main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Paducah Zombie Walk After Action Review

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Paducah_Trooper, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paducah_Trooper

Paducah_Trooper Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2009
    WOW! Thanks to everyone for showing up to our very first Downtown Paducah Zombie Walk. We had over 300 Zombies and even more with spectators.

Our Charity donation boxes were overflowing with food and we had to put the rest on the ground around them. We brought in alot of money for the Paducah Renaissance Alliance Charity as well.

Everyone looked awesome!!! There were lots of gory looking Zombies. We gave away prizes to the best dressed Zombie's. It was a really good time.

We made it on the Saturday Night News on channel 6, 2 movie crews were there filming and the local paper interviewing Zombie's.

Thank you all very much for comming out and infecting the downtown area.

I need volunteers for next years event, if you would like to volunteer to help out with the event please contact me via e-mail; Please ask others if they can help out also.

I look forward to seeing everyone again next year!

Thanks Again: Richie Edwards
    redwards4@msn.com

2. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Man, that was fun, I can't wait till next year. Thanks to Paducah Trooper for all the hard work, hopefully we can get more peeps to post pics and videos on the web! pv

3. Paducah_Trooper

Paducah_Trooper Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2009
    There are pictures on Facebook under my profile and there is a Video on Youtube (under Paducah Zombie Walk). Check them out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.