main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Paintball Information

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Xyber_Hex, Apr 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    After Much debate, and a baptism of fire...er...paint, I have decided to try like hell, to get to the spring hill meet, if even just to watch. Paintball rules! Doesnt hurt as much as I'd have thought! Love the game!!!!!!

If I can keep expenses under $20, I should be Ok. I still have around 150 rounds left, and jamie/chris will let me borrow some.

75% positive chance of me playing.

Jace

2. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Ok folks some major kinks for me and Darrell and Jeanie. The house we are moving in to has been struck by flooding. Long story and anyway, we will not be moving in for another week. SO the shirt painting thing will have to be moved to another venue. Maybe our current residence. I will post more on this in the moving thread.

3. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    If it helps Ross, I think that a Saturday night would be a better time to do the shirts. We'd all be psyched about paintball the next morning, and might be better for schedules. I'll try and come either way.

Jace

4. Xyber_Hex

Xyber_Hex Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2004
    All I can say is after tonight I know Sunday will be unreal.
    Was alot of fun and looking forward to it again.
    (Still cleaning my equipment though and tending to some wounds, lol)

5. GeeksGoneBad

GeeksGoneBad Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2003
    Yeah, last night was a blast! I can't wait for Sunday! It's going to be a lot of fun!

6. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    And you know, the wounds are hurting a LOT more this morning. I I didnt realize I'd been shot as many times as I had! But the welts spea for themselves!

Its a good kind of pain.

PAINTBALL RULES!

7. Neszis

Neszis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    I'd like to point out that I won every match last night.

~Neszis~

8. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    Yeah, Aaron was kicking major a$$ with his Walmart pump action PB-gun :) I couldnt believe it! He'd go in with three other guys, all of whom were packin fully automatic M-16-look-alikes, and when the paint spray cleared.... Only aaron was left standi...Er...Unpainted ;)

Man, I am glad we have restrictions on the Fully auto guns on Sunday.. We were standing outside of the Gladiator PB for like 20 min, and all we heard was a never ending sound of automatic PB. Scared the shYtE out of me :) Jamie, Chris and I all took on this pro, with his auto, and (after being shot in the back by a team-mate) I was gunned down in like 5 seconds. They're WAAAY too powerful.

Onward (just trying to instill fear into the Newbs' :) )

9. GeeksGoneBad

Dec 25, 2003
    I just want to state for the record that it was not me that shot Jace in the back... ahem... :) LOL

But it WAS me that almost shot Chris in "The Place"!!!

HA HA :)

10. Neszis

Neszis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    I just shoot everyone. That's how I win.

~Neszis~

11. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    You guys sound like your were having a great time while I had my finger in the dike trying to devert the flood waters. I sure could have used Moses' staff on Wednesday. The good thing is that the carpet that we thought was so ugly anyway is gone. Now we have bare terazzo floors, great for sock skating and once the air clears we should be back on schedule for Saturday move. Friday night really is a little iffy, but Saturday night would be a great diversion from the tasks of the day. Let me know where we want to do the shirts. I have a few other plans, but am flexible. The addresses are still the same and so are the phone numbers. Let me know. [face_devil]

12. Xyber_Hex

Jan 3, 2004
    AAAAHEM...
    Three words for Jace "line of fire", lol.
    And yes, Jamie has reminded me in his special way that a cup is very much a needed bit of equipment in paintball, lol.
    Of course Jace gave the ref the same lesson, muahahaha.

13. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    I feel TERRIBLE about that.

14. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    I bet. Too bad it wasn't the Bad Lady. [face_devil]

15. Xyber_Hex

Jan 3, 2004
    Somebody buy me this...please?

http://www.tacticalmarkers.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_31_24&products_id=132&osCsid=5df5cb289c60ff67303bb78ea71c9ef5

16. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Hey, none of us and afford to make living expenses these day....LOL we all are in a pinch...great economy lately, really doing well according to our government officials...NOT!!!!

17. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    I would have enjoyed to play Sunday too, but my moving volunteers fell way short of the mark.

18. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Retracted. I am still there.

19. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    FYI, for paintball welts...put ice on them!! No complaints about how much it hurts either guys...you are tough and you inflicted this on each other...LOL Take pics!!!

20. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Paintball is one of my new favorite sports...there are several, but it has moved to the top of the list for the time being. Loved it and I have some paintballs with a certain snypers name on them.

21. GeeksGoneBad

Dec 25, 2003
    Oh yeah? :) Anybody we know?

cough cough (Ross) cough cough

:)

22. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    There is another.....

PAINTBALL outing for those who wish to come and play, I know I will be there as well as Kris, jace and I hope Jamie too for this is our 4man team to start up for the rookie leauge this fall.

I believe where we will be playing is up here again in Hudson at GATORPAINTBALL.

Goto www.gatorpaintball.com to get direction to this great feild, this place looks to be just as good or better then showdown was, but do still like showdown and will be returning there in August when they reopen up.

All the info is there on they're website so go check it out and come on out and have some more fun with us, I think we are planning on an early day again like 9am when they open up.

Also some Friday night paintball outings will be made at this loacal, they are open late on Friday nights till midnight.

Hope to see you all there, thats this Sunday at GATORPAINTBALL.com at 9am-930am show up and play till whene ever you feel like stopping.

23. GeeksGoneBad

Dec 25, 2003
    hmmmm... Sunday is Mother's day... and I have to pamper the mother of my children... and I don't think a paintball shot is going to do that for her... :) So I won't be able to make it this time...

although this paintball rookie team that I keep reading about that I'm on sounds like fun
    (I'm reading this for the first time I might add)
    :) LOL

24. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Yep! It's Mother's Day so us mothers are being celebrated..

25. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    To tell you the truth, as a mother of 2 children myself, I would much rather blast you guys with paint then do the traditional mom's day thing... I think paintball could become one of my new favorite mom's day traditons, if my kid could afford to send me, but alas...7 year olds don't have much scratch...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.