main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Paint

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Wraiths_Ghost, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wraiths_Ghost

Wraiths_Ghost Jedi Master star 1

May 24, 2006
    This is just a fun one shot that I wrote on the train. Hope you enjoy!

Jaina surveyed the Rogue pilots as they finished returning their ships to their rightful colors. She could see the Yellow Aces and the Wraiths doing the same on the other side of the hangar. She had been doing a pretty good job of avoiding Wes? pranks during their mission but somehow all of the paint made this seem like fate. She knew that something was going to happen, she just didn?t know what. She could see Wes smiling at her in that way he did whenever he was about to unleash some terrible prank as he waved at her in greeting and then turned back to his ship.

She sighed in relief and started across the hangar. He wouldn?t have turned his back if anything was going to happen. Almost before the thought had fully formed she was engulfed in large quantities of bright yellow paint from the catwalk above.

She stood completely still and dripping, refusing to let them see how amused she was by the situation. Little did Wes know he had just signed his own death warrant. He walked over to her, his laughter easily picked out above the laughter of the others in the hangar.

?Sorry,? he gasped between chuckles. ?It was just too good an opportunity to pass up,? he said, never coming within striking distance. That was just fine with her.

She smiled sweetly at him before swinging her bucket of red paint so the entire contents ended up in his face. The laughter in the hangar increased ten fold as Wes and Jaina now stood across from each other dripping wet with the other squadron?s colors.

Wes nodded in appreciation of her little trick before ducking to the side behind a crate and flinging some of the Wraith?s blue paint at her. She dodged his poorly aimed attack and dove for cover behind her x-wing. Both squad leaders grabbed new paint buckets and began an all out paint battle, which soon engulfed the entire hangar.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    ?We have three of our most elite squadrons stationed here at the moment. They just returned from an intelligence mission so they are busy returning their ships to their proper coloring for quick and easy identification,? Gavin explained. Baron Fel nodded in understanding but some of his Chiss colleagues remained unmoved.

?We would like to see your hangars and how efficiently they function,? one of them spoke up.

?Of course,? Gavin said, crossing his fingers behind his back. Why was he so worried? What was the worst that could happen? A few curses? An inefficient painter? The Chiss wouldn?t be pleased no matter what so he might as well get it over with. The doors to the hangar opened and his jaw hit the floor. The hangar was covered in white, blue, yellow and red paint from the x-wings and the pilots were having an all out brawl though it seemed to be all in fun, judging from the laughter.

Soontir snorted as Gavin closed the doors to the mayhem and turned back around.

?And down here we have??

2. Tattoine_teenager

Tattoine_teenager Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2006
    nice one shot, quite funny woulda liked more deatail on the paint fight after it broke out but pretty cool
    TT

3. Wraiths_Ghost

May 24, 2006
    This is the first humor story that I've felt good enough about to post so thank you for the advice. :)

4. Rosa-Belle

Rosa-Belle Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2007
    [face_laugh]
    Funny story,
    I really can imagine Gavin's face after that.

5. Abeja

Abeja Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 25, 2007
    Poor Gavin *hugs*
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]
    The Rogues are again doing what they are doing best- they are behaving impossible!

Funny story!

6. Wraiths_Ghost

May 24, 2006
    Thank you Rosa-Belle

they are behaving impossible!

Too true [face_laugh] thank you Abeja

7. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    So funny! I could see that happening.

8. Arwen_Djo

Arwen_Djo Jedi Master star 3

Jul 3, 2006
    Poor Gavin! Well, at least they had fun! :D hehe. Hilarious vig. Just made my day.

9. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Very funny Wraiths_Ghost.

It just figures there's hijinx at a most inopportune time.

10. Wraiths_Ghost

May 24, 2006
    SithGirl132

Thank you

Awen_Djo

Thank you. I'm glad I could make your day :)

Healer_Leona

Of course it always works that way. :)

Thank you all for reading! [face_alien_1] (I like that smiley)

11. star_writer24

star_writer24 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 15, 2006
    What I found so funny about this was the fact that Gavin wasn't even really phased by it!
    LOL!
    Great job!

12. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

PAINT FIGHT!!!

:D

Great one-shot. Very funny. Love the paint. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.