main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL PAINTBALL 2007 - The only thread we need

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Hazmatt, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrJawa

DrJawa Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    Wow, who is coming?

2. Fett402

Fett402 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 3, 2005
    With me having no job right now...I'm gonna have to decline....sorry guys... :(

I really was looking forward to this again...

3. DrJawa

Apr 22, 2005
    Argh.........

Peaches? Brickout? Tate? Sithy? Anyone.........

4. JodoKast74

JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    We do have lurkers here that don't post and show up. I'm trying to get a number from our Treasurer to see how many have prepaid so far.

5. JediAutobot

JediAutobot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    I am so coming to this. All lurkers should post! :)

6. ObiWanBottari

ObiWanBottari Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    Hey anyone out there, this is a very late notice, but I have had two dropouts (after I fronted the money) for Stalingrad three, this Saturday, Sept. 8th.
    Since I built in for one dropout, i thought I covered my ass, but no. So, if any (one) person wishes to get into this fray FOR FREE, please call me tonight (Fri,. sept. 7th)at 312-226-2990 and first come, first served. A $50 dollar value, includes free admission, air fills, and 4,000 rnds shared by ten people altogether. Free.
    Otherwise, CPX gets my %50 for FREE.
    I will be directly soliciting people on skid row, too, so whoever says "yes" to this by phone or in person first gets the slot. You will also have to be at my house at 8 AM, of meet us at CPX (Joliet) by 9:30.
    I will supply helmet, armor, camo outfit, ammunition pouch and belt, gloves, mask, knee pads and paintball marker.
    Yours as in forced,
    Liobiwan

7. ObiWanBottari

May 19, 2005
    OK, we got a winner.
    Sorry to those who are reading this too late.
    Liobi

8. JodoKast74

Mar 10, 2001
    I will be bringing a cooler full of bottled water and energy bars for everyone. Don't forget to bring lunch, since there's no facilities that sell food at Blast Camp.

9. JediAutobot

Dec 3, 2000
    Does anyone know if they are still doing there little hot dog thing.
    It was like a dog and a pop for $5. I did that last year (?) and did not die. :)

10. darthgoat

darthgoat Jedi Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    They did during the spring big game. I'm not sure if they'll have it going now though.

I have a TON of field paint to donate to the cause even though I'll be out of town. If someone doesn't take it will be wasted. Mark if you want give me a call and I can arrange an ammo drop if I can pull myself away from the TF2 Beta.

11. DrJawa

Apr 22, 2005
    I just prepaid for my buddy Mike and I so there's no way I can back-out now.

12. JodoKast74

Mar 10, 2001
    I will be bringing 3 others with me that don't post here.

13. JediAutobot

Dec 3, 2000
    Sweet! Is this their first time paintballing?

14. Hawk-Bat

Hawk-Bat Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 4, 2003
    I will most likely not able to make. I have a family event that same day. I will also be in Atlanta for the latter half of the first week of October so I have to get ahead in school work.

15. ObiWanBottari

May 19, 2005
    There's another big game event at Blast Camp this Sunday. Will any of you make it, like last time? I also have a ton of field paint (the white ones, marked "field") which may or may not be "event paint." I will bring it along. I also have a bag of the blue paint that was used for the regular session of CF paintball.
    If any of you are bringing children, etc., to the CF event, let me know so I can provide them some safety stuff in small sizes. I will also bring the usual mound of equipment, including, I hope, a few surprises.
    Keep it Forceful,
    Liobiwan

16. darthgoat

Sep 6, 2001
    I'd love to go Lionel but I just can't swing it this year. Way too much going on.

17. JodoKast74

Mar 10, 2001
    Well, one of them is Ray, better known as Rex Karrde. The other 2 have never
    played and are willing to be sacrificed.

18. darthgoat

Sep 6, 2001
    Send them to scout out the "dark room".

19. ObiWanBottari

May 19, 2005
    I don't know if this thread is read much, but I might be looking to arrange a ride this Sat. for Tom P. of the Bridgeport area, who won't fit in the Last Millennium Turkey Buzzard along with my other guest(s?.
    Southsiders, or those passing through on 90-94 from the north side, I am less than a 1/2 mile from the 18th St. exit, and Tom can be here at whatever time.
    I intend to bring extra equipment, but since that has burgeoned immensely, I can't haul it all, so if anyone wants to reserve stuff (markers, mask, armor, knee pads) it will help me and you'll get first pick.
    Blast camp last weekend was fun, but way too hot. I hope this weekend gets nice and cool.
    I'll try to monitor this thread at least once a day.
    Yours in the 4's
    Liobiwan

"I would never want to join a club that would have a character like me for a member." -Groucho Marx

20. DrJawa

Apr 22, 2005
    I'm now bringing two people, one prepaid, the other will pay at the field. We'll be driving ourselves as well so we won't be at the meet-up point in the morning but plan on getting to the field between 830 and 9.

21. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    I won't be able to make it. I hope everyone who goes has fun!

Phil

22. Brickout

Brickout Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2005
    Here I am thinking "It's about that time of year for the CF PB game. I should check out the site".

It's this weekend! No way I can make it. I guess I should have checked sooner.

Oh well, have fun everyone.

23. JodoKast74

Mar 10, 2001
    I will be bringing 5 people with me now. And the weather looks to be perfect for our outing!!

And Jawa, since we have all these people, they will be bringing their own car. I'll have room for your group if ya want.

24. Hazmatt

Hazmatt Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    You will be sorely missed.

Hopefully, so will I.

25. JodoKast74

Mar 10, 2001
    My favorite target will surely be missed.

2 MORE DAYS!!!! YEEEEHAAAA!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.