main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padme is evil!

Discussion in 'Archive: The Phantom Menace' started by Oakessteve, Nov 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeSolo

MikeSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    Ok here is another reason Padme is evil...I think I found out her hidden agenda during TPM...dunno if this has been mentioned.

Her battle plan called for the Gungans to take on the big droid army. Padme thinks that the Dorid Army will probably destory the Gungans. Notice she don't take any gungans with her to take over the palace...well you could say she didn't cause the guards know the palace better but still she left all the other gungans to die and made Boss Nass think its a big honor to defend their planet or something. Also she probably knew the Naboo fighters wouldn't be able to take out the droid control ship. She told everyone that they'll try n take out the droid control to hide her true intentions :p But in the end everything almost worked out the way she wanted it too till Anakin messed up her plan by blowing up the droid control ship and allow many gungans to live. Now Padme knows the little hot shot has a crush on her, So she gets revenge by casting this love spell on Anakin :p causing him to always think about her and love her. This causes Anakin to betrade the Jedi order which helps out her good buddy from her Home planet, Palpatine :) I know this is not probably what is going on but ya never know :)

2. Gay-LenKenobi

Gay-LenKenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 20, 2000
    Ditto to slavegirl.

Padme = teh devil.

3. Oakessteve

Oakessteve Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 1999
    Yes, I reckon Anakin disguises himself as Wedge, who becomes Luke's guardian angel and protecter! You can tell this, as Wedge and Anakin never appear in the same scene together. I think that's prove which would hold up in a court of law.

4. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    Well,no offence to any girls on the forum, but all girls have a way of turning a guy to the Dark Side, in turn themselves being kind of evil. Well, you never know....

5. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    Padme is not evil and we will find out in episode 3 if she is. But so far she done nothing Evil.

6. Oakessteve

May 9, 1999
    Yes she has! She kicked a poor little defenceless cat in the ribs. Now that isn't a nice thing to do at all. :(

7. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    Padme is not evil at all.

8. Oakessteve

May 9, 1999
    She's as evil as sliced toast. Or Tony Blair. Or sliced Tony Blair. Or perhaps just plain toast.

Ooh, look, people laughing!

9. Lagniappe

Lagniappe Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 19, 1999
    Limned in firelight, Padme wears tight, low cut, black leather outfit from Dominatrix Divas (bought with Naboo governmental funds at Fredricks of Coruscant) while snuggling on soft couch with horny young hormonally challenged, love-obsessed Jedi Apprentice and then says, "Let's keep this platonic."

If that is not evil, what is?

10. Daughter_Of_TheForce

Daughter_Of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
  11. gezvader28

gezvader28 Chosen One star 6

Mar 22, 2003
    OWK:"you're using her as bait?"
    Anakin:"Well it was her idea."

She set the whole thing up, she's in it with Palpy. How come Palpy is trying to get her killed in both episodes but when you analyse it he needs her to get his devious schemes going. People think Palpy's trying to kill her but she's in on it all along the line. It's like The Sting.

Or am I just desperately hoping that Padme is more interesting than she appears?

12. stardreg

stardreg Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2002
    I agree. Plus she has this "spoiled handmaiden" thing going on...

Demanding to go along with Qui-Gon.

Pouting after Qui-Gon doesn't agree with her about Anakin...

The list is endless.

I'm sorry, I am very Anti-Padme. *Lol*

You know, you're absolutely right. I never thought about it (and people accuse me of being a nitpicker). There should've been a better reason for Padme going along with Qui-Gon. If he was half the Jedi he's suppose to be, he could've insisted that she stay at the ship.

13. stardreg

Nov 7, 2002
    The only reason Padme kicked the Nexu in the ribs is because it scratched her in the back and ripped off a portion of her shirt which reveals her stomach.

Yeah, I'd get mad, too, if somebody revealed my baby-fat! :D

14. Lurking_Around

Lurking_Around Jedi Knight star 6

May 26, 2002
    Yes, I reckon Anakin disguises himself as Wedge, who becomes Luke's guardian angel and protecter! You can tell this, as Wedge and Anakin never appear in the same scene together

I...never noticed that....

:eek:

15. stardreg

Nov 7, 2002
    Isn't that Wedge sitting next to him at the briefing in SW?

The one who says, "That's impossible, not even the computer could hit it."

16. Augury

Augury Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2003
    [face_laugh] at this thread!

17. slavegirl

slavegirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    Yet further evidence that Padmé is guilty of pure evilness! Take a look at the new banner - at first glance it looks like Padmé is next to Anakin and Jar Jar, two characters who are meant to be good (in this film, that is). But take a look at the background, and who's she sat next to? None other than Palpatine, who if you consider all the evidence in this thread, looks like Father Christmas compared to her!

18. SobiFan

SobiFan Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    [face_laugh] I must say that... I AGREE 100% :eek: Padmé is VERY evil. I can't stand her. I hate writing about her in fanfiction. She is the epitome of evil. Therefore she and Anakin make the perfect couple, and Obidala cannot exist [face_devil]

19. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    Why would a Lion want your car keys for?

"Just think about it man..if we could get this thing running, we could chase down antelope, pick up females, run over lames with cameras..man, we'd be the lions from hell."

Jaws: Ridding the world's oceans of slutty hippies and annoying kids since 1975. Bite/ouch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.