how else could such a young girl convince the people of an entire planet to elect her queen . . . (I shudder at the thought of what might have been done to the old queen) . . .

It was Padme who forced the poor, innocent Trade Federation into blockading her planet . . . it was a plan devised by Padme herself to place Palpatine into position of Supreme Chancellor . . . (it is quite clear that Padme has a special wicked place for those who can hardly speak correct, understandable English . . . Nute and his Trade Federation friends, Jar Jar and so forth) . . .

It was Padme who forced the good Supreme Chancellor from his office . . . how wicked . . . . and it was Padme who placed Palpatine into position . . . how devious . . .

And the lists of cruel deeds go on and on and on . . . ohhhh, I can still hear her evil laugh echoing in my head . . . the pain, the agony . . .

Padme is the true evil in the SW universe . . . beware . . . beware . . .

Take away her shiny hair, her luscious lips, her gleaming eyes, her thin waist, her smooth skin, her pearly white, even teeth, her sweet womanly scent, her tone body, her shapely legs and the rest of her feminine features and what do you have I say . . . the image of the old, dried, nasty, crooked-teeth, bad, peeling-white skin Palpatine himself . . . ah Ha!!!!

her true intentions are revealed . . .

***** pssssttt . . .I also have heard that she loves to travel in bath robes when walking on her balcony or in ship hangers . . .
  18. Daughter_Of_TheForce Jedi Master

star 4
  19. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    Just found this thread again!

Still laughing, in fact, I'm laughing so hard I can't think of anything to say.

Darn that Evil Padme!

Lady Sami
  20. DarthMalifluous Jedi Master

star 2
    So Anakin truely was SEDUCED by the Darkside!! LOL!!!
  21. Oakessteve Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Even tfn admits that Padme is evil! See here's the proof. Look at the title of this icon! I'd like to see anybody try to argue against that!

I think I should be made a moderator for this. :)
  22. Daughter_Of_TheForce Jedi Master

star 4
  23. slavegirl Jedi Master

star 4
    I bet it's really Padmé under Vader's outfit, and not Anakin.

[image=http://members.aol.com/seconddoordown/con4.jpg]
  24. MikeSolo Jedi Master

star 4
    Of course Padme is evil...Obi Wan never mentions her to Luke..Owen and Beru never tell Luke anything about his mother. Then you have Leia who only remembers her being beautiful, kind and sad. Padme was proably sad because she finally realized all the evil stuff she had done. Then once she realizes what she has done she is really nice n kind to baby Leia. Anyways I personally feel that Padme is being controlled by Sidious....remember what Dooku tells Obi Wan that Sidious is controlling the senate and isn't Padme part of the Senate ??
  25. Ilian Jedi Knight

star 2
    She's like the Lady MacBeth of star wars.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.