DFW, TX Paintball Game

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by old-master, Jan 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_xtacy Jedi Knight

Yes, I figured she wrote Balance Point, it was way to soap opera like for me to stomach. I loved the series but hated that book. The truce at Bakura was stupid too and very melodramatic. I agree with you.

N Sync In SW!?!? Is that true?? Oh no, say it aint so. Then again. Justin Timberlake in Jedi clothes...hmmm, very interesting.
  2. Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator

star 5
    Well, Jedi_X, Lucas had to do something to lure you away from Legolas :p

3. jedilona Jedi Master

star 4
    Howdy there Nabooty_call!! I'm fine...

jedi_xtacy & Kurgan: I thought sure she'd redeem herself with Balance Point...It was a bit better than Truce at Bakura at least (IMHO anyway)...

{"big bubble heads"..LOL}

To all: have fun with the paintball game :)

4. THX_Jedi FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I'll have to rent equipment too. I used to have a gun and such but I gave it to a friend a while back.

:cool:
  5. jedi_xtacy Jedi Knight

Well, jedi X is at home and very sick today, :( so I'm here to catch up on all activities.

Thx-You had a gun? Whoa, watch out everyone! I'm jealous, I want one too!!

Old Master-Anywhere is fine for me and the money is no object. (bling, bling).

Nabooty_Call-Nothing can stop my obsession with Legolas. He's mine all MINE. My precious... [face_love]

Jedilona-yes, Bith are Bubble Heads. They scare me really.

After my Doctors appointment, I'm going to see LOTR again! See ya at Lowes Keystone.

6. voodoo88 Jedi Padawan

Hi guys, I was just going to tell you that Hit and Run Paintball in Mansfield is a great outdoor Paintball course....I haven't played in awhile but I used to frequent the place every weekend for a while. They do offer group deals and are very reasonable on their prices. Also they have several huge courses.
  7. old-master Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks to everyone, who was at the meeting and posted on the thread for ideas on the game. Hopefully, I can post a certain date and time and place within the next few days!
    old-master has spoken.....
  8. avsrock78 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sounds like fun, let me know when you have a specific date and time and i'll sign up.
  9. JEDIHOAR Jedi Padawan

Greetings!

My name's Jeremy Hoar but, everyone calls me Hoar. I'm old master's friend who has the paintball store in Okla. I thought I'd let all who are interested know what's the progress thus far. I have two of my Kingman forum (paintball forum) getting me info. on the best sites to have this game. I can rent to at least 6 of ya if you are interested. Also, i'm not trying to make money on this deal. I want to play! However, if you can guys want to buy a gun, gear, paint from me; I will give you a "Jedi" discount. Also, I'm looking into the fields rules and their prices. I'm doing everything possible to make sure we can play at the absolute cheapest price. If you want to chat more email me. (hoarboy@yahoo.com) I'll post again soon.
  10. old-master Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, due to the DFWcon this weekend, my plans to post the date will have to be next weekend. It looks like the last weekend in march or the first weekend in April. So, next Sunday, the date and the place will be up. Please let me know if you have a spot in mind.
    Thanks!
    old-master has spoken....
  11. JEDIHOAR Jedi Padawan

Dear old master,

I am saying have it the first weekend of April as the Spring Break will still be going for alot of kids. We are going be swamped for March so if you do have it then, I probably can't go. We are having two scenerio games between March 16th and March 26th!!!! Also, I have three different DFW contacts that are working to getting the best place. Please email me at jkhoar@shipent.net or hoarboy@yahoo.com. with any questions or ideas. Lastly, if anyone wants to buy or rent please contact me asap. BTW, old master email me soon or call. I'm doing all I can to help make this a fun day. Til then. LLL
  12. avsrock78 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Did this idea just die, or is anyone still planning this?
  13. old-master Jedi Knight

star 1
    Check the board this weekend of date time and place for the game. These look like the two places on the list:
    -Paintball Max Park in Greenville-903-454-3417-walk in only
    -Offical PB of Garland-972-203-0014. They welcome private groups and walk ups.
    I will calling on Thursday and making a final call. If anyone has played there please post!
    Sorry about the delay!
    old-master has spoken.......

14. Nebaroshe_Starseeker Jedi Padawan

darnd i want to go. but my aim is horrible and my brothers are so obsessed that i'd end up dragging them along
  15. old-master Jedi Knight

star 1
    "I'm not afraid."
    "You will be, You will be."
    Yes, it time to play some paintball.
    I have called two places:
    PB Games of Dallas
    PB Jungle

I should hear back from them on Saturday, and then I will post it. Our Events Commander has already been PM on the dates under queation. After we are down killing ona another, I am hoping we can go for food and Pints. Cheers! It should be the first two weekends in April.
    old-master has spoken.....
  16. old-master Jedi Knight

star 1
    I got a call back from Paintball of Dallas, and I have agreed to go with them. The park opens at 10, so, I was thinking about 11? Also, Jeff and I believe that the first weekend in April is the date. I will be making reservations with the park.
    The cost is $25 a head for a gun,co2, mask, and 500? of ammo.
    if you have a gun-than the cost is $20. Come on out. I will be starting a new topic for people wanting to come.
  17. avsrock78 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Great, you got directions to this place, i'm coming from DFW airport.
  18. Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator

star 5
    If the date is April 6th, I will not be able to make it, as some students and I will be at a karate test in Fort Worth. :(

Hopefully it'll be fun enough for a sequel! :)

19. old-master Jedi Knight

star 1
    I will be posting the info, on the site where the battle will be. However, the date is still up in the air! It will be in April!
  20. THX_Jedi FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    How about April 20th (Sat)?

21. Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator

star 5
    Afternoon on the 20th is fine with me so far, old-master!

22. old-master Jedi Knight

star 1
    (thinking-thinking)

That would seem to work! I will contact the Paintball range, if it is kewl with the group?
    "Time to get it ON!"-Hudson-"Aliens"
  23. Darth_Chocolate Jedi Master

star 3
    "Bad***es, absolutely bad***es!!"-Apone-Aliens

I should be able to make that weekend as well. Bound to be loads of Sith-a-delic fun.
  24. THX_Jedi FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Let me know as soon as you double check the date and we'll make it official.

"What the hell are we supposed to use? Harsh language?" - Frost...Aliens

Looks like we have a paintball / Aliens quote theme going here. :D

25. old-master Jedi Knight

star 1
    I will be checking and posting!
    "I want this thnig to go smooth and by the numbers." Gorman-Aliens.
    Boxes give him headaches!
    old-master has spoken...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.