main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Paintball Information

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Xyber_Hex, Apr 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xyber_Hex

Xyber_Hex Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2004
    Ok, looking forward to this but can we get a headcount of who exactly is going.
    (Not exactly playing).
    Would be great to see alot of people out who aren't playing, just to hang out.
    I will be bringing a camcorder so hopefully we can do some video editing down the line.

I will be there and be playing.

2. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    I will also be there Sun, and playing.

I should also point out, that the Wednesday BEFORE the paintball Sunday, Chris, Myself, 99% sure Jamie, and anyone else who wants too, are going paintballing at a place on ulmerton.

PLEASE! Join us! We're going to S.A. first to buy extra PB supplies, then its off to the range! Hope to see some of you there!

Jace

3. GeeksGoneBad

GeeksGoneBad Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2003
    I will be there Sunday, and I will be there Wednesday...

The place for Wednesday is Gladiator Paintball and it's actually right behind HoneyWell off of US19. The address is 6414 126th Ave, Largo (727)530-4884

It's an indoor range on astroturf with air bunkers... There will be some pro's there but he assures me they'll be in a different group, but maybe we can watch and learn :)

Here's his prices:

$10 field fee

CO2 Fills
    9oz - $2
    20oz - $5

Paint
    100 - $5
    500 - $15
    1000 - $27
    2000 - $50

4. Neszis

Neszis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    I really don't think this weekend is a good weekend for me, so I'm going to have to duck out of this one simply because of the time crunch it causes. However, I will ask if any of my crew care to go on their own just for the fun of it.

Sorry and thanks,

~Neszis~

5. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    *WOW* (Aaron has a crew? When did he get the ship? WHERE WAS I!?

;) -Jace

6. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Film Crew silly...Oh and I will be there. Are you and Ross gonna pick up my weapon for me? [face_devil]

7. GeeksGoneBad

GeeksGoneBad Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2003
    The Sports Authority on Tyrone Blvd had a couple of those Orion markers on the shelf... (They also had the kit that I bought (for $139) on the shelf for $199... :) That makes me feel better!

But they didn't have any CO2 which was what I was after :( it's just as well, I'd end up shooting somebody or something I wasn't supposed to! :) I suppose I can wait two more days... :)

8. Xyber_Hex

Jan 3, 2004
    Would be good to get the address up and whatnot so people can start hitting up Mapquest for Sunday.
    Anyone that can make it wednesday , do also and come watch us look like dorks =)

9. Gov_Jade

Gov_Jade Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2003
    showdownpaintball.com

Here is the link to the paintball site. Should give you all the info you need. [face_devil]

20224 Painter Pl
    Spring Hill, FL 34610-6407

10. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    That was me logged in under Gov_Jade by mistake. But again, that should be all the info you need other than that some of us will be heading out at FIRST Light 30. Which translates to about 7:30-8:30 am. How bout catching breakfast first folks? [face_devil]

11. Xyber_Hex

Jan 3, 2004
    Jace and I were talking about the same thing, what is in the area?
    I know there have to be at least 50 cracker barrels on the way.

12. Xyber_Hex

Jan 3, 2004
    Ooooo they even have night games for future reference.

13. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Sorry guy been under the weather this past few days, but we are still on for this event on the 25th, we have 18 people playing still I believe. The time to be there is 9am so we dont have to be there late in the day we can get all the game play we want in before it gets to late OK. They open up at 9am, we can get some rules and regs in with Sue before we start and get ready that way.

If any of you need to get directions to the site just goto the web site www.showdownpaintball.com there are directions coming from all over on how to get there. I f you still need them better let me know and I will tell you the best way to go.

14. Neszis

Neszis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    See my post above; this makes it 18 - 1. :(

~Neszis~

15. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    Hey also Friday night we should meet over at Denise or something I need help getting the shirts done still, we didnt get a chance to work on them this past weekend at all.

I GOT MY GEAR TODAY TOO...CANT WAIT TO DO A WET FIRE TEST....Jamie, Jace you guys should try and come so we can wet fire them together, my stuff cost me 150, Jace your discount would have only saved me like 7 or 8 bucks so no biggy dude, but I got my stuff. Still wanna get some knee pads and stuff too.

Sounds like a trip to the Sports store????Hmmmmmm

16. Xyber_Hex

Jan 3, 2004
    Got my marker, and she is a beautiful thing.
    Got clothing from the army navy store, got gloves.
    Need to pick up a new barrel and an auto hopper which I will do wednesday when we go.
    Friday would be cool, especially if we could set up some targets.

17. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Still request assist on the gear Jace, since you are keeping the Triton, are you going to grab the gear I wanted? If you boys are going shopping over here I can join you. We have a Super Walmart on Gunn Hwy between the Vets and Anderson.
    The Friday night thing sounds good. Let me know how many bodies to expect because we are moving into the new house as much as possible tomorrow (Wed)so I can have food available. We are then finishing the move Saturday AM. Then hitting some parties Saturday night, then PAINTBALL Sunday...yeah, yeah, yeah. [face_devil] PM me for the new address if you do not have it. I also have a new phone number too. The old one is still good until 4/26. :)

18. Xyber_Hex

Jan 3, 2004
    Ross you need to play sick and hook up with us on wednesday.

19. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    Please Ross, try to come Wed. I cannot make it to the Sunday paintball now, as something majorly bad has happened to me today. If anyone needs details, PM me. I'll just say I need to save my money for a while. I will also be selling off ALL of my SW collection, so if anyones interested, let me know. As for Wed, (tomorrow) as it is local, and most importantly CHEAP, I will go for as long as 500 paintballs last me. (I will shoot slowly) Sorry guys, I didnt see this coming.

Please come tomorrow!

-Jace

20. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    OH and Denise, I will now be needing to sell the PB gun/helmet/case....EVERYTHING, so If you still want it, CONTACT ME!

-Jace

21. Xyber_Hex

Jan 3, 2004
    Jace, jump on aim when you get this.

22. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    What the bottom line $ and you know I am there. I guess the well must be a little dry huh. [face_devil]

23. Xyber_Hex

Jan 3, 2004
    Jamie, what time are you showing up tonight?

24. Xyber_Hex

Jan 3, 2004
    For those showing up tonight, I am getting there about 5:30 unless I hear another time.
    I spoke to Jace earlier and he should get there about the same time.

25. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    Sorry you guys during the week is out for I have to work at 3am and be in Eustis north of Orlando by 6am. Sorry to hear you cant make now Jace Im pretty sure I know what happen to you or I think I do, sorry dude. You should still come out and hang with us anyway dude.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.