Padme' Takes It All Off

Discussion in 'Memphis, TN' started by Steja_Palex, Oct 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star_Blazer_M31 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Oh, c'mon, mom's not THAT bad...anymore...um...*hides next to J*

You'd be a rather irritable person too, if you were over-worked, underpaid, and driven insane by stupid family members of dumb-@$$ patients. The MED is one f***ed up place.

And it's nice to know that us bigger girls are appreciated. [face_love]

-Darth Grace [face_skull]
  2. Dork-Vader Star Wars Sketch Card Artist

VIP
    star 4
    nurses uniform....is always a plus

Jenny Agutter. American Werewolf in London. Nurse.

She was red hot back in the day.....

Man, yeah...

Sorry, Traci, but when I had my kidney stones (granted it was several years back) I had a VERY hot 20's-something nurse who didn't have the 'naughty nurse' outfit, but it was close enough- and don't even get me started on the candy-stripers! Now surely if the nurses at Busch Gardens can do back flips in their outfits or Eliza Dushku can run around preventing murders in hers you can lift a 400lbs patient! C'mon, I'm a guy, if a cute nurse in a white uniform was giving me a spongebath she could tell me I was gonna croak tomorrow and I wouldn't care! ;)

[image=http://pic2.picturetrail.com/VOL6/121440/5603446/71833164.jpg]

Then again, I've had the ones you couldn't tell if they were guys, girls, or big-foot wake you up in the midle of the night to give you something to help you sleep- dang, just lost the sponge-bath visual...(shudders)
  3. WonderPants Jedi Knight

star 3
    For all those who claimed that Natalie has no curves....OWNED!!

http://www.aprs62.dsl.pipex.com/hotties/Closer.jpg
  4. Dork-Vader Star Wars Sketch Card Artist

VIP
    star 4
    Now THERE'S something to be thankful for!

Thanks, Ben!
  5. Obi_J_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    *sighs* that's nice....I've never wanted to be stainless steel more in my life..
  6. WonderPants Jedi Knight

star 3
  7. Dork-Vader Star Wars Sketch Card Artist

VIP
    star 4
    Saw that UPN30 is giving away 'Closer' movie passes, but I was on the phone and missed seeing when/where.
  8. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    Really think that's her? Looks too curvy to me. Could be a body double--none of those pics are exactly clear. Someone will have to let me know the authenticity of these pics if they see the movie.
  9. Dork-Vader Star Wars Sketch Card Artist

VIP
    star 4
    Not gonna break that 'R' rule, huh? ;)

Don't worry, I'm sure Ben will see it enough for ALL of us!
  10. WonderPants Jedi Knight

star 3
    Really think that's her? Looks too curvy to me. Could be a body double--none of those pics are exactly clear. Someone will have to let me know the authenticity of these pics if they see the movie.

[cheap shot]If this was from a Lucas film, Natalie's arse would be done with CGI...[/cheap shot]

Don't worry, I'm sure Ben will see it enough for ALL of us!

[face_whistling]
  11. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    Not gonna break that 'R' rule, huh?
    Well... ;) You know there is a part of me that would love to...
    ...BUT NO. :D

I look forward to hearing the reviews from Ben and anyone else who has two cents on the issue.
  12. Dork-Vader Star Wars Sketch Card Artist

VIP
    star 4
    I'm sure I'll plop down at least $5-8 to see it! ;)

'CGI arse'...that's funny.
  13. WonderPants Jedi Knight

star 3
    This seems as good a time as any to point out that while I know I behave like a salivating Natalie fanboy in particular and of hotties in general, it's not actually the case. Sure, sometimes I do act like that, as Tim can probably tell you [face_blush] , but it's far from a constant thing. I try to be less of a prat these days.

And of course, Internet personas can be pretty misleading. Never think you know what someone is like till you've spent time with them in person.
  14. Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    And until you've drank with them til you're both stumbling down Bourbon Street wearing feather boas. ;) :p
  15. WonderPants Jedi Knight

star 3
    That too.

And running into weird gay men passing out balloon hats. I don't think QP is ever quite going to let me forget about that.
  16. Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Me neither.... Me neither. But remember... Traci was, according to the fat, gay clown, the "biotchy lady".
  17. WonderPants Jedi Knight

star 3
    I want to go back to New Orleans! (But staying well clear of freaky fat gay clowns and those godawful ghost/cemetery tours)
  18. Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Next time we'll veer closer to the bars and strip clubs. I'm ready to go back, too!
  19. Timewalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    We've been wanting to visit NO for awhile now too. We'd love to get on the train and head down there some time.
    -Joe
  20. Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Tell me about it. It's been four years since we were there last, and that was trip Ben keeps referring to.

It's time for a drunken encore.
  21. WonderPants Jedi Knight

star 3
    And I'll be gunning for your arse (not gay) if you go without me!
  22. kellrob Jedi Knight

star 2
    I have never been to NO. Robert and I were going to plan on going down there this year before he lost his job. I'm with Joe bout jumping on the train. Just as long as its not during Mardi Gras. To many drunk people running around exposing themselves and urinating anywhere they want. (I have watched to many COPS reruns) As for the cemetary and ghost tours, that sounds like loads of fun! The main reason I want to go is to EAT! I am a big girl and I loves my food. Robert loves that hot and spicy food, too. Anyway, lets get back to this threads subject. Someone post some more Hayden pics!!!
  23. Dork-Vader Star Wars Sketch Card Artist

VIP
    star 4
    Always wanted to check out Nawlins, but just haven't had the chance. Mardi gras would be out for me because I HATE crowds! I could do the checking out bars and clubs- just make sure it's not one of those clubs first!

And Ben, don't try to fool us- an open bar and half naked hotties and you're just as big of a drooling idiot as the rest of us! :)
  24. Obi_J_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    The Last time I went to NO I was going to an SCA event. Did I mention I have a dreadful phobia of Bridges.....did I mention I was driving....did I mention I had to cross that really really Big !@#$ bridge on the way down there. But I'd like to go back. Give me a reason to let my hair down.
  25. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    Like Bridges of Madison County?
    Or like Jeff Bridges. Terrible actor. That is scary.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.