main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padme's Future

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Wise-Master, Jan 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wise-Master

Wise-Master Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 11, 2002
    I was just wondering. What happens to Padme after Episode III? Can anyone help me out here?

YJ edit: It's hard to know if anything will happen in Padme's future without being spoiled for Episode 3. I believe the question here has been answered.

2. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    you're probably better off here

3. DarthBlade78

DarthBlade78 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2002
    I'd like to think that Padme dies keeping Leia away from Palpatine's minions.

It's either that or a broken heart.

4. Wise-Master

Dec 11, 2002
    I'm sorry that was the Spoiler Allowed Forum and I have forbiddend myself from looking at any spoiler topics for Episode III. I did not even glanced at the thread. And anyway, I wanted to know what happens to Padme AFTER Episode III, unless something happens to Padme in III that I don't know about.

I don't want any spoilers.

Thanks anyway.

5. DarthBlade78

DarthBlade78 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2002
    Well...that's what I think happens to Padme after Episode 3. It's all up to the EU at this point. Only GL knows her fate for certain.

6. atomik

atomik Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    "What happens to Padme after Episode III?"

No one knows but George Lucas and people in the crew. But plz follow JediMasterGuff's link and ask this in the ep.3 spoilers forum. Many people dont want to be spoiled b4 they see it.

"I wanted to know what happens to Padme AFTER Episode III, unless something happens to Padme in III that I don't know about."

Well we cant really talk about what happens to her after the film without thinking about what heppens in the film? Right?

T-minus 5...

7. Wise-Master

Dec 11, 2002
    You have a point atomik, but it will be dissapointing to know something about III, before it is released. I rather not know about the future of Padme's life than be spoiled of the last movie.

8. atomik

atomik Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
  9. Wise-Master

Dec 11, 2002
    Thank you.

I will check it out when I have time.

May the Force be with you.

10. plokoon480

plokoon480 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    I belive Padme will not die in III.I think GL said he will realease a series of book after the release of Episode III explaining her fate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.