main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Pain *Spoilers for the Legacy Series*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by zekksgirl, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zekksgirl

zekksgirl Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2009
    Disclaimer: I own nothing if I did this series would have never happened and Jaina would be with Zekk
    A.N. Spoilers

Jacen, my twin, my other half, what have I done? I can?t handle this, I need help! I hold his long dead body in my arms

and weep. Weep for the twin I used to have and for what he became, and for the fact that I was the one that had to

kill him I feel like part of me has been ripped out. People keep coming up and trying to take him from me, but I won?t

let them! I feel the darkness in me coming to the surface. I don?t want to lose myself like I did when Anakin died but

I don?t know how to stop it. Jag is coming but I don?t want him to touch me. I reach out with the Force and shove him

away. I need Zekk he could help save me from the darkness. I need to go before Jacen?s soldiers come. I can afford to

be killed. I am the last remaining solo child. I Kiss Jacen's cheek, now wet with me tears and lay him on the ground.

Goodbye Jacen, my twin my other half.

2. LittleMissNightsaber

LittleMissNightsaber Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2009
    That was so sweet[face_love]

3. zekksgirl

zekksgirl Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.